The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Stalker? Bundle

BlaiseNova

I know 800 plat isn't worth even 3 weapons but i do REALLY want my despair back and like i said i most likely will be getting ateast another 1k of plat if not the full 4/5k. i'm happy with the slots i have and i will spend the rest on potatoes and trading rare mods. All i'm really missing is the brakk the soma and that 4th damn vauban helmet i keep missing the alert for (I have the other 2)

Edited by BlaiseNova

Buy everything and don't play the game at all!

so when you farmed and get everything you will quit? i didnt know this was a collector game i play because i like shooting at things and running on walls, i didn´t know the only objective of the game was getting the things to never ever use them... 

I know 800 plat isn't worth even 3 weapons but i do REALLY want my dread back and like i said i most likely will be getting ateast another 1k of plat if not the full 4/5k. i'm happy with the slots i have and i will spend the rest on potatoes and trading rare mods

Then save it. Just because you're getting more that doesn't mean you should be wasting it. If you have nothing further to by at the moment, I recommend you do not spend it. You'll want it for something else in the future I'm sure.

You'll be annoyed if you go ahead and buy this pack and in the next 2-3 games Stalker visits you and drops what you just bought.

Edited by Naith

I know 800 plat isn't worth even 3 weapons but i do REALLY want my dread back and like i said i most likely will be getting ateast another 1k of plat if not the full 4/5k. i'm happy with the slots i have and i will spend the rest on potatoes and trading rare mods. All i'm really missing is the brakk the soma and that 4th damn vauban helmet i keep missing the alert for (I have the other 2)

Why are you asking us then...?

Why are you asking us then...?

Yeah seriously, I was starting to think this too. He's asking us what he should do, we give him valid reasons which outweigh his but he responds with 'Well I want this though.. I really want it' and nothing else.

Edited by Naith

Yeah seriously, I was starting to think this too. He's asking us what he should do, we give him valid reasons which outweigh his but he responds with 'Well I want this though.. I really want it' and nothing else.

I've already decided i'm not going to thanks for everything guys.

I would never buy cosmetics unless i'm happy with what i have and have plat to spare which is why i didn't see a lot of reason to NOT buy the bundle.

Edited by BlaiseNova

I've already decided i'm not going to thanks for everything guys.

I would never buy cosmetics unless i'm happy with what i have and have plat to spare which is why i didn't see a lot of reason to NOT buy the bundle.

Made the right decision. 

Cosmetics are good investment, they add a lot to the game (primarily colour packs) but yes, get what you only need. Don't bother with helmets - unless you have 1-2 favourite frames - as they easily come with time. 

Dont do it man, using 800 plat in something you can get with time is a VERY NOT worth in my book, as is any weapon really. and I can say: I have more than enough to buy the What Stalker pack, or any weapon really, just dont do it, save that plat for when trully needed, like cosmetics or slots or potatoes.

DE will have to add a LOT of content if we are going to get enough XP to get to Mastery Rank of Grand Master (the max rank in the Challenges), wich the XP calculated is currently: 2500*Rank^2

So be patient, save it and we will see how it goes.

The content might be missions in end-game or some new weapons, just wait.

There are several other weapon options that fare better than stalker weapons

800 plat is a lot, you would get more mileage by buying slots and forma/potatoes for 20 plat each and getting your favorite weapons supercharged and 5+ forma'd

i.e. Soma, Penta, Synapse, Brakk, Void drops, etc

That's the route I would take

Dont do it man, using 800 plat in something you can get with time is a VERY NOT worth in my book, as is any weapon really. and I can say: I have more than enough to buy the What Stalker pack, or any weapon really, just dont do it, save that plat for when trully needed, like cosmetics or slots or potatoes.

DE will have to add a LOT of content if we are going to get enough XP to get to Mastery Rank of Grand Master (the max rank in the Challenges), wich the XP calculated is currently: 2500*Rank^2

So be patient, save it and we will see how it goes.

The content might be missions in end-game or some new weapons, just wait.

already said i wasn't *twitch* Mods/Admins/Whatever you call them here can lock this topic (or delete it IDC)

There are several other weapon options that fare better than stalker weapons

800 plat is a lot, you would get more mileage by buying slots and forma/potatoes for 20 plat each and getting your favorite weapons supercharged and 5+ forma'd

i.e. Soma, Penta, Synapse, Brakk, Void drops, etc

That's the route I would take9(

Then again I don't play these kind of games to get the "god tier" items but to have fun with weapons i think look cool or are loads of fun (Despair, Drakgoon, Dual Broncos)

* Sorry double post don't know how that happened *

Edited by BlaiseNova