Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith Is Beautiful

HAYABU5A

in relation to how easy the event was, we dont deserve a weapon this awesome -Yet DE you are extremely generous to give us this as a reward ! so thank you , even thou many will call for buffs and/or dismiss it 

it may not have the highest damage of a primary weapon but in usage it feels very satisfying to use if not the most satisfying of any primary weapon thus far

- the reload time and spin up feels perfect 

- u can tap fire headshots, its like having a semi-auto rifle and full auto LMG in one weapon

- the visual style with the metallic gunmetal/red suits the gorgon model perfectly

- as a wraith set the gorgons sustained fire matches well with the wraiths burst fire, is a great set to use

sound team u deserve a special mention as expected it sounds amazing, having that angry metallic retort just like the strun wraith, the furious echo of a single shot yet with a seamless transition into the continuous chain sound, very nice

its my favourite primary weapon now, even the boltor prime pales in comparison - not in damage output but in usage/enjoyment - the gorgon wraith feels like a weapon !

the wraith set looks great too , gorgon offsets better than the strun 

9apl7d.jpg

Very worth, such Gorgon, wow. I'll definitely Forma it a few times.

Still can't semi auto worth a damn, so I was a little disappointed.

Thought they'd take that opportunity to give older players a nod.

Oh, well... :(

Very worth, such Gorgon, wow. I'll definitely Forma it a few times.

Still can't semi auto worth a damn, so I was a little disappointed.

Thought they'd take that opportunity to give older players a nod.

I don't know. I've been hitting pretty good odds on semi auto headshots up to 40 meters. Might just be luck though. 

- the reload time and spin up feels perfect 

- u can tap fire headshots, its like having a semi-auto rifle and full auto LMG in one weapon

- the visual style with the metallic gunmetal/red suits the gorgon model perfectly

- as a wraith set the gorgons sustained fire matches well with the wraiths burst fire, is a great set to use

Oh, so it's like the Gorgon pre-Nerf? You used to be able to tap fire the standard Gorgon, made it a really good gun. Then DE nerfed it.

Oh, so it's like the Gorgon pre-Nerf? You used to be able to tap fire the standard Gorgon, made it a really good gun. Then DE nerfed it.

No it is not. Tap singles at a wall and it's the same nerf. You get one or two accurate shots, then they start hitting real wide. First thing I checked when I got in game. :(

No it is not. Tap singles at a wall and it's the same nerf. You get one or two accurate shots, then they start hitting real wide. First thing I checked when I got in game. :(

I don't know about you, but I'm getting headshots from across entire Grineer Galleon tileset rooms. I find it to be just -slightly- less accurate than U7 Gorgon.

__

All in all, the Gorgon Wraith's an amazingly well balanced weapon with a beautiful firing sound. This is a real upgrade, unlike most other power creep weapons.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting headshots from across entire Grineer Galleon tileset rooms. I find it to be just -slightly- less accurate than U7 Gorgon.

__

All in all, the Gorgon Wraith's an amazingly well balanced weapon with a beautiful firing sound. This is a real upgrade, unlike most other power creep weapons.

confirming i get reliable tap fire headshots at medium range or even a bit further with the occasional long range headshot which is very satisfying 

all when need now is accuracy modifier for when u crouch

Love the Gorgon Wraith's accuracy on the first two shots, just popped a couple of Grineer heads across that huge chasm where you have to run along the stretch of walls in the Asteroid Base tileset. It's no Lex of course, but its aimable.

Edited by Arunafeltz

__

Yes it is beautiful and a worthy collection.

Now if only it can gets 30 damage back...