The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Nova, Nerf Frost.

Kietsu

Nova is worthless as a warframe besides her 4, on the other hand, all of Frost's skills have use, but particularly 2 and 3 but 4 is decent too. Soo I mean over all its not really like Nova got anything she still sucks unless you have max rank 4 and then thats her ONLY useful skill, unless you want to try and say a portal that covers distance is useful...

Nova is worthless as a warframe besides her 4, on the other hand, all of Frost's skills have use, but particularly 2 and 3 but 4 is decent too. Soo I mean over all its not really like Nova got anything she still sucks unless you have max rank 4 and then thats her ONLY useful skill, unless you want to try and say a portal that covers distance is useful...

If you think Nova is a one trick pony then you are playing here wrong.

Uh, I guess you don't actually play this game?

I do not even know what changed with Nova somthing about here null star but that is her first skill I do not see why it matter if it got buffed.

Null star getting buffed discourages Molecular Prime spam, anyways.

Even if that were true, simply having a version of Nova with only her 4 would still be OP.

Frost is now back to being a one-trick pony with a bad trick. His 1 is terrible (300 damage before breaking on a single target ability?), his 2 is barely useful (4 second ice proc is pretty awful), his 3 falls off hard after level 25-30, and his 4 is an awful damage skill.

Please, were not all like you who doesn't know how to use her properly. So don't lump us in with your idea. 

They did not buff Nova, they buffed Null star which had become pretty much useless after Damage 2.0 due to no longer being a 100% stagger move. 

Now it is possible to hit weakpoints with it for more damage. 

The fact that Avalanche held enemies for as long as it did before dealing damage definitely felt like a bug as well. 

Besides, Nova is balanced, Mprime is the only thing that needs a bit of tweaking.

They did not buff Nova, they buffed Null star which had become pretty much useless after Damage 2.0 due to no longer being a 100% stagger move. 

Now it is possible to hit weakpoints with it for more damage. 

The fact that Avalanche held enemies for as long as it did before dealing damage definitely felt like a bug as well. 

Besides, Nova is balanced, Mprime is the only thing that needs a bit of tweaking.

Giant aoe that slows, makes enemies take 200% damage from all sources, and can cause group wiping explosion chains vs something that was basically a weaker version of rhino stomp.

not saying nerf nova. Just, They need to at least attempt to make frost viable beyond being a bad version of all other frames. 

Yeah. Legit arguments today.

Edited by Nariala

Wait... no one uses Antimatter Drop anymore?

I will say it "A portal that covers distance is useful"

Fairly obvoius that you yourself dont know of novas true potentials.

And because of your ignorance i will not share them with you.

Go suck a lemon with all the other nova haters. 

Edited by SnakePlisskinn

You do realize Jedi Mind Tricks don't actually work, right?

What use does Frost's skills actually have?

You just compared one of the fastest and highest DPS frames in the game to the slowest frame, with the worst CC and skill DPS.

Someone please tell me this was sarcasm...

To those defending Nova's buff...

There was no plausible argument for Nova having received one. Period.

I'll also remind everyone defending Frost's nerf that EVERY single ability he has does less DPS due to the fact that there is some level of CC attached to the skill.

Freeze does less damage than Ash's Shuriken of similar rank. The Freeze is irrelevant because it's typically broken by other players, the sentinel, or misses altogether because it isn't hitscan and doesn't home in on targets.

Ice Wave is one of the lowest damage attacks for warframes of that tier and the slow only makes a difference on melee enemies. The rest keep on shooting.

The whole reason why this new nerf happened ( I refuse to call this a bug fix) was because a player whined about not wanting to wait to cast their #4 again.

I know that's something Nova players understand all too well.

Not that there was much of a reason to bring a Frost over a nyx for highlevel defenses since the snowglobe nerf, this is just the nail in the coffin. Who next will meet their end on the executioners block.

Still got my fingers crossed for a complete revert on the globe nerf; I did enjoy playing as Frost once upon a time ago.