Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Focus System

JimJam_

I don't care what it is, as long as it requires me to shoot less bullets (for more damage,) or just gives me more bullets to shoot.

Hopefully it's not going to be like that. We already have that with mods. Don't need another damage-improving system on-top of that... Because there are already like no enemies that are a real threat other than level 100 bullet-sponges. No fodder for the DPS hogs, please.

Hopefully it's not going to be like that. We already have that with mods. Don't need another damage-improving system on-top of that... Because there are already like no enemies that are a real threat other than level 100 bullet-sponges. No fodder for the DPS hogs, please.

I wouldn't mind reduced spread on my shotgun, I guess?

I wouldn't mind reduced spread on my shotgun, I guess?

Probably, but I guess a mod for that or DE overhauling the Shotguns alltogether (like they mentioned) is a better approach than using the Focus system for that... After all it's been said that the Focus system improves your Tenno and not your Weapons. So I don't get how improving your Tenno will decrease the spread of a weapon. Will your Tenno use his bare hands to reduce the spread-cone until it acts like a sniper rifle?

I'd like to see that. :P

Edited by MeduSalem

what i want is a Super Mode, like when a monster in Monster Hunter becomes enraged

might as well have this humongously large infested that devours everything (including its own tail) and spews out a dark electrical cloud that lowers your attack and deals a lot of damage when it hits. Now that, is scary. (since we really can't break off parts in Warframe, yet.)

Edit: Oh wait we can. Sorry Ruk.

Edited by Erusa

Same stuff as Ash Bladestorm, will look cool but in the end of the day M2.0 wont change much. Dont expect it to be super viable because powers and range weapons will still have an edge over melee.

Simply because anything with range can kill your targets before you. And as i see it, you will need unmodded Skana to do combos, as you might oneshot mobs with your first strike anyway.

Edited by RoboDoge

Same stuff as Ash Bladestorm, will look cool but in the end of the day M2.0 wont change much. Dont expect it to be super viable because powers and range weapons will still have an edge over melee.

Simply because anything with range can kill your targets before you. And as i see it, you will need unmodded Skana to do combos, as you might oneshot mobs with your first strike anyway.

I think you may be confused as to the nature of the topic being discussed.

eh... we are not talking 'bout Melee 2.0, we are talking about the Focus system Steve mentioned