Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Digging On The Weird/ Ineffective Weapons?

(PSN)DevilOfMidnight

I use it all the time for solo missions, in multiplayer its useless since everyone has freaking pentas.

Major difference is the huge 100 round magazine, 140 with Ice Storm. Dual also fires a little faster.

The common complaints I hear with weapons like these is that ammo is a problem and the wind up time is off-putting, but as usual those are exaggerations. At the beginning, yeah, they kinda suck, they chew through ammo simply because they do little damage so you have to shoot more. But now with 3 polarities, I can fit enough mods on the Cestras to spit 2-3 bullets per shot, make the wind up almost negligible, have a 140 mag, punchthrough at 1.8m, and deal like 500 damage per bullet. You only need to tap the trigger to kill most common enemies, making them ammo efficient.

I'll post a build like I did with my Lecta once I have another forma in it.

Cool, looking forward to it.

PC players get patches earlier. Toridlooks awesome in latest patch http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Torid

Don't care for the new look myself.  It doesn't feel right for what the weapon does, you know.  Nothing about that says "grenade launcher".  It's just too sleek.  I'd expect that to be some sort of assault rifle.  One that fires beams at that, as it reminds me of Vorlon ships.

Edited by Axterix13

Don't care for the new look myself.  It doesn't feel right for what the weapon does, you know.  Nothing about that says "grenade launcher".  It's just too sleek.  I'd expect that to be some sort of assault rifle.  One that fires beams at that, as it reminds me of Vorlon ships.

Ehh, they're organic grenades. Heck, the infested look like they're full of gas anyhow :D

Ehh, they're organic grenades. Heck, the infested look like they're full of gas anyhow :D

Yeah, but still, grenade launcher.  Grenades have some bulk, and the thing doesn't exactly fire fast, so I'd expect something stubbier and fatter.  You know, that full of gas look.  The current look just does not fit.  I'm surprised the art director approved it for this weapon.

Meh. A gun doesn't have to be short and stubby to launch projectiles. The biological aspect of the weapon gives enough wiggle room to fudge with details. Maybe the "grenades" don't explode on impact anyway, they're triggered by something else instead. What are the "grenades" anyway? Are they man-made grenades or like exploding pus/gas sacks?

Edited by DarkTails

Tysis, not exactly OP, but building for minimal damage but max status, tag that with radiation, and it's a cake walk in T3 Defense with others while you're sitting back, poking darts into the arses of the Corrupted and suddenly they start firing back on their own allies. Much fun to be had. =w=

Tysis, not exactly OP, but building for minimal damage but max status, tag that with radiation, and it's a cake walk in T3 Defense with others while you're sitting back, poking darts into the arses of the Corrupted and suddenly they start firing back on their own allies. Much fun to be had. =w=

I have to admit, that does sound pretty fun. Nyx's Chaos on tap in a gun? Yes please!

Well I do suppose with this new update, It's not the ugliest looking box in the arsenal now x3

OOOH, BURN! What'sa matter, Ogris, you need some ointment?