Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Quesiton About The Clan Emblem And Other Badges

Fabpsi

Heyho Spaceninjas^^

Well I was talking with a friend about the newest quantum emblem (the look, the animation effect which is nice but could be better^^)  annnd we finished our discussion with 1 question which we both could not really find a "good" answer for... thats why I made this thread :)

I have just a simple quesiton:

Why can we not decide on which shoulder we want to use our Badges? / Why can we not use 2 non clan emblems on both shoulders? 

A lot of players have a lot of Badges (founder, leaserboard but mostly event badges) and it would be nice if we could equip for example an event badge instead of a clan emblem. 

Furthermore some players do not have a good looking clan emblem (or they just dont have a clan at all^^) ... and the current situation - that the clan emblem takes 1 shoulder and nothing else can replace it -   is a little bit weird in my opinion....

What do you think about this? Good idea/ bad idea? Or did someone already discussed this topic in the english forum?

Cheers

--- ϝαႦρʂι ---

sry for my english, its not my mother tongue :S

Edited by Fabpsi

It is planned, but it has currently lower priority than Meele 2.0

well they said in the last dev-livestream that they plan to improve clan emblems and badges to fit on other parts of the warframe if i remember correctly (like on the back for example)

@ BabyKurama

yeaaa sry if this was already discussed.. but I just had the discussion with my friend and this question in my mind :3

anyway, ty for the information ^^ 

I wish we could do that. Founder emblem on one shoulder, quantum badge on the other. I'd wear my clan badge, but my clan uses a 3edgy5me angry-looking skull on a neon green background, and it doesn't match any of my frame's color schemes. :(