Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Not T2 Survival For The Time Being

MlRAGE

I don't even run Void anymore, until DE fixes it properly, it just just a time sink no pay out.  Similar to how DE "fixed" G3 to only drop resources and the occasional mod now.

Don't worry, Sheldon & DE are aware of it. 

Aware as we're constantly reminded but nothing effective being done about it. A delayed response/action isn't a valued response/action.

Edited by Naith

Funny, I still have over a dozen tier 2 survival keys from back when some mission type was replaced by survival, and I did 3 runs since I needed the two paris parts and a fang handle.

66% of my rewards were mag chassis/paris blueprint, think the last one was ankyros.

"Tenno, look what our operative has found" *Control Module shows up*

"You're joking, right? Lotus?  We just found about 12 of those in the last  5 minutes."

I never understood why we would provide a distraction for an operative to find less than what we're picking up off the ground.

I just did a t2 surv - 35 mins - and you know what I got out of it?

4 wads of credits

2 morphics

and one mag prime

now, the mag prime was nice, but that came at the 15 min mark. Everything else was crap on a level that I can't even fathom

Seriously - please - DE, remove credits from the void drop-tables, remove resources!!! For the difficulty level and effort a player has to put into surviving against lvl 35+ corrupted, then I find getting a "Oh hai tenno, lotus here, we just found 4000 credits... you can have 'em" to be a slap in the face

Its an insult!

My first T2 Survival in a long time was yesterday, and this is what I got in a 20 min run:

xofbj8.jpg

But, then I decided to go for a 40 min run and pretty much got what you described above:

25oyz55.jpg

So I guess I was pretty lukcy in my 1st run.

Egg_Chen - if they're aware of the issue and not fixing it, they're A******s for not making the game better than it could be

If they're not aware of it, then we have to keep complaining.

Either way we need to keep *@##$ing about it to make them know that it is a problem.