Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Loki A Master Race?

Feallike

The master race is not LOki, clearly.   The master race are the group of players with enough smarts to play Loki.  Perhaps, we should bring eugenics back... Loki style.  Only people smart enough to play LOki are allowed to procreate and only with other Loki players so as not to water down the master race.

Yes, this final solution would solve a lot of problems.

Note: On reflection this could cause problems since girls don't play this game.  I may need to rethink things.

The master race is not LOki, clearly.   The master race are the group of players with enough smarts to play Loki.  Perhaps, we should bring eugenics back... Loki style.  Only people smart enough to play LOki are allowed to procreate and only with other Loki players so as not to water down the master race.

Yes, this final solution would solve a lot of problems.

Note: On reflection this could cause problems since girls don't play this game.  I may need to rethink things.

Downvote.

I personally prefer Ember over Rhino for endgame :p

Accelerant is a hell of a CC.

I couldn't agree more, concerning ember in that regard.

However your rhetorical question on "where is the skill in perma invis" is weak on proving the idea of Loki not being master race. Perma invis something novice users will use or people building it for nightmare runs or just preference.

A Loki user should have tactics and ideas on crowd control with decoy and its placement. For instance, a large scale radial disarm, followed by placing a decoy on a bench/block/door way(for funneling mobs) can be extremely useful in T3 survival.

With the decoy in place, mark the decoy with 2-3 Castanas and "ITS A TRAP."

Very fun to use. Same with having a penta at a distance and popping all your pucks after the crowd gathers to prod your decoy.

Switch teleporting heavies off the map is another fun trick most people dont pull off because they dont have the timing/aim for it.

I'm going to make a Loki user guide now...its been long over due.

Loki is pretty clearly one of the most powerful frames, especially for soloing.

However, it has a learning curve bordering on ten minutes, which discourages a lot of people.

I think it is the fact it doesn't shine til you mod and really can only do insane things in the late game. Lets be honest til you have good weapons or a challenging opponent is there really a need to play Loki? You can run buck shot through most lower content with any frame and a good weapon and before you get a good weapon you can use Rhino (most other frames for that matter) and clear faster while using fewer skills.Loki as a starter frame is some what of a pain that might be part of the cause as well.

Loki is pretty clearly one of the most powerful frames, especially for soloing.

However, it has a learning curve bordering on ten minutes, which discourages a lot of people.

And the reason it is not universally used is the average player has an attention span bordering on ten seconds.

I couldn't agree more, concerning ember in that regard.

However your rhetorical question on "where is the skill in perma invis" is weak on proving the idea of Loki not being master race. Perma invis something novice users will use or people building it for nightmare runs or just preference.

A Loki user should have tactics and ideas on crowd control with decoy and its placement. For instance, a large scale radial disarm, followed by placing a decoy on a bench/block/door way(for funneling mobs) can be extremely useful in T3 survival.

With the decoy in place, mark the decoy with 2-3 Castanas and "ITS A TRAP."

Very fun to use. Same with having a penta at a distance and popping all your pucks after the crowd gathers to prod your decoy.

Switch teleporting heavies off the map is another fun trick most people dont pull off because they dont have the timing/aim for it.

I'm going to make a Loki user guide now...its been long over due.

In addition to that, have a Volt (if you can get one, we seem to be a little more rare atm maybe) throw his shields over the decoy - you have the perfect target. Castana trap,shielded from gunfire, and penta those who approach the decoy - you're going to rack up the kills.

Edited by -SLX-J3tAc3