Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.4 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Thank you for the fixes guys!

Don't want to be nitpicky, but I liked old way of Tenno hold daggers much more. More "ninja-like", plus animation is still an old one. Would be dissapointed if this were final position.

- Sentinel weapons can now have mods, currently uses player's rifle/pistol mods

I noticed that sentinel weapons accept mods for max ammo and reload speed. This raises a bunch of questions. What is the max ammo count to start with? Where is the current ammo count displayed? Does the sentinel benefit from ammo pickups, and if so, are they shared with the player or what? Does the sentinel reload at the same time as the player?

I noticed that sentinel weapons accept mods for max ammo and reload speed. This raises a bunch of questions. What is the max ammo count to start with? Where is the current ammo count displayed? Does the sentinel benefit from ammo pickups, and if so, are they shared with the player or what? Does the sentinel reload at the same time as the player?

I would assume they simply have no effect right now as they're just placeholders

Considering base damage is only like, 9, sentinel specific weapon mods should give some significantly higher percentages than what rifle mods give

Chat is now working for me, whereas just after the hotfix it wasn't. I'm not sure if there was another small patch applied, or if DE changed anything on their end, but I'm just happy to be able to access chat again. Thanks DE!

Hey - sorry if this is causing grief. For now, will be leaving the credit prices for a bit (and they only grow linearly) but I fixed bugs in how many it takes to accomplish the game level up.

I appreciate the feedback Steve :) I do realize that after such massive changes even shocking ones in some cases need to be left for a while to better analyze their impact. Since this is still beta (and even after that) as testers our responsibility is to provide constant feedback so that you guys can take it into account whether it needs further adjustment or not, hence my input. So no grief from your side, it was only that poster and others like him with the attitude of "this is how it is, so suck it up" that give me grief as they apparently don't understand the concept of players providing game devs with feedback, regardless of what the outcome of ther requested change is as long as it's presented in a constructive manner. I can still play the game and enjoy it while also hoping for further changes/tweaks.

[/size]

[size=4]Yes I do understand that, and no you don't have to be snarky about it. However, making them so expensive that it's not feasable to use them at all means the pricing needs further tweaking/reduction and if we don't keep providing them with such feedback then they might think we're all happy with the amounts and never consider adjusting them further. [/size]

Leveling up things takes time, you are not supposed to get a mod to max level as soon as you get them.

Also, use other ability cards to rank up since the prices are tremendously cheaper. The rank gained is tremendously small at the higher levels but after doing several defense missions you should have enough spare cards to make a considerable advancement.

Leveling up things takes time, you are not supposed to get a mod to max level as soon as you get them.

Also, use other ability cards to rank up since the prices are tremendously cheaper. The rank gained is tremendously small at the higher levels but after doing several defense missions you should have enough spare cards to make a considerable advancement.

Thanks for your constructive feedback and suggestions :) That is in fact what I have been doing, using other skill mod drops to level up instead of Fusion Cores (and just to further clarify I have all the essential mods at a decent level that I'm able to play my with my warframes & weapons in the higher level planets comfortably once again now). However, the current pricing of fusion with Fusion Cores is so high that it has essentially rendered all our rank 10 mods from pre-update 7 virtually useless. Selling them now is a shame due to their drastically reduced prices if incoming price changes are to be expected which DE_Steve has hinted at in other threads, and using them to rank up mods is too expensive since our credit income has been drastically reduced in the game. By providing the feedback that I did, I just wanted to clarify that the system still has bugs which is to be expected with such large updates for eg. using uncommon fusion cores giving higher level ups than rare fusion cores of the same rank while costing the same. Since such bugs still exist, I wanted to make sure that the scaling of fusion core pricing in general is not bugged as well (which DE_Steve has clarified that yes the first is a bug but the second is not at this time).

Chat seems to be working perfectly outside of a mission. Once I'm inside one though, trying to talk in Clan will give me the dreaded error 10054 again, preventing me from reading what they're saying or communicating with them myself.

yeah just reporting i still get crashes with this update with physx enabled, however it happened after 3 or so missions instead of the first one. I have submitted the crash report.

also yep, the mod's are no longer glowing through walls.

Really want some edits or something to be done about these guys. More to come.

-Colors for rifles weapons(primary)

-Seeing mods trough walls(X ray vision such as the last update)

-Back button for color palettes(sentinels/weapon) and also apply button.(true you can press ESC but some people arenot smart like that)

-Whisper Toolbar to the chat.(Separates, so is not all mixed up)

-Comparing status with Melee weapons(probably glitched for me, but It would be nice to compare)

-Giving total statuses such for warframes(armor, capacity, hp, sprint)

-Total statuses for weapons (Melee rate/charge rate)

-In the mod system, should show "Enchanced" status no the left empty screen(or anywhere) to see the weapon overall improvement.

-Should be able to sell material(quantity/how many[?])

- Should also be able to seel ammo boxes not just blue prints

-Mods should have a separate type of "Dupiclates*

Edited by Renkai141

Regarding the Fusion cores, If there is an option that makes the Rare 10 cores less efficient in comparison, they may as well not exist at all. They should in theory retain superiority in all regards in order to maintain utility compared to lower end fusion cores. That is the concept of having a rank it self. As it stands it is more efficient as others have noted (two uncommon rank 10 cores vs 1 rare 10 while comparing gain and price paid).

Because of this I agree that the current system is broken, there is no intrinsic advantage of having a rare 10 core other than having to physically click less cores. And the utility of not having to click as many cores is damn expensive. I am not saying rare 10 cores should make it ridiculously easy or cheap to level mods, but it should still have more utility per credit than that of the alternative per credit in all situations. Again or why even have it if it does not. And I am dismissing less clicking on mods as a valid excuse for them.

I think you should change Fang back to sheathing on the back of your waist. They looked much better like that. A button specifically for fusing duplicates of a mod would be a fantastic addition as well.

Edited by Penrose