Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.4 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

'currently'

so.. next maybe it will be weapon mod specific for pet..

That's what I'm hoping for. It's hard enough as it is to upgrade your mods, and now we need to double them? Makes no sense. I'm guessing we will get a separate category like you said.

That's what I'm hoping for. It's hard enough as it is to upgrade your mods, and now we need to double them? Makes no sense. I'm guessing we will get a separate category like you said.

unless you use a shotgun and have a wyrm :P

Yes I do understand that, and no you don't have to be snarky about it. However, making them so expensive that it's not feasable to use them at all means the pricing needs further tweaking/reduction and if we don't keep providing them with such feedback then they might think we're all happy with the amounts and never consider adjusting them further.

Hey - sorry if this is causing grief. For now, will be leaving the credit prices for a bit (and they only grow linearly) but I fixed bugs in how many it takes to accomplish the game level up.

Dear developers!

Chat is still not working. I understand that game is in beta-test, but still no chat - REALLY infuriates me. I can not communicate with any of my contact list. I do not know whose fault is it, but it deprived me of a normal game, normal communication, and most importantly - fun. I have to play either solo or with a random people, because I can not explain to his friends from the contact list, which mission I would like to accomplish. Do not tell me about the voice chat - is not an option and not a "temporary solution." Almost none of the people I know there is no good microphone (I'm playing on a laptop, and I have the microphone all right.)

So what do I do, the developers? So stay forever? Someone will chat, and some can not even correspond with friends? I always play solo?

This is just my opinion, but still: his idea of ​​a global chat you messed up a very good game.

Regards, CONSTANT EGO.

Please forgive me for the very poor English.

То же самое по-русски:

Уважаемые разработчики!

Чат по-прежнему не работает. Я прекрасно понимаю, что игра находится на стадии бета-теста, но всё же отсутствие чата действительно бесит меня. Я не могу общаться ни с кем из своего контакт-листа. Не знаю, чья это вина, но это лишило меня нормальной игры, нормального общения, и главное - удовольствия. Мне приходится играть либо в соло, либо с рандомными людьми, потому что я не могу объяснить своим друзьям из контакт-листа, какую миссию я хотел бы выполнить. Не говорите мне про голосовой чат - это не выход и не "временное решение". Почти ни у кого из моих знакомых нет удобного микрофона (я играю на ноутбуке, и у меня с микрофоном всё нормально).

Так что мне делать, разработчики? Так останется навсегда? У кого-то будет чат, а кто-то не сможет переписываться даже с друзьями? Мне всё время играть в соло?

Это только моё мнение, но всё же: своей идеей с глобальным чатом вы испортили очень хорошую игру.

С уважением, CONSTANT EGO.

Sorry this is still not working for you. We are absolutely working on it. As Will said, if you can give us your log file it would help us diagnose immensely.

Shouldn't the Sentinel's weapon be potatoed if it's bought from the shop?

This pretty much. Will the weapons get potatoes for Sentinel's bought via shop? If so, what about those that already have it? SoL? Im cool with that answer. I have spare potatoes. Mmmm.

Edited by Ravin

Hey - sorry if this is causing grief.

Howdy steve, great work on warframe overall.

I'm wondering what kind of time frame we are looking at for getting the gamepad sorted out a bit more?

Parry on the D-pad makes it pretty much not usable to any real degree.

I realize that gamepad players are a small minority and there are other, game wide, issues to be dealt with first.

I'm just looking for a general idea on when it will be looked at again or where it fits on the to do list.

Hey - sorry if this is causing grief. For now, will be leaving the credit prices for a bit (and they only grow linearly) but I fixed bugs in how many it takes to accomplish the game level up.

They grow linearly but the cost increases by a lot more than the exp does, so it ends up with higher rank/rarity ones being very inefficient for ranking up mods. Probably not intended? Don't make us farm Common 1 Fusion Cores to be efficient with our money :P Also, any word on the shield/power max drop rates? The shield one is supposed to be common, yet a lot of people haven't got it after hours and hours of farming hundreds of mods (myself included).

Edited by NazFTW

Would you mind actually posting that math, or at least the intended math. It would help hunting for bugs in the system. Right now we just have to guess what your intention was and have no idea if things are actually broken or working as "intended"... even if the inteneded is bad... like the Seeker Neurvos....

Howdy steve, great work on warframe overall.

I'm wondering what kind of time frame we are looking at for getting the gamepad sorted out a bit more?

Parry on the D-pad makes it pretty much not usable to any real degree.

I realize that gamepad players are a small minority and there are other, game wide, issues to be dealt with first.

I'm just looking for a general idea on when it will be looked at again or where it fits on the to do list.

Will check on this. You guys aren't that small of a minority!

Latest batch of hot-fixes!

- Sentinel weapons can now have mods, currently uses player's rifle/pistol mods

- Fixed minimap breaking when trying to cycle camera when not in spectator mode

- Fixed some alternate helmets not affecting stats as intended

- Fixed avatar completely missing from intro cinematics in offline mode

- Potential fix for Apex related crashes/freezes

- Improved chatbox error handling and connectivity

- Fixed chatbox breaking when attempting to send a whitespace only message

- Platinum should now update when closing the steam overlay

- Fixed an issue with infinite slide up slopes

- Fixed an issue with wall strike melee attacks

- All melee weapons should now count towards the Melee Kill challenge

- Weapon skins and alternate helmets can only be purchased once

- Fixed client's Artifact Card not applying when joining in progress and using same card as host

- Fixed Physique Artifact Card not bestowing increased max health on Host

- Saryn's Moult decoy no longer holds a pistol

- Fixed fusion process for high level cores as well as issue where fusion amount would sometimes decrease when adding a core

- Fixed an issue with host migration forcing the next wave to start even if players choose to claim and exit

- Fixed chat user list not re-populating after returning from mission

Sweeeet. DE ownzjoo!

1xRare 10 is still less cost-effective than 2xUncommon 10. Is this working as designed?