Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

PS why you mess up item drops do you plan on fixing this or is this the way now no complaints I love you but srsly friender my head he hurts also rhiny prime and bolt or I swear 10mins before update we talked about bolt or prime coming up and how bolt or was our first legit wep then boom prime I joked saying DE read our message and said "this...yes we like this...MAKE IT SO" loved it so sorry for long rant sorry I don't post much so I thought I'd let it out sorry

Edited by OmegaSyndromeX

Finished the operation! Amazing idea executed perfectly! Nice job DE. Could only have been possible with a well coordinated team of my friends to get those 500 points. Can't wait for my reward XD

uhh

no

i had a horrible team and i still got 695

not even hard

New event? Wonderful.

New Oberon helmet? Brilliant.

Shipyard Tileset preview? Excellent!

Frankly not as important as this.

The Gorgon Wraith

THE. GORGON. WRAITH.

THE. GOOORRRRGON. WRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHHHHH!!!!

Every grineer who Dares to stand in my way I will personally Smite DAMN THEM TO OBLIVION

Perhaps I'm overdoing it, But I'll be damned if miss another event, Especially with the Gorgon Wraith on the line!

Is it possible to get all those rewards at once or just 1 from those ranges? e.g.: If we finish mission with more than 500 points do we get the gorgon, mods, badge and booster or just the gorgon? Or do we have to finish the mission once in range 1-250, once in 250-499 and once 500+ ? Or do we just get 1 reward? Better explanation needed there...

Edited by eRazr

Can we have this Hijack mode replace the current mobile defense missions entirely?! This is the definition of a "mobile defense" and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I cleared the hijack mission on my second try, the first was on my own. I wanted to test run the mission before going all out and your shields get depleted fast if you're on your own. Got 98 points at first but with a good organized team, we got 714 points!

Assuming people get 500 or more points, do we also receive the rewards from the lower tiers? Like the boosters and mods? *___*

clarification pls devs!!! everyone is asking for it!!! Do we get all tiers of rewards for 500+ or do we have to get low point scoring to get the other rewards? i would realy like to know as what i rly want is the event emblem and could care less bout the gorgons wrath.....

Nice fun event.

Glad to see its not too difficult so that new players can participate and get something too and not just the old players that already have mostly everything.

For the guys saying its too easy for you just level a new frame & weapon during the event should bring the difficulty up a bit.

Finally get a chance to get a Shiny Badge :D