Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata Prime

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

The Grakata needs a Prime as it is the only gun that is comparable to the Soma. Even though the soma crushes it in stats and everything else the Grakata is good for low levels but needs that buff to make it contend with the soma in higher levels.

im hoping it will get a wraith but i doubt that, since gorgon is pretty similar, we got a shotgun, melee and a full auto rifle, i hope next would be a pistol, im thinking akbrakk wraith, (yeah it was a joke)

im hoping it will get a wraith but i doubt that, since gorgon is pretty similar, we got a shotgun, melee and a full auto rifle, i hope next would be a pistol, im thinking akbrakk wraith, (yeah it was a joke)

However due to the Grakata being a baby Soma in terms of Crit it makes the weapon a different style totally compared to the Gorgon. Thus I'm certain it probably will. (If the usefulness of the original is the problem may I tell you about the Machete, or even the Strun? XD)

Edited by un1337ninj4

Twin Viper Wraiths.

I wouldn't mind a Grakata Wraith.

Stats I'd like to see on GW:

+ Base Damage

+ Status Chance (20% is already high, but maybe going as far as 30%? DOH HO HO HO HO! I can hear screams of OP.)

- Critical Chance

- Critical Damage

+/- Reload Speed

+/- Recoil

Personally, I'm not in favor of crit weapons, but I admire the Grakata's design.

Edited by MagnusFury

I love my grak, and would love a wraith of it, or a wraith karak, but most of all a wraith vulkar with a 6rd mag and 2.5 sec reload.

wonders when they will make a special type of corpus weapon

I wouldn't mind a Grakata Wraith.

Stats I'd like to see on GW:

+ Base Damage

+ Status Chance (20% is already high, but maybe going as far as 30%? DOH HO HO HO HO! I can hear screams of OP.)

- Critical Chance

- Critical Damage

+/- Reload Speed

+/- Recoil

Personally, I'm not in favor of crit weapons, but I admire the Grakata's design.

Well, as long as the fire rate is lowered to the point it's no longer a bullet hose, let's roll with that.

Well, as long as the fire rate is lowered to the point it's no longer a bullet hose, let's roll with that.

Pffft

Part of the grataka is the fire rate, they wouldn't remove it.

Expect a Supra Vandal in the upcoming weeks to match the gorgon wraith

Hopefully. 

Yh I would love a buff for it so Grineer= Wraith Tenno=Prime Corpus=Vandal and infested?

I don't think Infested will have a Supercharged version like the rest of the faction weapons do BUT if they do, I want a Phage Plague or Tysis Plague. Oh and call the infested super charged Plagues. 

On the bright side, there's Critical Delay.

Wanna hear a joke? What do you call a mod that costs just as much as Point Strike, doesn't even give a third of the same bonus, and it reduces rate of fire by 36%?

Critical Delay! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Brosagi

Vandal weapons are corpus weapons (except for lato vandal).

Vandal is nothing specific to do with corpus they have a great big lotus on them for one and the lato as you say is not corpus only the prova is still corpus.

Vandals are like primes are not faction specific.

further more Braton like snipetron does not fit the lore of the corpus, snipetron was removed and is no longer classed as a corpus weapon due to that fact.

Braton should be changed to an energy based weapon if it to remain corpus, just changing the animation to little plasma bolts would do, no stat change required, I guess it would have been removed like snipetron but it already had a prime version.

what I am talking about is Corpus specific versions of the wraith!

Lanka, Dera, tetra, flux rifle.

well I really hope vandal is not corpus lol as that blue skin is just terrible and the one thing i would love to change on my vandals

Wanna hear a joke? What do you call a mod that costs just as much as Point Strike, doesn't even give a third of the same bonus, and it reduces rate of fire by 36%?

Critical Delay! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I actually wish there was something like a pistol version of that to put on my vipers wraith to reduce the overkill and bullet waste, though I would prefer extra mag and slower fire