The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Would Be Awesome If Excalibur Has Abilities Like These.

BladeOfHavoc

Right now, his Slash Dash and Radical Blind is at a good spot (for low level wave clear and CC), but his Super Jump and Radical Javelin is not used much, since so many Warframe’s abilities had been changed, I think it’d be nice to see Excalibur getting some new cool moves as well, especially have a ultimate that really works J

Following Youtube videos are from Taiwan puppet show, the language they’re speaking is Taiwanese, you only need to watch for 3~4 seconds to get the idea.

Sword Wings
Excalibur leaps into the air and grows a sword wings and attack people on the ground (it also kind of combines his Super Jump and Radical Javelin together).

Huge Sword Energy
Excalibur raises his sword and fires sword energy to enemies in front of him.

Excalibro is fine with the ability set he has, each ability is usable and effective if used appropriately.

I would love to see Super Jump usable in the air though just to claw back a bit of credit that was stolen by Zephyrs cut and paste.

Maybe his ultimate would be pointing his sword at the pointed place, and focusing his energy to shoot it at them. The light goes in straight line (But has a slight AOE), affected by Power Range. Then it deals insane damage, affected by Power Strength. Surviving enemies are blinded, affected by Power Duration. The light is so strong (and bright) that the surviving target(s) fly away (affected by Power Range) and are set on fire. These enemies can be attacked for a x4 stealth damage multiplier. Finally, targets are confused and gain the Radiation status, attacking each other while their skin blisters away (Because of Radiation).

A new idea. Then Super Jump, which you (OP) suggested to be Excalibur growing wings. I support the idea. But Excalibur blinds the enemy (Affected by Power Duration), and gives them Radiation status (Again, because Radiation is the best status IMO). Excalibur then chants ancient Tenno scriptures, boosting his entire team's damage output, while reducing damage intake. (Affected by Power Strength), allowing Valkyr to perhaps become completely immune to damage (Armor)

Why does Zephyr needs to exist then?

Becuase that's an entirely different warframe :P Even if the jump ability became usable in the air, it would still be a neglected ability in the long run. There just arent many reasons to use it now, nor would there after that. Difference is, it would make it a little more fun to use, and usable when falling off a cliff or something. Zephyr is in a total different league.

Can we just talk about that first video? I mean, I was absolutely in awe!

Ohh the special effects in second video... TIL that dolls are used in movies.

Well, they have really cool animations in the puppet show, like Sword Phoenix and stuff, sword wing is one of my favorite one.

It's actually a Television show that comes out once a week, the market of puppet show is not really big here (used to be large in the old days), only 3~4 companies actually survive now.

I'm not if conjuring a sword the size of a planet would bode well in a compact Grineer ship.

In the vacuum of space.

LOL, I think it'd be fine, just make the sword smaller so it won't pierce the ship.