Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myst [Warframe Concept] Sneak Peek O.o

nulsu

What's up with all these human warframe concepts that show skin or regular clothing? There's not going to be a warframe like that. Same way Zephyr doesn't look like the fan concept.

I dont understand how people this that this is showing skin, its just more skin tight like nova

How about rather than begging for likes you just finish the thing and let the people like your stuff on their own will? I am quite sure you will get more likes.

im not begging for like, i only did that cause i thought it would be fun and it would give me more time to do my art :D

Could be interesting, though I'd avoid going any further hypersexualizing her. I get the overal aesthetic, and it's an interesting concept. However, considering the warrior culture that is implied of the Tenno, I doubt it'd be anywhat lore friendly to hypersexualize a frame maybe even to the extent which you've already done.

That being said, I don't want to come across as being unappreciative of your work. You do a very good job with your concept art and even with gathering support for it. Those are two things which have to go hand and hand because unfortunately, a good product doesn't sell itself. However, I'd hate to see all of your work goto waste by not being entirely congruent with the series. Of course, I'm not the judge of that. IMHO, the frame itself would be fine with the usual metallic finish and armored texture. Oh, and that the garment worn probably needs to be shorter or at least less constricting and less likely to get into the way of the movement you'd see in game. Though that may not be an issue considering Oberons tabard.