Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Kickbot

(PSN)karpomusick

Because recruiting in Region Chat isn't allowed man. That's what Recruiting Chat is for.

Kickbot is working as intended.

As for rules... Recruiting Chat is for recruiting to squads for missions and for clans to recruit members, Trading Chat is for the negotiations of trades, Region Chat is Off-Topic/General Discussion, more or less.

Something is definitely wrong,i just got kicked in "region chat"for saying :"hoasting t2 survival message me for invite"

whats wrong with that?

how long does a kick from region chat last?

and where are these hidden chat rules?

Because recruiting in region chat isn't allowed man. That's what Recruiting is for.

Kickbot is working as intended.

Also, i do believe it lasts until you re-log

Why are soo many people having such a issue with the poor kickbot this week? Did they update him, or are people just not using common sense?

What is it kicking for?

Kickbot didn't exist for us before this, not that I saw anyway, I would see Grakk kick people here n there... Kickbot though, he's on an insane streak.

And Letter13 I understand that, but that raises the poiont... what the heck are we supposed to be doing in Region?  I thought it was a place to meet people in the same Region... my interpretation of Recruiting is that it should be for Clan recruiting... Region seems to me like a good place to recruit for cells or quick missions.  I can't reverse it, but I don't understand.  

We're supposed to recruit in the recruit.  

How do we Region in the Region?

I wrote "LF Oxium Farming Spots" - I wanted information, not to recruit = b& for saying "LF" 

The amount of Msgs Kickbot throws into chat about the people it's kicked spam up the board faster than people trying to host... not only that people are just sitting there all day purposely triggering it now -_-

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

I wish Kickbot was around since day one. People have willfully ignored the catagory of each tab and destroyed any value each one had since the first moment they discovered they could do so. I'll never understand why people find it so difficult to keep recruiting in recruiting, trade in trade and whatever else in region. The only reason, imo, that people do this is because they have zero patience and think their post is more important than anyone else's. "I'm not getting immediate responses, time to spam my message everywhere possible - don't oppress me! I'm special!" You also have a whole bunch of children and adults of questionable intelligence who apparently have never encountered a public chat before. "You mean people can see what I type? JOY! Time to spam anything that enters my head!"

Praise be to Kickbot, kick every single person who uses any of those tabs, I could care less at this point (you brought it on yourselves) and I'm all for it. Kick, kick, kick. Go man, go. If DE had a Kickbot T shirt, I'd buy one.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms