Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Loki To 150 Base Health And Shields

Kamal965

Oh please if anyone needs a buff its Volt to his Base speed

Please, create your own Volt buff thread. This is for Loki.

That being said, we might as well turn this into CommunistFrame and unify all hp, shields, armor and speed values among every frame.

After reading through the thread, I'm giving my upvote

Upvote to your upvote!

Ash: *crying in a corner*

People picked Loki even when Ash have higher shield/health than him, now you making Loki having higher shield and same health as Ash? 

You're right!

Buff Ash's speed and shields too!

LOL

No.

If you are worried about Health and Shields as a Loki, You are doing it wrong.

lrn2loki

Invisibility is for scrubs, okay. Agility is what keeps me alive.

Also, let's see... "If you're worried about being fast as a Rhino, then you're doing it wrong" should also apply, right? Oh wait...

Ash: *crying in a corner*

People picked Loki even when Ash have higher shield/health than him, now you making Loki having higher shield and same health as Ash? 

If your frame is not DE approved, then you just have to live with being mediocre.

Good Lokis don't use invisibility. They use radial disarm.

Using invisibility only gets my team and the cyropod dying faster.

Even if you nerf invisibility (and buff something else), I could care for less.

Exactly.

Now give us our 150 base shields and health, DE.

Majority of this thread doesn't know how to play loki, so instead of giving an un needed  buff to him delete ur loki's and move on to easier frames

New proposal, give Loki needed buff AND 150 shields and HP as a bonus. Surely we can all agree on that.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Sure we know how to avoid damage with Loki. But we would like to avoid damage and have 150 shields and HP, is it that hard to understand? Since we avoid all the damage anyway it won't make much difference. But 150 is much nicer.. rounder number for a start.

Honestly giving Loki Prime the buff like Rhino Prime has the buff. . .isn't that bad. That being said I use Swindle to have even lower health and use only radar and speed mods.

But giving it to normal Loki is a bit too heavy on the entitlement outrage.

Edited by TyrantBelial

and why does he need a buff? cause you don't know how to avoid damage on him? cause that does not mean he needs more hp and shields it just means u need to l2p loki or move on to new frame

Your argument can also apply to Rhino. Why should he have a higher sprint speed, when he can completely negate any incoming damage and absorb it for his team with Iron Skin, along with his 1k+ shields? He doesn't need a higher sprint speed to avoid damage, yet... here he is, with the highest sprint speed alongside Loki.

So, for the sake of balance, give Loki 150 base shields! So what if I can dodge damage with my speed and invisibility? So can Rhino.

Sprint speed hardly effects any gameplay if any at all, adding more health and shields will effect gameplay and gives more power to a frame. How stupid do you have to be to believe that rhino's sprint speed is gamebreaking and makes him completely op.

And if you really want to see how "op" your rhino is try going to endless survival/defense where mobs hit lvl100+ then tell me how much better his iron skin and 1k+ shields/health are compared to loki's invisibility/radial disarm and 500- shields/health

Edited by Sev7n

Edit:

Rhino is built to endure damage, with his 150 base shields and Iron Skin. He's meant to absorb the damage for his team. He doesn't need to be the fastest frame in the game to dodge said damage (and rush), alongside absorbing it. Yet, here we are now - with him tied with Loki for fastest.

Loki, on the other hand, has the agility and Invisibility to dodge damage, without absorbing it. He is arguably the most fragile warframe in the game, yet he doesn't even have the advantage of being the fastest anymore. Buffing his shields to 150 base will solve this problem.

So, DE, you can deduce two things from this post:

Either a.) nerf Rhino Prime's speed

or

b.) Take this sarcastic post seriously and buff Loki's shields.

There is no "wait for Loki Prime," as that's literally months away. No one is waiting months for a balance fix, guys. My Loki-exclusive clan certainly isn't.

Seriously, though, nerfing Rhino Prime is a better option. And easier, too.

Updated the OP.