Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltor Prime Has Golden Bolts !

LascarCapable

No man, it deals far more damage than Soma. Per shot, and per second. Its way ahead of the top tier weapons like Soma, Synapse, Latron Prime and Brakk.

Go check dpsframe, but don't follow the default mods cause with Boltor Prime, you gonna want to use Heavy Caliber.

I already have heavy cal and all that poop.

Im mastery 14

i dont use any of those calculators because i know how to mod myself just for trying and testing.

this might be high DPS gun but the best damage per shot (diferent stuffs) its the penta, gonna nerf it too?

Stop with the nerfing already we need this kind of gun to the s*** that's about to break down on us, and for even greater stuff that might and should be coming.

"Use heavy caliber on the already inaccurate boltor prime with its non-hitscan projectiles."

Yeah no. Boltor Prime's theoretical DPS is high but its practical DPS in actual play is not particularly more than Soma.

Soma with its crit build and much more acuracy make it what it is.

Enough whining already. 

I already have heavy cal and all that poop.

Im mastery 14

i dont use any of those calculators because i know how to mod myself just for trying and testing.

this might be high DPS gun but the best damage per shot (diferent stuffs) its the penta, gonna nerf it too?

Stop with the nerfing already we need this kind of gun to the s*** that's about to break down on us, and for even greater stuff that might and should be coming.

I'm not whining i don't want Boltor Prime to be Nerfed, i love it. I'm just saying it is overpowered, there is no enemy in the game that can handle a couple seconds of direct fire.

"Use heavy caliber on the already inaccurate boltor prime with its non-hitscan projectiles."

Yeah no. Boltor Prime's theoretical DPS is high but its practical DPS in actual play is not particularly more than Soma.

Well i'm talking pure damage, is the some more versatile? Yes it is, good long range accuracy, hit scan.

I'm not whining i don't want Boltor Prime to be Nerfed, i love it. I'm just saying it is overpowered, there is no enemy in the game that can handle a couple seconds of direct fire.

Well i'm talking pure damage, is the some more versatile? Yes it is, good long range accuracy, hit scan.

The way your saying it its exactly what it sounds like.

DE is working on more stuff for the game and i'm pretty sure that we will need a gun like boltor prime as it is in the future. Maybe Prime parts and BP's should never have been tradable after all, because now whoever had a few bucks in the pocket got their hands in this gun there shouldnt be as many out there yet?

Dunno. But still, balancing it a bit? i can agree with that. But not nerfing it to the ground because of the work and self commitment that folks around here and there have put into this gun, leveling it up and putting forma in it. The only reason it's so OP it's because it only deals Puncture damage wich is by far my favorite.

Maximum? Reduce 15% of its damage, not more or won't be suitable anymore for long survivals and defenses.

The way your saying it its exactly what it sounds like.

DE is working on more stuff for the game and i'm pretty sure that we will need a gun like boltor prime as it is in the future. Maybe Prime parts and BP's should never have been tradable after all, because now whoever had a few bucks in the pocket got their hands in this gun there shouldnt be as many out there yet?

Dunno. But still, balancing it a bit? i can agree with that. But not nerfing it to the ground because of the work and self commitment that folks around here and there have put into this gun, leveling it up and putting forma in it. The only reason it's so OP it's because it only deals Puncture damage wich is by far my favorite.

Maximum? Reduce 15% of its damage, not more or won't be suitable anymore for long survivals and defenses.

Well now look who is talking about nerf...

O_O

In my opinion they don't need to nerf it...

Its awesome now we just need a T4 Void so we can use it there with a proper squad and have some actual challenge...

Cause right now warframe is like a patience test, you have to keep playing for hours in the same mission to have some challenge.

The weapons and abilities we have are just so much over powered than the enemies we have... :X

Just saying...

I feel like they focus too much on new players, which is a good thing cause this game is CRUEL to newbs. But they are forgetting the veterans, players who have no more goals or challenges, just play the weekly new content they release.

I hope that end-game DE is working on fix this, those Proxy Wars, i hope they offer a real challenging gameplay where we actualy have to use our 5 forma weapons and warframes and work as a team to get out of there alive. And not just a patience test to see if we can avoid falling asleep in a 2 hour survival hiding inside a bastile with a trinity casting blessing a nova casting molecular prime and everyone shooting Penta nades out of the Closet door... That's not Challenge that's boring...

I loved that glitched spawn rates from interception missions, that's how i want high level missions to be... That was fun, felt adrenaline rushing like when i was a n00b Excalibur with a Braton and a Skana. 

Well now look who is talking about nerf...

O_O

In my opinion they don't need to nerf it...

Its awesome now we just need a T4 Void so we can use it there with a proper squad and have some actual challenge...

Cause right now warframe is like a patience test, you have to keep playing for hours in the same mission to have some challenge.

The weapons and abilities we have are just so much over powered than the enemies we have... :X

Just saying...

I feel like they focus too much on new players, which is a good thing cause this game is CRUEL to newbs. But they are forgetting the veterans, players who have no more goals or challenges, just play the weekly new content they release.

I hope that end-game DE is working on fix this, those Proxy Wars, i hope they offer a real challenging gameplay where we actualy have to use our 5 forma weapons and warframes and work as a team to get out of there alive. And not just a patience test to see if we can avoid falling asleep in a 2 hour survival hiding inside a bastile with a trinity casting blessing a nova casting molecular prime and everyone shooting Penta nades out of the Closet door... That's not Challenge that's boring...

