Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember The Little Blue Mod Nubs?

Volt_Cruelerz

What if we got that back, but now instead of blue mod nubs, we could equip holo badges.  Thus, equipping badges would be more like a series of checkboxes.  The first mod would go onto the shoulder while the following ones would be mounted on the arm as the blue nubs once were up to some cap.

Obviously you'd have to scale them down like is done on Sentinels so that they fit and don't overlap, but I think it would give players more options for customization.

EDIT: I managed to dig up a picture from the depths of the internet of this for those that weren't around.  Check the right forearm.

bandicam_2013-02-04_20-11-20-333.jpg

And another...

ibhAIYSg4Pgdun.png

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

A what?

there was once a time where mods would cause these little blue football shaped nubs to be on the right arm of the warframe. They would run down the length of the arm, so a heavily modded Volt night have up to twelve (I think that was the max) little blue nubs running down his arm. Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

I think small blue nubs was more effective than large badges. How would it work? Would it be badges all along your arm, or a badge with six tendrils for six mods? I don't fully understand how you're suggesting it be implemented.

I think small blue nubs was more effective than large badges. How would it work? Would it be badges all along your arm, or a badge with six tendrils for six mods? I don't fully understand how you're suggesting it be implemented.

Sorry, posted it on my phone.  I've since updated the OP.  Should be clearer now.

Do you have a pic of these things?

Check updated OP.