The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Google Is Down.... Whut?!

TheSeannachaidh

If i was a mod id remove this as it has nothing to do with warframe, at all..

So much fail in one post, hahahahahaha :D

On the other hand. People all around the world are reporting issues with Youtube. Google seems working fine, but YT not.

Some ppl even if they had loaded previously video can't watch it and some can, but overall main site of YT and links does not work. We just have to wait.

EDIT@

YOUTUBE IS NOW WORKING PROPERLY. HUURAY ;P At last for me in Poland ~~

EDIT@

Yet again, stopped working. Some serious S#&$ is going on in their HQ ~~ ;P

Edited by Anzark

Oh, I would. I WOULD!

It could be aliens interfering with their servers in an attempt to gain knowlege about the human race.

It could be a sentient computer testing its boundaries before it launches an all out assault on humans.

It could be that google has some secret project that requires massive computing power on occasion, and is pulling all of its servers in to help it.

It could be gremlins!

It could be that there is a parallel universe where magic is science and the combined energies of the ethernet and the internet are mingling, causing micro-tears in the fabric of reality.

It could be that there is a secret war going on underground between the people at google and an ancient race that is slowly reawakening, and every now and then they destroy some part of the communications grid.

It could be that the experiments with a particle accelerator tore a hole in the fabric of reality, and it is slowly consuming time itself, leaving holes in the world like google, but some other people on the outside of reality don't like us falling in and push the stuff that falls through back.

It could be yo mama.

It could be that some horrible thing is inhabiting the internet, and it invades websites at random to feed on their code, and the sight of it is so hideous that the computer is unwilling to acknowlege its existance, so it displays a connection error instead of what you should really see.

It could be that some group of hackers is going after google in retaliation for something, but is unwilling to admit they're doing it till they succeed for a prolongued period of time.

It could be that the government is downloading all the information that google tracks, and that is taking up alot of bandwidth. Which government is up for debate, my money's on the US, but China or some corporation could also be in on the deal.

It could be that some supremely advanced being is attempting to communicate with us through our computers, but is unable to do so entirely successfully.

Or maybe they're just updating the servers occasionally.

Well, that was fun.

Edited by Decarien