The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Is Still Op Broken

Zarozian

We'll do both at the same time. Deal?

How about we don't nerf anything and let people have fun with them "OP" Warframes in this non-competitive Co-op game?

If you get stomped by Trinity in PvP it's your own fault for playing that unbalanced and useless mess called conclave so it does not count for anything.

Link and Bless.

Take the over the top modded Ogris.

Shoot yourself in the foot repeatedly and all linked enemies die, and you can solo all the way up to infinity on defense mission with just 4 Trinities doing the same damn thing.

Edit 2: If you forget to keep reusing Blessing, using this tactic is very risky. It's still better just to use bullet weapons and actually fight using that. The Akmagnus can 1shot most grunt units up to at least level 20. Pro tip for Trin users: Use Well of Life, which increases the target's health tenfold, on a high priority target, then when it has almost worn off(about at the last half second) use Energy Vampire, which deals damage based on max health, for massive damage. I get around 1k damage per tick on level ~30 Heavy Gunners.

Edited by Knight_Of_Light

How about we don't nerf anything and let people have fun with them "OP" Warframes in this non-competitive Co-op game?

If you get stomped by Trinity in PvP it's your own fault for playing that unbalanced and useless mess called conclave so it does not count for anything.

Ugh....but okay.

But Trinity's kind of OP isn't even in utility. Just really cheap exploits with no movement whatsoever...........you can't even die.

You just go in and farm the S#&$ out of things. Horridly boring but still.

I rather have Nova, Rhino, and Loki where you can actually die if you screw up, and where you kind of have to try to kill enemies.

Well not as much for Nova, but you get what I am trying to convey to you right?

Edit 2: If you forget to keep reusing Blessing, using this tactic is very risky. It's still better just to use bullet weapons and actually fight using that. The Akmagnus can 1shot most grunt units up to at least level 20. Pro tip for Trin users: Use Well of Life, which increases the target's health tenfold, on a high priority target, then when it has almost worn off(about at the last half second) use Energy Vampire, which deals damage based on max health, for massive damage. I get around 1k damage per tick on level ~30 Heavy Gunners.

Trins I know took that to the next step.

No risk at all. Lmao.

Be careful what you wish for...

Players complained that Frost was a one trick pony so DE took that trick away and gave him a bit of extra damage.

Then other players complained that his #4 took too long so they removed that aspect of Avalanche within a matter of days.

DE actually reads this stuff... You ought not be so cavalier.

If they really nerf Trinity, those high level defense and survival missions get that much shorter.

Likewise Nova...

Likewise Rhino...

When (not "if") they nerf Galantine... More than just Loki's will be crying about it.

Please know that I don't entirely disagree with any of your stances. Each of those frames are endowed with abilities that trivialize content. Likewise, many you didn't name.

I just tend to think that buffs are better than nerfs.

Buffs mean improvements to keep skills relevant due to an expansion in dynamic content. Or a correction in skills that were sub-par.

Nerfs don't...

All they tell me is that the nerfed gameplay feature was OP for the available gameplay content. It may enhance the value of the available content, but that content remained static throughout.

I'd rather see those who needs buffs actually get them as opposed to lobbying for nerfs. It tells me that the game is growing.

Heck, they've shown the ability to nerf #4's without doing so with the XP generation rules for leveling weapons and frames. Even though it apparently wasn't implemented, I saw an immediate effect on the amount of Stomping, M. Primes, etc use in groups.

yes, it is really terrible when a person formas their frame a dozen times to accomodate all the necessary and time-consuming to find and level mods to use a playstyle that works for them...

NO. Stop asking for nerfs. Ask for buffs to the frames that you think inferior.

I only need 2 forma for my nuke build, but just barely. I feel another forma would comfortably fit all the mods I want.

Ugh....but okay.

But Trinity's kind of OP isn't even in utility. Just really cheap exploits with no movement whatsoever...........you can't even die.

You just go in and farm the S#&$ out of things. Horridly boring but still.

I rather have Nova, Rhino, and Loki where you can actually die if you screw up, and where you kind of have to try to kill enemies.

Well not as much for Nova, but you get what I am trying to convey to you right?

You sound like you are raging about a PvP loss...

Is that the case ?

Is it fine for Nova to ruin the fun for everyone else by pressing 4 every few second?

Is it fine for Loki to be invisible (immortal) all the time while critting the S#&$ out of everything with Galatine?

Is it ok for Rhino to basically render every single Boss helpless with a stomp so Bossfights become "Steal the candy from the baby"?

Trust me.. right now Trinity is the least of the problems this game has... nerf the other S#&$ first, especially Nova.

If Nova's M prime is nerfed then she needs buffs for her other powers and armor.

Why do people ask for nerfs but they should also expect a buff

if there's a thing I dislike is whenever someone boldly states "Trinity kills all enemies on the map" ...you only kill 3 at a time, if they're grunts. Heavy units will take an entire magazine to kill regardless, more than that if they're higher levels (35+)...

Which brings back the same issue as always:

Fully decked-out warframes with 2-3 formas - complain about how they can run through Venus / Earth / Mars without any enemies being able to touch them. If you put that much time and effort into your frame, you SHOULD be able to do that.

Play Trinity at non-forma'd Rank 30, without Corrupted Mods. Then tell me how viable the playstyle is.

