The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Aura For Primes!

-10no-GCoda

Since DE trying new things with primes, why not add prime slot for another aura?

And since i am talking about it... i want enemy\loot radar mod\aura on my sentinel even useless scavenger auras will be somewhat appropriate on sentinels, mutation mods on sentinels will be just perfect :P

Uh no. That would be way to op. DE wants to see if they can make primes better then the normal counterparts, but by a small margin so that the original versions are still viable. Giving prime frames a second aura slot would mean almost no one would ever play the normal versions again.

I'd say apply primes as skins to normal warframes, then give primes a prime polarity that adds special effects to skills equipped on it. Maybe punch-through for radial javelin, longer cc on frosts avalance, 1 more flame for embers WoF etc... primes are the master race, they have to be better, DE got that now, now its only the balance that is missing.

What if the secondary aura didn't contribute to mod capacity?

I actually wouldn't mind this. It would help the entire squad as well. Maybe have some penalty on the second aura though. I can see an entire group of prime frames with energy siphons and whatever else being a tad much. 

Edited by DesuEx

Uh no. That would be way to op. DE wants to see if they can make primes better then the normal counterparts, but by a small margin so that the original versions are still viable. Giving prime frames a second aura slot would mean almost no one would ever play the normal versions again.

I would :3

I can understand this...but why? All the other primes, the boar, braton, paris, ect, they are all vastly BETTER than their non prime counterparts. So why do the warframes have to be lowered down?

That is what I really don't get. The prime weapons are so much better than their non primes, yet the warframes aren't. I mean if you're going to make is work hard and suffer through the horrid RNG to get these things at least make them, i donno, as powerful as the prime weapons.

Since DE trying new things with primes, why not add prime slot for another aura?

And since i am talking about it... i want enemy\loot radar mod\aura on my sentinel even useless scavenger auras will be somewhat appropriate on sentinels, mutation mods on sentinels will be just perfect :P

thats a great idea! I thought an aura like the enemy leaders which would be great too but i wish this is going to happened

I'd be okay with this, with a few conditions:

—The two aura slots could never have polarities, even with Forma

—Multiple versions of the same aura mod could not be equipped at once (obvious, but needs to be said)

Honestly, according to the lore itself, the prime versions should always be better, since they're made from orokin-crafted parts and blueprints that we had to bust our hides finding in the void. They need to be objectively better in SOME way, whether it's an extra aura/normal slot or better stats.