The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tiers

LOKIDENNIS

I think after studying and using frames the tiers are next : 

Tier 1 : Rhino , volt , mag , loki , excalibur.

Tier 2: Valkyr , Mag prime , Rhino prime , Banshee , zephyr , oberon , nekros , trinity , excalibur prime.

Tier 3 : Frost prime , Frost , Ash , saryn , Ember prime , nyx , nova , vauban.

If i forgot any frames tell me and i will edit.

IT'S MY OPINION !

AND FOR  fans of a frame , all frames have bad points and good points like loki isn't good on defense , but on other mission can be good....Ur frame is not the best!

Edited by LOKIDENNIS

Loki can be a good frame if u know how to use it , but in my opinion the overall is useless

The Master Race is never useless. The Master Race remains resolute, to ones who have mastered the art of the God of Mischief. Thou knows not the true power that lies within the hammer-head frame.

#Lokimasterrace

Sorry. I think I just became crazy. Like crookedly crazy. Pardon me.

The Master Race is never useless. The Master Race remains resolute, to ones who have mastered the art of the God of Mischief. Thou knows not the true power that lies within the hammer-head frame.

#Lokimasterrace

Sorry. I think I just became crazy. Like crookedly crazy. Pardon me.

I repeat....Loki is a good frame if u know to use it , but the overall is worst because : -No kill abilities [radial disarm can be good if you are  a gunplayer]                                                                                                

-Is worst in defense

- if u want to kill all enemies in a mission , the invisibility can be a bad point [ i'm up for stealth play]

I think after studying and using frames the tiers are next : 

Tier 1 : Rhino , volt , mag , loki , excalibur.

Tier 2: Valkyr , Mag prime , Rhino prime , Banshee , zephyr , oberon , nekros , trinity , excalibur prime.

Tier 3 : Frost prime , Frost , Ash , saryn , Ember prime , nyx

If i forgot any frames tell me and i will edit.

Why Is excalibur prime lower than normal excalibur? Same with rhino?

And trinity can have infinite invincibility she should be tier 1. Nyx should also be higher with chaos.

Why Is excalibur prime lower than normal excalibur? Same with rhino?

And trinity can have infinite invincibility she should be tier 1. Nyx should also be higher with chaos.

No , Tier 3 is the best...like voids tier 3 is the hardest.

Given that a Miasma build Saryn can out 4 spam any other frame out there I think your tiers are a tad wonky.

Furthermore, even though Frost isn't exactly the flavor of the month right now, he is still a very good frame, particularly his more offensive sets. Hell I was running him as an offensive frame BEFORE the changes.

And why would you put Excalibur in T1? I know he can be good if played well, but he definitely isn't T1 material.

EDIT

No , Tier 3 is the best...like voids tier 3 is the hardest.

Given that, why the hell are Rhino, Loki and Mag so low? they all are very good frames, even if I'm not a Rhino fan I still can see that he is extremely viable. And Ash as top tier? how?

Edited by Sixty5

Given that a Miasma build Saryn can out 4 spam any other frame out there I think your tiers are a tad wonky.

Furthermore, even though Frost isn't exactly the flavor of the month right now, he is still a very good frame, particularly his more offensive sets. Hell I was running him as an offensive frame BEFORE the changes.

And why would you put Excalibur in T1? I know he can be good if played well, but he degfinitely isn't T1 material.

Excalibur is good for new players , is a tutorial frame.

For advanced players it's a bad frame

I repeat....Loki is a good frame if u know to use it , but the overall is worst because : -No kill abilities [radial disarm can be good if you are  a gunplayer]                                                                                                

-Is worst in defense

- if u want to kill all enemies in a mission , the invisibility can be a bad point [ i'm up for stealth play]

*Cough* The art of Loki lies not in the killing power; Loki's strength is not to kill, he is a manipulator, he manipulates and deceives, cheats to kill the enemy. Of course, if you send him running into hoards of enemies YOLO and stuff like Rhino or Nova it doesn't end well; Using Loki accommodates a completely different style of play, and he who masters Loki will understand.

Loki does not need killing power, his weapons are enough. His Radial Disarm reduces all ranged units into magic-stick wielding sitting ducks, leaving them fodder for skills like Bastille and stuff. In Defence missions with Corpus, Corrupted or Grineer he is a truly powerful team-mate, watch as Lokis end up being the one who revives the rest.

Instead of mindlessly pressing 4, Loki "earns" his kills. Not easymode ultimates, but through precise planning (scheming) and all those evil villiany stuff. A well placed Decoy, can lure all of the disarmed enemies and herd them in one location to be annihilated with a single area-clearing ultimate/Penta/Ogris. The possibilities are endless; that is what makes Loki so fun to play; he encourages creative combination of skills, and you feel you earned every kill. You can also choose to be their best team-mate, OR BE THE GREATEST TROLL AND FEAST ON PEOPLE'S TEARS.

Okay, enough rambling. To end it off,

#LokiMasterRace.

-Is worst in defense

Loki isn't bad at all. A 30 Sec invisibility and a near max range disarm is pretty strong. Kill abilities don't do much once you reach 30 Min survivals in T3.

*Cough* The art of Loki lies not in the killing power; Loki's strength is not to kill, he is a manipulator, he manipulates and deceives, cheats to kill the enemy. Of course, if you send him running into hoards of enemies YOLO and stuff like Rhino or Nova it doesn't end well; Using Loki accommodates a completely different style of play, and he who masters Loki will understand.

Loki does not need killing power, his weapons are enough. His Radial Disarm reduces all ranged units into magic-stick wielding sitting ducks, leaving them fodder for skills like Bastille and stuff. In Defence missions with Corpus, Corrupted or Grineer he is a truly powerful team-mate, watch as Lokis end up being the one who revives the rest.

Instead of mindlessly pressing 4, Loki "earns" his kills. Not easymode ultimates, but through precise planning (scheming) and all those evil villiany stuff. A well placed Decoy, can lure all of the disarmed enemies and herd them in one location to be annihilated with a single area-clearing ultimate/Penta/Ogris. The possibilities are endless; that is what makes Loki so fun to play; he encourages creative combination of skills, and you feel you earned every kill. You can also choose to be their best team-mate, OR BE THE GREATEST TROLL AND FEAST ON PEOPLE'S TEARS.

Okay, enough rambling. To end it off,

#LokiMasterRace.

Loki it's a support frame , a frame for players who want to kill the enemies in other style , no with direct damage , because of this in a defence on solo in a survival or in a hard mission u can finish it only with >INVISIBILITY<....I was a loki player , half of my completed missions were with loki.

Loki it's a support frame , a frame for players who want to kill the enemies in other style , no with direct damage , because of this in a defence on solo in a survival or in a hard mission u can finish it only with >INVISIBILITY<....I was a loki player , half of my completed missions were with loki.

Decoy+ogris tends to work for me

I'd say any frame is top teir of you know how to use them.

If you put mag, loki, rhini, excalibur, or volt on a low tier you obviously aren't using them properly.

I used mag , excalibur , loki... and i look at volt...In my opinion loki is not good for all players [who doesn't know to play with it or without experience] , MAG : Is not a good frame at all.