The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Decides To Loop Whole Contract With Sony!?

I am a PC only player so someone want to explain why it would be bad for this to go on the Xbox. Just for the hell of it why not put it on the Wii or even try and make it work with the PS Vita.

My Logic: More Players=More Money=More Jobs= More Content+Bug Fixes

I'd totally have an alt on a Wii U version of Warframe.

I'm just trying to figure out what you'd do with $1,000 in game.

That's like 21,000 plat. I once calculated you can buy every single item on the market for like 8k plat. o.0

Edited by Llyssa

Ah, console wars. 

how quaint. I remember when it was SNES vs. Genesis, myself. 

Sega does what Nintendon't!

Ah, how'd that end up turning out for you anyway Sega? Oh right, publisher with some development. In fact, I think some Sonic games have been pretty big on the Wii and Wii U recently.

Sega does what Nintendon't!

Ah, how'd that end up turning out for you anyway Sega? Oh right, publisher with some development. In fact, I think some Sonic games have been pretty big on the Wii and Wii U recently.

Indeed. In fact Sega and Nintendo seem to be pretty tight right now. They had a deal which involved 3 Sonic games exclusive to Nintendo's consoles. First was just another Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. The second was Sonic Lost World which had potential but ended up meh. It's the last one that actually looks to be amazing. Sonic Boom. It's a separate universe type thing. The game's been in development for quite a while and it's very adventure (wink wink) and story focused. The person heading the team is ex-Naugthy Dog from their delicious platformer days up to Uncharted 1. I sense reeeally good things with that game. The talent is there while also not being Sonic Team who is so hit and miss recently. I don't know, but I have a good feeling for this new series, I really do.

Anyway, I'm pulling this off topic :P Better stop.

Yeah this thread needs to go chill.

Even if Warframe somehow does make it to the Xbone, just remember that for the price of an Xbone you can get: A PS4, Warframe, and $100 worth of platinum (that you saved by not getting an Xbone).

Also you don't need to have PS+ to play Warframe; Microsoft on the other hand will force you to have to pay monthly subs to access Live.

That being said, the last thing we need on the forums is a console war. Console wars are annoying and turn into silly back and forths. So yeah. Lockin'.

There isn't much point in bringing up petty platform arguments here. The console you're playing on doesn't mean anything aside from when you get to play new content.

I'm closing the thread. Regardless of what platform you pick or which you prefer you've got no business trying to rip apart another player for their choice of platform.