Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ui Bugged Out, But I Seem To Have Come Across Some New And Unreleased Mod, The Passive Focus

Faction

Ah, excellent. This system was never gonna rival the flexibility of the old one (it WAS flexible, but also had no balance~) without hybrid cards like that. even if they end up being one-per-suit.

now for the livestream to reveal that they're going to add a minimum of 2-3 polarized slots to every item that currently has none, and my qualms about mods2.0 will be fully eased ;)

I don't know, but that's kind of an arbitrary complaint I think? since for example it is already the case that infested are immune to electric damage, corpus to fire, yadda yadda, which is both an issue in itself (by your logic) and also leads to the problem of ember being useless except v infested, volt being useless except v corpus...

i mean i agree that it's a problem but it's not a new problem that this kind of thing would suddenly introduce!

Edited by FlanShark

Looks like a leftover or a placeholder for something that doesn't (or shouldn't) exist in a playable state.

How do you justify tech that modifies weapons/warframes to do more damage to particular species? Sounds like chemical warfare or something. :/

Space magic.

Ah, excellent. This system was never gonna rival the flexibility of the old one (it WAS flexible, but also had no balance~) without hybrid cards like that. even if they end up being one-per-suit.

now for the livestream to reveal that they're going to add a minimum of 2-3 polarized slots to every item that currently has none, and my qualms about mods2.0 will be fully eased ;)

Are you saying you want that change made or that they actually said they're making that change made? I didn't watch the live stream.

It would make sense though to gain a polarized slot every 10 levels a weapon gains though. Or if they wanted to be stingy every 15 levels and 1 extra when they are supercharged.