The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ice Leaders Vs Frost

Zephyric_Reaper

Ice leaders (the npcs), for those who haven't seen them yet, are pretty much the enemy version of frost. 

However, it struck me that, these npcs are MUCH BETTER than frost. 

First off, they give an aura to allies (and I believe themselves) which gives bonus ice damage. 

They have an aura that applies chill to enemies. 

And on top of that they got a MOBILE snowglobe. 

I mean...come on...really... I would give anything to be one of those dudes instead of the handicapped frost we got now. 

Imho, they make a better frost than frost ('s current state)

I think the slowing-aura is pretty cool for them to have; and something awesome for Frost to gain.

Mobility with a snowglobe just makes everyone jealous. Some would come out and say that it would make Frost a little too "OP" but, then again, what isn't?

I think the slowing-aura is pretty cool for them to have; and something awesome for Frost to gain.

Mobility with a snowglobe just makes everyone jealous. Some would come out and say that it would make Frost a little too "OP" but, then again, what isn't?

The slow aura is AMAZING. Makes me incredibly jealous, then the buff (which I think gives them chance to proc freeze as well!!), and on top of that the mobile globe. 

They're like an upped version. I just want it, Their globe even looks cooler too! 

(And if you want overkill the grineer heavies of it also have radial blast to blast your face with CC!) 

if they made a Mobile Snowglobe it would be much weaker then what we have now on frost and I prefer to have the stronger stationary version. It doesn't even take that much damage to get through the Leader's shield. So I don't see the problem and don't think it should be implemented onto our Frost.

if they made a Mobile Snowglobe it would be much weaker then what we have now on frost and I prefer to have the stronger stationary version. It doesn't even take that much damage to get through the Leader's shield. So I don't see the problem and don't think it should be implemented onto our Frost.

It's much less useful than rhino skin, a bigger target, no CC immunity, has duration. No, I don't think so. (balance-wise) 

The Leaders as a whole are much stronger than anything else in the game, currently. Their elemental powers put ours to shame. I don't even know why the Corpus even need to disect and study the Tenno/frames, they already have much superior technology to ours. Especially Magnetic Leaders, those are pretty ridiculous.

The Leaders as a whole are much stronger than anything else in the game, currently. Their elemental powers put ours to shame. I don't even know why the Corpus even need to disect and study the Tenno/frames, they already have much superior technology to ours. Especially Magnetic Leaders, those are pretty ridiculous.

Magnet leaders?

Aren't those the energy drains ones?

Hell, if magnets are so effective, let's reverse our polarities so it give us energy/shielding instead of sapping it away.

^ over V, am I right?

OT:

Mentioned giving Frost a mobile Snowglobe before.

I still believe it'd be a pretty cool thing to do, pending duration or HP cap is removed. Either is fine.

Edited by MagnusFury

What if Snow Globe drained energy/shields over time? 

It could have a button to plant it on the ground and deactivate it. The globe follows the player around until they plant it down. In this state it will have infinite health, but the drain on the shields/energy is greatly increased.

Once the player plants the globe on the ground, it will slowly melt unless the player is inside the globe, where the energy/ shield drain is much slower than if the globe was moving with the player. 

lore: looks like they reverse engineered frost's warframe already....

Tenno reverse-engineering sucks.

We RE'd the Miter, and it's nowhere near as powerful as the Eviscerator's Miter.

We should steal their reverse-engineering abilities and reverse-engineer it so w-

Oh yeah. That's what made it suck.

Tenno reverse-engineering sucks.

We RE'd the Miter, and it's nowhere near as powerful as the Eviscerator's Miter.

We should steal their reverse-engineering abilities and reverse-engineer it so w-

Oh yeah. That's what made it suck.

We should just steal it, and leave it as is.