Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Shaman

3point14159

A warframe idea that came from thinking about deadspace ®  as you know issac clark was an engineer and could make anything, But how would an engineer warframe come about? Well i was thinking about abilitys and it came to me engineers make things out of what they have weather its little or lot right ? well ponder over these 4 ability ideas and if you have your own post them all sugestions are welcomed (: i ahve a few ideas for all ability slots.
skill A/1: damage buff for 7-10 seconds to synthetic enemys (Corpus/ Moa's and ect) this includes sentinals as well. "OR" restore team sentinal sheilds by X percent .
Skill B/2: team damage buff to all damage dealing elements (Rifles, Shotguns, Snipers, Launchers, Lasers. " basicly primary, secondary and sentinal weapons and skills get damage buff) for 5-7 seconds. "OR" Restore party sentinal health by X percent.

Skill C/3: Deploy totem  pulsar which has an affect like the MOA's stomp  to all enemys within range of totem pulse. "OR" Produce a MOA Stomp from warfame. "OR" all enemys have an X amount of more likely chance to attack sentinal.
Skill D/4: Rebuild sentinal, and give damage buff to all rebuilt sentinals for 5-7 seconds. "OR" Deploy a second decoy sentinal that takes all damage that may come to you or the original sentinal for 5-7 seconds.

Post your comments if you have a better idea for an Engineer class warframe post it. Alos i wil try to post a fan art of what Engineer could look like if DE thinks this warframe sounds reasonable enough to consider as an upcoming warframe.
Thank you for reading.
User name: 3point14159
IT IS NOT VAUBAN lol forget the engineer idea its more of a shaman.
Replace all words that say Engineer with Shaman

Edited by 3point14159

vaubans more of a feild warrior i mean he uses grenades for sake, enginears are supposed to create and buff . and i agree with autarchist i like the totem idea. plus like i said vauban is tactical not buff  i understand you consider him an engineer but hes more of a demolition kind of class because he works with traps and grenades.

vaubans more of a feild warrior i mean he uses grenades for sake, enginears are supposed to create and buff . and i agree with autarchist i like the totem idea. plus like i said vauban is tactical not buff  i understand you consider him an engineer but hes more of a demolition kind of class because he works with traps and grenades.

Engineers can be anything, friend.

A mechanical engineer is different than a biological engineer who is different than a computer engineer.

bah okai forget that its an engineer class lets say its a shaman or so. they do damage buffs and heals.  new warframe: shaman
the only thing that makes it sound like vauban is the engineer. vauban does deal with traps and i did kinda put a trap idea in there however it deals with damage buff and sentinal restore and party heals vauban doesnt do anthing like that therefore in turn the clss could better be stated as a shaman.

while that statement can be true because you qouted me i feel that and engineer should always work with fixing or bettering an object , computer engineers design bigger better computers and biological engineers make virus's and bacterias to cure current problems, then mechanical engineers fix reoccuring or single occurnaces of rmechanical failur such as rusted valves and replacing vital parts.
 Vauban doesnt exactly do any of that he deploys grenade traps.  I see your arguement and you have a point, however vauban is a tactical agent, a soldier if you will.

Like other people are saying, Vauban has the engineer idea covered. But a shaman like character with totens that have AoE effects on allies and/or enemies would be an interesting thing to have

Edited by Senparos

there we go  someone with a level mind (: lol jkjk but yes a frame bent on healing, Damage buff, and sentinal fix's  or a shaman or bard type frame would be interesting. but i think they should try to veer away from the totems because WOW has a character build ont totems and such however it should still have some sort of damaging element to it as well or otherwise it would no longer be a shaman. without damage and having healing and revives it would be basicly a trinity

i stated i would make a small fan art of what it could look like or something now i cant draw anything relatively close to a person. i am a decent artist and since i cannot post pictures on here i will link my deviant art account below (there are no inappropriate pictures on my deviant art account)
http://3point1415928.deviantart.com/art/Cam00249-1-438491571?ga_submit_new=10%253A1394065271

i stated i would make a small fan art of what it could look like or something now i cant draw anything relatively close to a person. i am a decent artist and since i cannot post pictures on here i will link my deviant art account below (there are no inappropriate pictures on my deviant art account)

http://3point1415928.deviantart.com/art/Cam00249-1-438491571?ga_submit_new=10%253A1394065271

+1 for effort dude but you gotta come back harder with the next one!