The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So There Is An Op Frame? Lets Make It Better!

yarash2110

Im not trying to be rude but what was the thinking behind it? Taking the only thing that rhino wasn't best at, and making him best at it, and going away from the whole prime warframes pattern just to make rhino even better is just ridiculous, nerf the speed, not to the way normal rhino is but don't leave him as the strongest fastest best warframe in the game, and buff the other prime's weaknesses, like add 25 energy to mag prime, speed for frost as well.

Please write your opinion in the comments and thanks for reading

If your concern is about that Vanguard helm is then I agree it should be nerfed....

...but only nerfed via an increase in it's negative effects. Never nerf the speed. You'll just ruin the fun of it.

yesss thissss -50% powerstrength I'd like to see them out run me now muhahahahahhahahahahah cough cough

Nerf the helm. It's the only way.

Speed up other frames: Doesn't solve the problem, now we have double the rushing!

Slow down Rhino P: Then the devs purpose is lost.

Speed up Vanilla Rhino: Then we have a lightning speed tank... Too OP.

Any conglomeration of the above: Aww now that's just nasty.

Nerf the speed of Vanguard: Me gusta

Buff the power nerf on Vanguard: Doesn't solve S#&$, Soma still does it for you....

Edited by un1337ninj4

If your concern is about that Vanguard helm is then I agree it should be nerfed....

...but only nerfed via an increase in it's negative effects. Never nerf the speed. You'll just ruin the fun of it.

this

You do realize that prime is pretty much normal warframe but with one already polarized free slot ._.

Rhino Prime actually has a sprint speed of 1, versus the regular one having .9. This makes him have a speed of 1.25 with the Vangaurd helm, tying him with Loki. Regular Rhino has 1.125 with the vanguard helm.

Edited by egregiousRac

First prime that is not only golden bling + free forma, that is actually better than it's basic version and you want it nerfed? No thank you.

Besides, why would you want that? It's not like you're losing something because he is a bit faster, right?

No. The speed is the problem. This is one of the rare problems where not directly fixing something will work.

Am I the only one that thinks there gonna get rid of stats on helmets soon so this is there way of making rhino balanced once they have taken away his vanguard helmet stats?

But they could have held the sprint buff until they had already taken the stats off helms. Instead noooo, they had to pile it up and add fuel to the forum pyre.

Rhino isn't Op , he has the best balance.

he doesn't afraid of anything

47045363.jpg

Nova isn't Op, she's A nuker ,pure offense it's her role , annoying but Not OP

Are you kidding me?! He has No weakness, only blunt, F*&@ you strengths such as 1.25 speed (Vanguard), High shields, great CC, high armor, AND very decent damage even with Vanguard!

Nova can't do much in 30:00 min Survival... Guess who can?

If this trend continues we're going to see alot of "T3 Def, Prime frames ONLY" in recruiting.

Edited by un1337ninj4

Are you kidding me?! He has No weakness, only blunt, F*&@ you strengths such as 1.25 speed (Vanguard), High shields, great CC, high armor, AND very decent damage even with Vanguard!

then you should be asking for every frame to be as good, not asking for a nerf, is not PVP (i should add i dont like rhino, but is the most balanced frame after all the changes, you have frames with god modes but nothing to say about that, right?).

and to bring nova just a last time, rhino wont break everybodys game just nuking the entire stage, the guy only run faster now.

the problem in balance and powercreep is not here guys.

Im not trying to be rude but what was the thinking behind it? Taking the only thing that rhino wasn't best at, and making him best at it, and going away from the whole prime warframes pattern just to make rhino even better is just ridiculous, nerf the speed, not to the way normal rhino is but don't leave him as the strongest fastest best warframe in the game, and buff the other prime's weaknesses, like add 25 energy to mag prime, speed for frost as well.

Please write your opinion in the comments and thanks for reading

No there's no OP frame

Stop

Stop

With these irrelevant posts. Only Ember needs slight changes that's all. Let the devs focus on more important matters.

well if they did i would still outrun you hehe, i will just use Rhino for cc 

well then it looks like we will have to go all the way to -200% where stomping does 200% damage to you and heals the enemies for 2x whatever the damage would be 

in truth you guys can probably smell the volt buthurtness on me

No there's no OP frame

Stop

Stop

With these irrelevant posts. Only Ember needs slight changes that's all. Let the devs focus on more important matters.

Only Ember ONLY EMBER F*** it im out XD

i cant get off these forums ember is up there on my list but she's not the only one

Edited by Axeroix

Nova can't do much in 30:00 min Survival... Guess who can?

If this trend continues we're going to see alot of "T3 Def, Prime frames ONLY" in recruiting.

Nyx has better CC and is the best frame for Defense.

Rhino is the Juggernaut , the on who can push ,  you can't have him slug behind all the time .