The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I expect this poll to play tug-of-war dependent on when they're awake over there and when we are, it's more about timezone at this point.  Even if we drop below them it wouldn't be hard to catch up provided we have the player base and let our friends all know.

You see my friend......

The sun never sets on the Warframe Empire!

You should know why.

Is this 50% off proto armor and incentive to vote? I hope it isn't because I just bought it 5 hours ago.

Is this 50% off proto armor and incentive to vote? I hope it isn't because I just bought it 5 hours ago.

Did you actually check in-game?

Awesome job Tenno, you’ve helped Warframe sweep the Wizard Division in the MMOBOMB F2P Showdown! 

With only 2 showdowns left, we need our fellow Tenno to rally the troops as we take on Mabinogi! Nothing can stop our army of Tenno! Head over to http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown and vote for Warframe to advance to the Grand Finale!

Good luck to all!

this?

no not twitter/facebook im talking the Devstreams like they just had primetime 23 they could have said "please vote for warfame" during that

Yeah that one person in north korea gets to enjoy making warframe in everyone country.

No the saying "The Sun Never Sets On The British Empire" was what I was relating to, because back then the British controlled many colonies all over the world, that when the sun sets in one area, it rises in another.

And I am comparing that to Warframe as it is right now.

BECAUSE WE HAVE PLAYERS WORLDWIDE IN EVERY COUNTRY.

Which is why the sun will never set on Warframe.

Maybe they think its best if its up to the community to actually look after that and dont feel they need to toot their own horn.  Thus happy to stand by and believe in their game without the need to drum up extra superficial enthusiasm.

Honestly for myself games constantly asking people to like/vote for them on social media makes me feel like they have little faith in ther game being liked otherwise.

Edited by Loswaith