The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? (Rhino Prime Sprint Speed)

Aka_Miso

I have never, in my 35 years, heard this stereotype referred to whites as a whole. Specific white demographics? Yes? The entire Caucasian Nation? Wow...

That's a new one.

You haven't heard about "only white people are racist/xenophobic/chauvinistic " stereotype? You live in a very nice community of people, then.

In any case, it was just an example. It was meant to highlight the stereotyping of character classes in games. Will this hairsplitting ever stop?

Edited by HansJurgen

Ember Prime doesn't even have an extra polarity or any better stats. Makes no sense.

What he said.

But DE can't do any changes cos people already have formaed her.

A real shame really.

But a slight boost in energy, speed whatever, will be nice.

Edited by fatpig84

Yea, this is pretty outrageous from a balance perspective. I just don't think DE cares anymore and are just catering to the fans. I know there are a lot of Rhino fans out there and that's probably the reason they gave him special treatment. It's really a crying shame. This is equivalent to panty-shots in anime. Blatant fanservice.

This just in: This is a free-to-play PvE game; if you don't like that SOMEONE has a warframe that's as fast as your fancy Nova(assuming they've done an uncommon alert mission or paid money for it) because they went through void missions and farmed for it for god knows how long, HERE'S AN IDEA: just play SOLO missions. Or just play the "can't beat 'em, join 'em" card and go get your own.

(Although I do agree Ember Prime needs something, srsly.)

This just in: This is a free-to-play PvE game; if you don't like that SOMEONE has a warframe that's as fast as your fancy Nova(assuming they've done an uncommon alert mission or paid money for it) because they went through void missions and farmed for it for god knows how long, HERE'S AN IDEA: just play SOLO missions. Or just play the "can't beat 'em, join 'em" card and go get your own.

Playing solo isnt a solution for that balancing issue. Until you will do some highlevel stuff, rhino prime is now THE way to go.

This is literally the worst argument you could come up with. But, whatever, if you want to remain ignorant, and act like a free-to-play game doesn't need to balance, you'll be the one crying in the end when it does get balanced. Maybe you're slow, as Rhino should be, but when you think it's okay for something to be #1 in pretty much ever category, all I can do is laugh. You're probably also the kind of person who thinks Soma is fine the way it is, right?

Boo-hoo. You spent a ton of plat on Rhino Prime, because you couldn't bother to farm it yourself (or else you wouldn't be talking about other farming their own). Has to be the be-all and end-all, right?

Edited by Cameron_Hall

Agree with op, and goddammit, you guys know how hard acquiring Prime frames can be sometimes, it's nice to see finally something more than looks and an extra polarity to brag about.
Finally there's something to answer when a new player asks "so what's the difference between Primed and un-Primed?"
"Uh... they look better... and-uh... can like, steal energy from the void's spheres.. and.. uhh.. WELL RHINO ALSO IS FASTER AND HIS HELMET LOOKS LIKE A GOOMBA FROM THAT MARIO MOVIE"

You are overreacting guys.

I honestly think it's a mental thing and Rhino Prime isn't really faster then regular Rhino but I could be wrong.

Apparently he is 10% faster than standard Rhino according to the hot topic. I have a Prime and a regular and I didn't notice a difference though.

Really? Just go use the vanguard rhino helm and forget sprint stats.

I think that's the point really, regular rhino with the vanguard helm is pretty fast, and lots also use a maxed rush mod, making a tank run around that fast is a bit silly to say the least. With rhino prime being slightly faster, he will run slightly faster then that, i think that's what the problem is. 

loki prime will be a serious teleporting speed junkie 

I have a feeling that this thing is going to start and end with Rhino Prime. I doubt this is going to become a new 'tradition'. Loki Prime will probably be just like Normal Loki, but with an ugly helmet and something no one wants. Like a D aura polarity.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

loki prime will be a serious teleporting speed junkie 

Doubtful.

If anything they'll boost his armor, hp, shields, or shields regen.

It'll be the other changes that I'll be interested to see.

Typically, the Primes are accompanied by a design/balance pass; some good changes and some debatable ones. I'll be interested to see what changes occur with Loki.

Mag fared well, Ember suffered a bit. I see some changes on Rhino, but it could be my imagination.

Doubtful.

If anything they'll boost his armor, hp, shields, or shields regen.

It'll be the other changes that I'll be interested to see.

Typically, the Primes are accompanied by a design/balance pass; some good changes and some debatable ones. I'll be interested to see what changes occur with Loki.

Mag fared well, Ember suffered a bit. I see some changes on Rhino, but it could be my imagination.

Maybe they'll buff Radial Disarm's damage 

Personally, I think vanguard needs to go.

Primes I am okay with having slight bonuses, provided its consistent. After all, you work harder to get them for the same reward.

Vanguard however is #*($%%@ up.

Not to mention, a couple frames, namely Excalibur and valkyr could use a touch up on speed.

If anything, rhino prime should've gotten more power strength.

Seeing how they didnt patch the speed bonus in a timely manner, all primes are probably going to get some sort of baseline stat buff in the foreseeable future.

They said in hot topic that the damned speed boost was intentional and the fact that nerfing Rhino Prime soon after putting out the new prime access will make them lose money. People are already gonna eat it up because they know its a better rhino Nerfing him too soon is only counter productive for DE and their money making efforts  

Edited by LurkenLurker

They said in hot topic that the damned speed boost was intentional and the fact that nerfing Rhino Prime soon after putting out the new prime access will make them lose money. People are already gonna eat it up because they know its a better rhino Nerfing him too soon is only counter productive for DE and their money making efforts  

I don't think they said anything about not nerfing him because of monetary reasons. They did say the speed boost was intentional though.

When we get bad things people ask buffs, when we get good things people ask nerfs.

WTF is wrong with you people?! Enjoy good things

Its about the balance. Rhino Vanguard speed is not bad in the vacuum, its bad because it far surpasses majority of other frames, making Rhino excel at everything.

Vanguard is unfair advantage, even more so for Rhino Prime who already has average speed - same as most other frames.

Edited by Monolake