The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Loki To 150 Base Health And Shields

Kamal965

600 hours of gameplay as loki and you still havnt figured out how to use him?

Your sarcasm detector must be broken.

after 12.4 changes I wouldn't even be surprised if they did what OP suggests

You know what? I would still be surprised if DE listened to me because I still believe that they'll do the right thing and fix it, despite this being yet another mistake on their ever-growing list of mistakes.

Loki doesnt need buff to  health and shields. I even doesnt use Vitality on him and yet almost never get died. But yea, I agree that fat Rhino cant be fast as Loki even with Vanguard helmet, DE need to slow him down.

Simple solution. Buff Loki speed.

Unfortunately, those Grineer lights are bad for a Loki, since they're undetectable (behind arches/doors) and unavoidable and a Loki doesn't use health mods.

But I don't think he needs a health/shield boost.

This thread should be going in the opposite direction.

Unfortunately, I've all but given up on DE getting it right on the first try,

So this a sarcastic thread then? You don't want loki buffed?

*facepalm*

Refer to this quote this: 

Also the point of this thread is more about how Rhino now has the same speed as Loki, and how unbalanced that is. Rhino is described as the heaviest frame, not a nimble speedster.

wat

Could you repeat that in English?

Edited by Kamal965

Loki doesnt need buff to  health and shields. I even doesnt use Vitality on him and yet almost never get died. But yea, I agree that fat Rhino cant be fast as Loki even with Vanguard helmet, DE need to slow him down.

Rhino is not fat... He is buff, like a football player... 

Maybe you should give your reasoning behind this suggestion?

rhino prime.

dont ask for ridiculous things ^^

like a rhino prime running as fast as loki? please recycle yourself if you're serious, you're a waste of matter and energy

So this a sarcastic thread then? You don't want loki buffed?

no, he wants rhino prime balanced.

why do the sprint speed insult the balance? cause you could brake the lightspeed? 

dont get it and naa loki is fine he dont needs hp or shield O.o

compare rhino primes speed with vanguard unmodded with lokis speed unmodded

compare rhino primes shield/health/armor unmodded with lokis shield/health/armor unmodded

start using your brain, it won't hurt, trust me

Edited by MortalSin

Loki is the most fun Warframe. They could make all the other frames super saiyan OP and I would still play loki.

Please dont mess with Loki.

Risk vs Reward. It will loose all the fun if Loki is not afraid of getting shot.

DE just wants everyone to use Rhino Prime to cut down on texture/model storage. Then the whole game will run faster, not just Loki.

Didn't realize how true that was, lmao. +1

Loki is the most fun Warframe. They could make all the other frames super saiyan OP and I would still play loki.

Please dont mess with Loki.

Risk vs Reward. It will lose all the fun if Loki is not afraid of getting shot.

I realize that.

But who cares about fun, right? It's all about mashin' that 4 button.

I knew or at least guessed the thread was about Rhino Prime. I was just trying to say that if you create a thread simply asking for a buff, you just look like a child wanting his favourite toy to be better.

I realized that while I was creating the thread. I left it as it was just to see how everyone would react. Then I edited it a bit to what it currently is, after garnering a few reactions.

After over 600 hours of gameplay as Loki, this latest update (12.4) has brought me to a simple conclusion:

Buff Loki's shields and health to 150 base.

Loki was my starting char and it is in no way in need of a buff

Loki is the most underrated overpowered character in this game

if anything this class deserves a hard nerf, but lets better not do that

Loki was my starting char and it is in no way in need of a buff

Loki is the most underrated overpowered character in this game

if anything this class deserves a hard nerf, but lets better not do that

But... but... he can't do every single role in the game without any drawbacks!

He needs a damn buff!

I knew or at least guessed the thread was about Rhino Prime. I was just trying to say that if you create a thread simply asking for a buff, you just look like a child wanting his favourite toy to be better.

i didn't even create this topic. now ask yourself, why do we have different frames? yes, they fill different roles. except rhino prime of course. he does everything. he's doing it even better than most frames. and that's the point. i don't want "my favorite toy" to be better, i want a reason to play anything except rhino and still have strengths over rhino. i like trinity for example a lot but i know her blessing is overpowered, i'm even admitting it. stop the ad hominem crap and point out something or stfu... please

i didn't even create this topic. now ask yourself, why do we have different frames? yes, they fill different roles. except rhino prime of course. he does everything. he's doing it even better than most frames. and that's the point. i don't want "my favorite toy" to be better, i want a reason to play anything except rhino and still have strengths over rhino. i like trinity for example a lot but i know her blessing is overpowered, i'm even admitting it. stop the ad hominem crap and point out something or stfu... please

Why are you getting so worked up? I know you didn't create the thread, I am not stupid enough to reply without checking names first. The only part of my reply directed at you was that I knew what it was about, I even agree about Rhino Prime. I just worded and phrased it badly and I apologise if you took it personally.

So back up a bit and try to be more polite on the forums, telling people to "stfu" achieves nothing and frankly doesn't look very good.

So back up a bit and try to be more polite on the forums, telling people to "stfu" achieves nothing and frankly doesn't look very good.

okay, i'll apologize for the stfu, but claiming that i'm just getting worked up because i want my favorite toy to be better induces some serious rages, especially since i'm trying to find a middleground between hilariously fast and so slow that it's painful to even think about playing rhino. i'll repeat my proposal:

increase rhino/frost/frostprime and saryn's sprint speed to 1.0

decrease the speed buff on vanguard to 15%

would fix the whole thing and players could play rhino w/o vanguard and still retain a tolerable speed

Edited by MortalSin