The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Rhino Prime's Speed Stays What Should We Give The Other Primes?

Eyeless

Rhino was the slowest frame, and a well modded primed one can run like a Loki. What about the others? Mag has a bit low health, Frost was nerfed and he's as slow as Rhino, and Ember hasn't got the extra polarity and she has middle tier health and shields. It seems that Rhino got buffed just because he's popular and overpowered! DE, there are 18 warframes, why do you still buff the most popular one excluding the others?

Edited by Petersheikah

A real reason to farm for a Prime, clear advantage over the unprimed version.  I like it.

Only if we can recolor the gold.

As for Mag Prime, innate energy regeneration that can be boosted by Energy Siphon?

However, in exchange for all that, Primes should lose the ability to equip alternate helmets.

Edited by AfroGamerNinja

you have all kinds of disclaimers, but that is valid information as well you're trying to block out.

Prime Warframes should not be largely statistically superior than their Tenno counterparts. it's not appropriate. supporting different playstyles, is.
Weapons should follow suit, but we've seen how well that isn't working.

I'm not going back to the Mag Prime helmet.

why do i get the feeling you're rustled because that would mean you can't use Vanguard.

let's call it a hunch.

Personally, I would much rather be able to swap helmets on primes and just make it so that the stat boosts/de-buffs of helmets have no effect on primes and are purely cosmetic.

Or making Prime versions of the alternate helmets. That are cosmetic of course.

Edited by AfroGamerNinja

Mag p= more shields (or faster shield regen) 

Frost p= Same speed boost as Rhino

Ember p= add the missing extra polarity slot and Same speed boost as Rhino

I'd say a freezing explosion every time FPrime's shields run out and taking extra health orbs as Ember Prime would give her a Overheat-like state would be more unique.

give frost prime more armor or the most shields of any frame...frost prime should have the most shields or more armor.

Don't agree with giving frost more speed. Since, rhino has that boost id rather give frost prime his own either more shields than any frame or just more armor than reg frost.

Really should have default auras for the primes.....

ember prime-fire aura-

frost prime-ice aura-

rhino prime-damage boost to allies

excalibur prime-has a chance to stun enemies within small radius aura

mag prime-magnetic aura

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

Then maybe you should've considered sticking to the normal Mag.

What kind of foolishness is this?

First of all, I don't have a "normal Mag" to stick to. I acquired Mag Prime first.

Secondly, I have no intent of acquiring normal Mag, because Mag Prime is shinier, started off with an extra polarity, and gets energy from death orbs.

I preferred Mag Prime because she offered these marginal advantages without any permanent drawbacks, seeing as her disgusting prime helmet could easily be swapped out.

I made the decision to acquire Mag Prime instead of Mag a long time ago under the aforementioned circumstances.

Now, you're proposing a change to those circumstances, and you're trying to tell me that I should've "considered" better?

Ridiculous.

BullS#&$.

Here's an analogy:

That's like me offering you two suitcases, one labelled A and one labelled B.

The A suitcase contains $15.

The B suitcase contains $16.

You obviously would choose suitcase B.

Then, half a year later, I suggest that two dollars be deducted from suitcase B and from anyone who chose suitcase B.

You object, saying "What the hell, don't do that."

Then I say "WELL YOU SHOULD'VE CHOSEN SUITCASE A!"

Surely you see how your reasoning was egregiously flawed.

why do i get the feeling you're rustled because that would mean you can't use Vanguard.

let's call it a hunch.

Well, this is just my opinion, but I think you get that feeling (or "hunch", as you call it) because you're delusional.

Who was talking about Vanguard, huh?

Mag Prime can't use Vanguard anyways, because Vanguard is for Rhino, as the full name (Vanguard Rhino Helmet) clearly states.

I'm "rustled" by that suggestion because Mag Prime's default helmet is butt ugly, and I revile the idea of being forced to use it.

Additional considerations:

Perhaps you think I'm some sort of Rhino fanboy, using Mag as an example to hide my alleged Rhino fanboyism.

Well, that's a bullS#&$ assumption and it's completely untrue.

I do have a Rhino. It is rank 30.

However.

It has not been polarized. It has no catalyst, even though I currently have three catalysts to spare.

It doesn't even have mods in it. I remove all mods from any equipment I don't use, just in case I try to fuse up those mods and I can't because it would exceed the capacity of the Lato or some S#&$.

I couldn't care less about what happens to Rhino.

I didn't believe Rhino Prime's speed buff was real, and I object to it now that I know different.

Rhino Prime should be nerfed back to prime normalcy.

Edited by Knaimhe

lol........nobody wanted primes to have extra benefits

DE ignores everyone's opinions (kinda)

Rhino Prime gets a SMALL speed buff

now everyone is like welllllllllllll I gueeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss we could give everyone a small buff

lol...

good nite

Yep. There's no such thing as a little crack.

Not quite.

A "little crack" would be like how Ember Prime didn't have an extra polarity, just different polarities.

Rhino Prime's speed buff is a huge kcufin' fissure, because it's a definite, permanent* buff which breaks from the precedent of statistically identical Primes.

*Compare this with a polarity buff, which is a "soft" buff. A normal frame can be polarized to achieve the same functional state; a relatively small time investment can establish equality in that respect. On the other hand, Rhino Prime will always be faster than an equivalently modded/helmeted Rhino, no matter what.

Edited by Knaimhe

Frost Prime gets an ice skateboard

Mag gets the older version pull that was awesome.

Ember finally gets another polarity.

Not quite.

A "little crack" would be like how Ember Prime didn't have an extra polarity, just different polarities.

Rhino Prime's speed buff is a huge kcufin' fissure, because it's a definite, permanent* buff which breaks from the precedent of statistically identical Primes.

*Compare this with a polarity buff, which is a "soft" buff. A normal frame can be polarized to achieve the same functional state; a relatively small time investment can establish equality in that respect. On the other hand, Rhino Prime will always be faster than an equivalently modded/helmeted Rhino, no matter what.

Excal prime has a better stat than regular excal. Therefore primes being greater than their normal counterparts in ways besides polarities has been done before.

Edited by (PS4)Chip_Foamy

Not quite.

These two people are talking about 2 different types of crack.

That is all.

Also, normalize all warframe speeds.

Actually, I don't care that much.

Excal prime has a better stat than regular excal. Therefore primes being greater than their normal counterparts in ways besides polarities has been done before.

What stat? Shield regen?

99% sure he doesn't.

Show me a video proving otherwise.

(Anyways, you're a PS4 player, so it's not like you'd know from direct experience.)

What stat? Shield regen?

99% sure he doesn't.

Show me a video proving otherwise.

(Anyways, you're a PS4 player, so it's not like you'd know from direct experience.)

Wiki says otherwise and it's been like that for months, you'd think if it was mistaken they'd take it out.

Also OUCH, way to bring up the exclusive that apparently we'll never get cause arbitrary closing of the offer 2 weeks before we could get it.

Wiki says otherwise and it's been like that for months, you'd think if it was mistaken they'd take it out.

Also OUCH, way to bring up the exclusive that apparently we'll never get cause arbitrary closing of the offer 2 weeks before we could get it.

If it were truly "like that for months", I'd expect some solid evidence demonstrating this disparity.

Something more than four words that anyone can edit.

Additionally, I mentioned that you couldn't know from experience because I wanted to obviate any anecdotes you might've thrown at me.