The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Bug

yarash2110

Im not sure if this is the right forum to put this on but when using tailwind to the extraction zephyr would say in that pointed forword position and move like she's walking normal into that spaceship, tilting right and left to attach herself and flying away.

It's the same when you get to extraction in Nyx's Ult. You're just cancelling out the actual animation that should be played when you're getting extracted as you are still finishing up the animation of the current action you're doing. This in turns leaves the player's model stuck in its last animation frame most likely since it isn't in a neutral position to start the actual extraction animation.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

Lol, i Tailwind into extract all the time and have yet to have this problem.

It only happens if you tailwind RIGHT before entering the pod. The same happens for Divebomb.

If you are at the end of the animation, you will just do the normal step in, fly away animation.

Btw, this should be in the Art and Animation bugs forum.

Yeah, you have to be in the middle of the dash for it to work. If you're in a transition animation, the animation will end and you'll snap into the regular extraction animation.

That said, I've gotten stuck upside down, unable to move, after divebombing into extraction. Probably because I was the fourth in, but we hadn't completed the objective (invincible enemy).