I loved that glitched spawn rates from interception missions, that's how i want high level missions to be... That was fun, felt adrenaline rushing like when i was a n00b Excalibur with a Braton and a Skana. 

I didnt say nerf i said balance, because and only because there is no T4

Or some other thing besides void, because honestly I'll puke if I have to go there again this weekend.

We need a new faction. a total revamp on the Infested folks, they should be scary and hard.

Guess what, their not!!

Their like paper. Even ancients. New creepy infested wall runnin like the harvester for a average enemy, that can use some abilities, like the heavy unit do to knock us down, etc.

How about a infested folk that instead of knock you down, grabbed you instead making you wait for a teammate to help you(before you got yanked)?

More stuff like this for VETERANS, not new players because sometimes only the menus are enough to make them not understand squat.

And yes! That thing from the interception was pretty neat! ;) sad i only got to try it 30 mins before it was patched, because it was when i heard about it, haven't been much on the forum like i was :P

Now that i'm complaining let me talk about something a little bit off-topic.

The chat!

Whyyyyyy?????

No pop ups? how are people supposed to play in a team if clan members can't even know when someone is typing in the clan tab?

No, i don't want a sound. Make it like in the menus where we have the little icons on the right and the one for chat blinks on orange if someone is typing on any tab.

Edited by Mr.Pava

Soma without Point Strike is simply weak. Considering this is a chart of unmodded weapons, it is not top tier quality, however when you add Point Strike, the Soma is heavily enhanced because you are able to push the Critical Chance from 30% to 75% which almost seemingly achieves constant critical hits. This compensates its terrible base damage per shot (10) with its amazing base critical damage multiplier (3x which can reach up to 8.4x).

Boltor Prime does ... 54 base damage? What the hell...

Like I said before: That doesn't fix the problem of people buying that power with Prime Access.

You are not buying power, you are fast forwarding it with money, you can still go the normal route and rank up to 10.

But if you are not a fan of this line of thinking, I myself am not, what about locking the acquired items, just like pretty much every other mmo do with stuff you are not lvled enough to use?They will be there in your arsenal until you can use them, I am pretty sure this would work.

You can tell that will stray people away from the pack, but truth be said, I doubt it.No one willing to pay 150$ in a dlc isnt willing to play the game enough to be able to use the top tier stuff, he ranks up, and when he is 10, bum, there you go, enjoy your boltor.

And akbronco prime has the same damage as regular akbronco, you are telling me you seriously cant see the pattern? jeez

LOL please tell me the pattern...

Because to me someone is choosing these numbers randomly...

"Yeah this weapon seem perfectly fine, lets release it!"

See AkMagnus derp...

And then Marelok that seems to be a typo because we thought it would be a pistol version of the Grinlok when is actually far superior in every way.

Not even gonna get started on the AkBronco Prime...

Edited by RexSol

LOL please tell me the pattern...

Because to me someone is choosing these numbers randomly...

"Yeah this weapon seem perfectly fine, lets release it!"

See AkMagnus derp...

And then Marelok that seems to be a typo because we thought it would be a pistol version of the Grinlok when is actually far superior in every way.

Not even gonna get started on the AkBronco Prime...

I know lol, I was being sarcastic, they are completely random, the very examples you used are the ones that bother me the most also.

You can't sell Prime Access but then restrict when a player can actually use it... Am I wrong?

If I made a brand new account, and dropped cash on the Stomp pack, I couldn't use Rhino Prime til MRank 2?

Don't make the Prime Access MR locked, just the farmable parts.

LOLWAT?

Do you even Warframe?

Top tier weapons (AKA OP weapons): Phage, Penta/Ogris, Marelok

Those are also top tier weapons

I just gave some examples

Boltor Prime does more dps than all of those you said too

Those are also top tier weapons

I just gave some examples

Boltor Prime does more dps than all of those you said too

No. Not also. Those ARE top tier weapons.

Soma? Pathetic ever since Dmg 2.0.

Synapse? It doesn't go very high.

Latron Prime? Long ago forgotten in the intermediate bracket.

I don't have the Boltor Prime, yet, but I highly doubt it out-DPS a cumulative 3k~6k per second elemental phage.

No. Not also. Those ARE top tier weapons.

Soma? Pathetic ever since Dmg 2.0.

Synapse? It doesn't go very high.

Latron Prime? Long ago forgotten in the intermediate bracket.

I don't have the Boltor Prime, yet, but I highly doubt it out-DPS a cumulative 3k~6k per second elemental phage.

You are speaking nonsense, Soma Latron Prime and Synapse are the highest sustained DPS rifles in the game, after the Boltor Prime. 

Boltor Prime with the following mods: Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger, and 4 Elements, deals more than 20k damage per second.

Edited by RexSol

You are speaking nonsense, Soma Latron Prime and Synapse are the highest sustained DPS rifles in the game, after the Boltor Prime.

ROFL. Where do you get this bullocks from?

Boltor Prime with the following mods: Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger, and 4 Elements, deals more than 20k damage per second.

I was talking about the arsenal screen.

In-game phage does 40k+.

Seriously, I don't think we even play the same game.

Edited by OriKlein