The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Decides To Loop Whole Contract With Sony!?

WTF DE? Sony Exclusive huh? LMAO. IGN announces (whether is 100% set or not, but there's plenty of evidence shown by IGN) that you're bringing the game over to Xcrap One. Good luck. You're just going to get screwed by Microsoft. I love how Money Hungry the gaming Industry is. I hope Sony sues you for breaking the contract. I love this game, but the stunt you're pulling here with Microsoft, I hope you get burnt. I doubt very much I'll spend any more money on this game, I'm not going to support a Company who breaks contract. I hope PS4 fans boycott this game as well. Wish I could get the $1000 I've spent on supporting you back. If this was the Game of Thrones, you'd be getting your head chopped off for Treason. 

inb4lock

seriously though:

1. chill the hell out.

2. sony fanboyism (and any fanboyism) is about the dumbest thing ever.

3. people like you give a bad image to the gaming community as a whole.

4. afaik, WF was never "exclusive" to ps4.

5. you are pissed that DE might or might not try to get WF on another platform so that it can grow more? how old are you?

6. DE does not need your money bro.

7. again, afaik they did not break any contract.

8. you spent $1k on warframe... thats kinda sad bro.

that said:

until DE actually says they are doing something, dont jump to conclusions about what they are doing (at least for something of this degree).

you just sound more and more like a spoiled ignorant child who just likes to throw tantrums... the exact thing that most pc gamers despise.

Edited by alchemistjkt

There is no contract between Sony and DE that states Warframe is a Playstation exclusive it was on PC long before it came to the Playstation, any ads you have seen saying it is a Playstation exclusive are false and in all honesty DE has better grounds to sue Sony for the false advertising on Sonys side.

Edited by BrotherIcarus

If this was the Game of Thrones, you'd be getting your head chopped off for Treason. 

Of course, and you're Joffrey, right? the king who needs to tell everyone he is the king?

clapping.gif

Edit: Added gif for amusement

Edited by KatanaWielder

Hey, did you get some fresh air lately? Visit a doc, you play far too much video games. There is absolutely no reason to be mad about anything. They can release their game anywhere they want. Make it a wii game I don't care. Maybe that would be even a cool thing.

Ah, console wars. 

how quaint. I remember when it was SNES vs. Genesis, myself. 

+1

And now Nintendo and Sega are doing stuff together because either one would be annihilated. :>

Edited by MeduSalem

WTF DE? Sony Exclusive huh? LMAO. IGN announces (whether is 100% set or not, but there's plenty of evidence shown by IGN) that you're bringing the game over to Xcrap One. Good luck. You're just going to get screwed by Microsoft. I love how Money Hungry the gaming Industry is. I hope Sony sues you for breaking the contract. I love this game, but the stunt you're pulling here with Microsoft, I hope you get burnt. I doubt very much I'll spend any more money on this game, I'm not going to support a Company who breaks contract. I hope PS4 fans boycott this game as well. Wish I could get the $1000 I've spent on supporting you back. If this was the Game of Thrones, you'd be getting your head chopped off for Treason. 

WF is released on PC long before it is released on PS4. <-- the fact...

anyone even know what post/thread/topic/whatever the op is talking about?

the only thing i can find is from back in july: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/warframe-may-come-to-xbox-one-after-microsofts-changes

he cant really be talking about that speculation post... can he?

edit:

found this too: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/pegi-lists-warframe-for-xbox-one

not that anything has come of it.

it just seems like another one of IGNs stupid posts about nothing.

Edited by alchemistjkt

inb4lock

seriously though:

1. chill the hell out.

2. sony fanboyism (and any fanboyism) is about the dumbest thing ever.

3. people like you give a bad image to the gaming community as a whole.

4. afaik, WF was never "exclusive" to ps4.

5. you are &!$$ed that DE might or might not try to get WF on another platform so that it can grow more? how old are you?

6. DE does not need your money bro.

7. again, afaik they did not break any contract.

8. you spent $1k on warframe... thats kinda sad bro.

that said:

until DE actually says they are doing something, dont jump to conclusions about what they are doing (at least for something of this degree).

you just sound more and more like a spoiled ignorant child who just likes to throw tantrums... the exact thing that most pc gamers despise.

the only thing i can find is from back in july: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/warframe-may-come-to-xbox-one-after-microsofts-changes

He may be talking about this article but it is again mostly just a speculation thing and not DE comfirmed.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/pegi-lists-warframe-for-xbox-one

Oh, well that explains a lot.

Luke Karmali, the IGN troll who got all his articles and profile wiped and position as editor rotated out because he lacked a positive IQ.

Edited by Dominus_Tenno