The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ea Explains Their Buisiness Model

Sixty5

Warning some strong language

Every time I start to thing DE are doing stuff wrong, I think of EA, and then realize that maybe things aren't so bad here. At least stuff that makes the game unplayable gets fixed quickly, and the server hamsters are actually fed.

<3 DE, never join with EA please.

You mean that over-hyped sixty-dollar 6-player multiplayer mode where even piloting giant robots plays like Call of Duty and that features a gun that is literally an aimbot?  At least that's what I've heard it's like.

The aimbot gun. depends on how good you are its better against the bots than players. Unless you are a sneaky sort.  though people prefer smgs and shotguns to take down players there.  and Mhm i personally believe EA is the skooom of the earth. Some of their games are good but otherwise... meh meh and meh

Well, that is EA, Ubisoft, NCSoft and Blizzard.

Yep, pretty much spot on.

Be sure to remember that it's "Activision/Blizzard" now - that's a very big part of the problem over there. I'm pretty sure Bobby Kotick is still in charge of ActiBlizz, unless something's changed recently. That dude is deranged. Some selected quotes:

"With respect to the franchises that don't have the potential to be exploited every year across every platform with clear sequel potential that can meet our objectives of over time becoming $100 million plus franchises, that's a strategy that has worked very well for us."

"I think we definitely have been able to instill the culture, the skepticism and pessimism and fear that you should have in an economy like we are in today. And so, while generally people talk about the recession, we are pretty good at keeping people focused on the deep depression."

You be soft.

Ubisoft.

I could not resist

Nope, I got shafted. I called an Ubisoft Employee on one of their posts that seriously suggested a forum poster commit suicide and I was perma banned for it. 

You do NOT ever disrespect an Ubisoft Employee on their forums. Never. But they had lost my respect with the ungodly abortion that was Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

So... I can't ever post on their forums again. Small loss.

Edited by Kalenath