The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Haven't Had This Much Fun Playing Nyx In A Long Time

MrJxt

I decided to play Nyx in a void mobile defence and holy crap! With a maxed duration build, mind control an enemy leader (fire leader for best results) and watch them wreck faces. Just be wary of trigger-happy teammates.

It's definitely a good change from killing everything asap.

I'm probably late with the whole leader mind control but wow, I wish I found this out sooner lol

I'm probably late with the whole leader mind control but wow, I wish I found this out sooner lol

Maybe but who's to say? Nyx is really good, contrary to what people say about her. Use her in the right ways and she's very good.

Actually, Nyx is even more fun with LESS duration, more range and more power efficiency.  Overextended+Stretch+Streamline+Fleeting Experience = spam chaos and own world

Yeah if i remember rightly you still get 17 seconds of chaos with a corrupted build, which is plenty.

Actually, Nyx is even more fun with LESS duration, more range and more power efficiency.  Overextended+Stretch+Streamline+Fleeting Experience = spam chaos and own world

It'll also let you MC leaders and heavies from halfway across the map. You just have to keep an eye on them with the lower duration so they don't turn around suddenly and shoot you in the back, but with max efficiency you can just MC them again if need be.

Nyx still is one of the best units for crowd control. Vauban was good in Infested........before the Infested was chased out of planets.

Frankly though........I just don't dig her design.

She does need base skin rework. Using Excal skin isnt making her a looker.

Tho, she does have nice and pretty real women body. And she doesnt have high heels. Big plus imo.

She does need base skin rework. Using Excal skin isnt making her a looker.

Tho, she does have nice and pretty real women body. And she doesnt have high heels. Big plus imo.

I Just wish she had something...unique.

Banshee is tall and lanky, basing off the skeletal stories of banshees.

Saryn is all organic and classy boots and crusty mushrooms

Ember really shows she burns even with just her silhouette

Nova is petite, cute, and something that would really happen if one plays with anti-matter......

Nyx is..............................yeah.