Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Some Change Will Be Necessary To Those Weapons For Melee 2.0

Deidaku

Penta Ogris, Torid

They have too much ammo....THey deal damage fine , no need to change that , but why would you need to approach your enemy when you can spray rockets greandes and blades around the  room killign everything in sight? 

And I saw on another thread that to empty the Pentas entire clip you'd e need an hour of constant firing and reloading..

I own the Penta but when I have it , my other weapons become pointless.

Penta Ogris, Torid

They have too much ammo....THey deal damage fine , no need to change that , but why would you need to approach your enemy when you can spray rockets greandes and blades around the  room killign everything in sight? 

And I saw on another thread that to empty the Pentas entire clip you'd e need an hour of constant firing and reloading..

I own the Penta but when I have it , my other weapons become pointless.

While the statement is true in my opinion... I don't see how it has anything to do with Melee 2.0. I fail to see the correlation between these things and Melee 2.0. I'd be appreciated if you somehow explained how they had to do with eachother in any way, shape or form.

its melee 2.0, not ammo 2.0

more like Ammo 1.0.

we were supposed to have a 'Special' Group for Ammo.... *looks at watch* oh, my watch doesn't go that far back.

give them their own group finally, and start using the Ammo Pool size modifiers like Grakata has to manage different Weapon types. so Ogris would have less Ammo than Penta, Miter would have more Ammo than a Shotgun but less than a Pistol, Ignis, Embolist, Flux, Synapse would have more Ammo than a Pistol but less than a Rifle, Et Cetera.

to even out those big changes in Ammo, the 'Special' Group would collect from all Ammo Drop types, but only recieve 50% of the Ammo from that Drop. (alternatively the type of Drop could calculate it, so the less common and lower volume the drop usually is gives more Ammo, so a Sniper Ammo drop would give the most Ammo and a Rifle/ Pistol Ammo drop would give the least).

edit:

if 'Ammo Pool size modifier' isn't clear - Grakata is in the Rifle group, meaning 540 shots, however it has an innate modifier to that group, to bring it's Ammo Capacity up to 675. more Weapons should be doing this, it's a way to control Weapons better.

Edited by taiiat

but why would you need to approach your enemy when you can spray rockets greandes and blades around the  room killign everything in sight?

At the end of the day, the problem isn't so much with the game, as it is with the player. While there are people who want and like borderline boredom using their launchers like that, others simply want either more challenge or a more fast-paced gameplay and thus throw themselves into the fray.

Btw he says the true, i reache one time, just for fun and try to see if i could finish ammo, the wave 45 of derelict defense without move myself from the high where they could n hit me...

too many ammos.

Picture this; you sit on your high spot and chill out. And down on the ground, players destroy everything that comes around before any of your rockets even connect with the ground. What are you going to do at that point? Exclaim a projectile speed buff for the launchers so you can keep playing like you used to?

But having said that, the large ammo pool of Ogris and Torid is indeed off the charts. I don't see how this would affect Melee 2.0 though, as with the aforementioned statement. Those two things are completely different issues and in no way relating to each other.

Edited by Khunvyel