I remember when the snipetron,boar, and gorgon was in store

What do you remember about warframe?

I remember when there was only one tileset
I remember Hek being sniper shotgun
I remember when Gorgon's first bullet had 100% accuracy

I remember when Volt was one of the starter frames
I remember when Void appeared

I remember when Nyx, Banshee and Ember were the new frames

I remember when there was no wall running and the corpus ship was the only tile set

I remember when you could shoot parts off of infested and they would still try to kill you, still cant figure out why they got rid of that, it was so cool. you could even shoot their legs off and they'd crawl at you.

I remember when I believed this game was different. That it wasn't going to go down the standard cash grab model of most f2p games.

I believed DE when they said this game was a 'psychic wound' that needed healing.

How is that wound now? From here it looks septic and festering, needing a constant stream of bland, plat purchasable content to stop it from killing the whole organism.

I remember "Hey, don't bring my mother into this."

I remember being told, "Sweet you're almost rank for. Get ready for the Hek! :D "

I remember fighter Vor 70 times for Ember's Helmet.

I remember building all the dojo rooms in a night once the built costs were nerfed, because my clan had so much stored up building a other rooms before that. (We still have some of those resources in our clan Vault)

I remember Tenno Jazz Hands.

I remember the dawn of pink shorts Steve.

I remember you could play a spy mission and Lotus would change her mind mid mission and tell you to wipe everything out. It was like she was angry at them. :D

They removed that?? Aw man, I loved that, it felt like a mission could always change on you. I thought it was just really rare, lol.

I remember voting on Saryns name, and it was altered to not look like that gas she's named for, hahah.

I remember when you upgraded your Warframe via nodes, instead of mods.

I remember when Volt would clear out massive areas with his 4th, and I'd never get any kills because that's all my friend would do :P (I guess that's Nova's job now, lol).

I remember when the starmap wasnt arranged into the awesome glaive pattern it is now.

I remember when we didnt get bonus points from auras.

I remember when Mag's pull only grabbed a few enemies at once, instead of a bunch now.

I remember when all weapons made the same noise.

I remember when we were all exposed to the awesomeness that is the void, and clans.

I remember when planets were way too overleveled as you progressed (between 50-100 for some planets).

I remember when we needed 5 forma for dojo rooms, and when they fixed it we got to keep our forma in the vault.

I remember when I first saw this game announced, and I knew from the start that it would be one of my favorite games of all time. It still is.

I remember being told to leave the Grineer's mother out of this.
I remember when Vor was just a reskinned model.

I remember Bastille stopping every enemy inside it.

I remember Toxic Ancients would leave a parting gift that would evaporate the pod.

I remember when I would play this game with friends. :'(

I remember when redirection was rare.

I remember having a weapon tree linked to rank with it.

I remember when people would farm Jackal for weeks before getting all the pieces to Rhino.

I remember when overheat was terrible, so they changed it to damage reduction, then then they changed it back to a mini WoF, and finally changed it to accelerant.

I remember when measuring in game meters people would use Volt as a unit of distance.

I remember when you had to have a potato in a frame before you would unlock their ultimate.

Oh! Oh! I remember when we had those cool "blobs" on our weapons and frames, showing how many mods we had installed in the tree!

And I remember when DE changed this tree in a way so we weren't able to max it all, there were always some empty nodes.

I remember when xini was infested

I remember when there was no impact,puncture,slash damage

I remember when the status chance mods were stun mods

I remember when the lato was good

I remember when the snipetron,boar, and gorgon was in store

What do you remember about warframe?

The Lato is still good.

I remember you could play a spy mission and Lotus would change her mind mid mission and tell you to wipe everything out. It was like she was angry at them. :D

She still does that.