>Game is already easy as &!$$
>Buffing warframes
>refusing to let your favourite raep-machines be nerfed just because you spent forma

i'd gladly contribute any amount of forma to see trinity be reworked into a frame that is both fun and rewarding to play. As she stands now, it is neither. Not necessarily a nerf mind you, a REWORK.

Unless... you are one of those that enjoy shooting yourself in the foot... literally. Then, excuse my rudeness.

Edited by kaboomonme

Seriously, this is a Co-Op game with a massive range of difficulty, having "OP" stuff is fine in my opinion. If you don't like it, don't use it.

The case isn't don't like it, don't use it. The case is different. People clearly like challenges for alerts and what not than suddenly a random Nova comes, whoops M Prime you fools

The case isn't don't like it, don't use it. The case is different. People clearly like challenges for alerts and what not than suddenly a random Nova comes, whoops M Prime you fools

That's why m.prime needs deserves a HARD nerf so it does not ruin it for other people anymore. She can't even expect buffs for her other abilities. A. Drop is still one of the hardest hitting non-ultimate nukes but it requires skill to fully utilize it's potential and that's why all the m.prime noobs don't use it... but there should be incentive to do so and the only solution is nerfing m.prime. Null star already got buffed a few hotfixes ago. And since Nova is supposed to be a damage dealing glass cannon she won't get more armor or HP.

When melee 2.0 hits alot of changes to ultimate nukes are necessary anyways to make melee 2.0 with it's hit counter feature playable. Right know i don't see how melee 2.0 can work with m.prime spamming Novas around.

That's why m.prime needs deserves a HARD nerf so it does not ruin it for other people anymore. She can't even expect buffs for her other abilities. A. Drop is still one of the hardest hitting non-ultimate nukes but it requires skill to fully utilize it's potential and that's why all the m.prime noobs don't use it... but there should be incentive to do so and the only solution is nerfing m.prime. Null star already got buffed a few hotfixes ago. And since Nova is supposed to be a damage dealing glass cannon she won't get more armor or HP.

When melee 2.0 hits alot of changes to ultimate nukes are necessary anyways to make melee 2.0 with it's hit counter feature playable. Right know i don't see how melee 2.0 can work with m.prime spamming Novas around.

It's the users honestly if they're the spam 4 to win or the proper users. My clanmate usually only uses M prime if needed. He wouldn't spam it because he knows that we want kills too

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL ARGUING ABOUT M.PRIME. You realize that the exp that NOVA gets is ALL WARFRAME EXP, while everyone else gets the full EXP evenly split among his/her equips, right?

Right?

Back on topic. Trinity is fine. She is a support frame. She is the support frame. If you find being the support boring, then stop being support. Don't ruin it for people who enjoy being support. Her Link/Blessing combo is justified due to the mods required to make it a viable combo.

Its like asking to remove Nyx's Chaos because it CCs entire maps.

Edited by goozilla

HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL ARGUING ABOUT M.PRIME. You realize that the exp that NOVA gets is ALL WARFRAME EXP, while everyone else gets the full EXP evenly split among his/her equips, right?

Right?

Back on topic. Trinity is fine. She is a support frame. She is the support frame. If you find being the support boring, then stop being support. Don't ruin it for people who enjoy being support. Her Link/Blessing combo is justified due to the mods required to make it a viable combo.

Its like asking to remove Nyx's Chaos because it CCs entire maps.

Nova's M prime is arguable among the forums cause it's easy mode, personally I don't like it but I don't want to ruin the fun for others. Trinity I haven't seen her in game enough to actually care about the combo

Nova's M prime is arguable among the forums cause it's easy mode, personally I don't like it but I don't want to ruin the fun for others. Trinity I haven't seen her in game enough to actually care about the combo

Oh boo hoo, stop running low end S#&$ in pubs then.

Suddenly, everything's better.

Oh boo hoo, stop running low end S#&$ in pubs then.

Suddenly, everything's better.

Easy mode with pubs really? I've seen M prime kill everything in T3 survival, I said I don't like the ability much, I didn't ask for nerf didn't I. So unless you understood what I was saying that don't go mad for no reason. I don't like it because I like challenges every once in a while. If I host voids I don't ask Nova's to leave, I let them come if they want to. Was I ranting no? You on the other hand seemed to

Blessing + link combo for best effects takes at least 3 foma's to be good and last about 22 seconds. 4 fomas and you are golden for building a great trinity. Now because any trinity user has to spend many hours re-doing the same frame, using high level corrupted and nightmare mods to get this to work perfectly to them it is broken? My answer will be a no but you clearly feel different about this. 

They also have to do with same with the weapon they want to cause the self damage because the better that is the better damage it will do the mobs you are linked with and if the timing is off you will kill yourself in the process causing your team to have to revive you or they die thanks to you screwing up. I have i think 5 foma's on my ogris and yes it is a beast doing like 15k total damage with all my viral, radiation, or whatever setup of elements i want. I took alot of time and effort to get this to work as i want. So darn right i think she is fine and not broken because of how much work I've put into her.

edit: Also your video was a horrible way to show the dislike for this trinity setup and claiming how broken it is. You should have shown how un-killable and great damage the link self damage is against level 70+ mobs you claim it is. Since the mission you ran could have been done by any player on any frame with a decent weapons and mod setups.

Edited by gamefreak9149