Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Mirage took off the helmet from Zephyr and slowly moved her with a guard on a patient bed. Mirage cleaned Zephyr's face with towel and some water. She picked up Zephyr's helmet and departed back to hospital to heal Zephyr up.

Meanwhile at place where Jack and Dalagan are fighting.

Dalagan attempt to kick on Jack's right side.

Dalagan actually used another leg Jack had made Dalagan make aileron roll. "Oh but somebody already did that one you know?" Dalagan said pulled Jack to him then Jack's face became Dalagan's punching bag soon as Jack released his grip from Dalagan's leg he scissor kicked Jack to air then prepared for finishing punch that should kill Jack inside of his warframe.

Bo had met Dalagan's shoulder instead of arm. There flashed some kind of grey body shield. "They called me once a knight who serves justice with bare hands" Dalagan said he has handgun shot wound on his shin. As Jack stood up uppercut below Jack's rib cage. Next punch hit on Jack's forehead and last punch hit on Jack's jaw.

At library.

Talvi searched for the book then he finally found it he read it completely he gave the book to Harina. "Read this book and try to memorize the dance pattern" Talvi said as he still remembers the dance.

Dalagan walked up to Jack. "Your end is somewhere else. Punk" Dalagan said as guards came he dropped Jack to ground "Get that crap bag out of here" Dalagan said as finally allowed the pain to come. His left shoulder is in serious pain it just bothered him nothing else really. (That was one strong blow) Dalagan thought as arrived to hospital. Guards tossed Jack to his ship "We do know that you are alive. Now you are not anymore wanted in here. Leave" one guard said and they departed.

At Library.

"Good let's go to have fun then after we have dressed up correctly of course" Talvi said.

Mirage brought another patient it is Dalagan there is set another bed next to of Zephyr's own Dalagan lay down "How are you?" Dalagan asked "You two have quite a lot of time to get known now" Mirage said. "Well I don't want to make my shoulder worse as it is" Dalagan said and Mirage exit the room.

Meanwhile at Hall.

"They will look good on you" Talvi said as waited Harina to be done. Since he already has the clothes.

"Sometimes the crap what you have swallowed comes up with high elevator. I know the feeling" Dalagan said. Searched from one of the pockets and aligned a diary to Zephyr "You wanted to get know me better. Here is the short cut" Dalagan said.

She looked up slightly, seeing Kosha,

"My data has been corrupted, the data dump will remove me from existence, I did what I needed to do, so I am happy, but, I am dying, and I wanted to do goodbye, an event like this is a grim one, but I don't want you to be sad, you will soon get back your love, so cherish her, Goodbye." She said, her eyes closing as she stopped breathing and laid her head on the ground.

"Please don't die to know that you are well is enough even if you don't love me." she said. And then held the lifeless NAtailA in her arms and Cried sobbing as tears ran down her cheeks all she could say is please don'e die. I love you." she said and continued to cry.

Tiandra moved on up to room where her apartment was hidden. Tiandra climbed on a hedge and down there is pretty much nothing and a water fall covers entrance to small secret room "Come on jump on towards the golden line over there" Tiandra said as made a leap went through the water fall and landed on edge of the platform taking few steps on the side she started waiting for others.

Following her he came to stand right next to her after he followed her instructions " That wasn't so bad." he said. 

At Hospital.

"He is still alive but I told my team mates to take care of him if he disturbs us one more time" Dalagan said. "Let's take it slow and easy now. I have small fracture on my shoulder what I would like to heal by the time goes" Dalagan finished he has odd smile well he is spinning Zephyr's credit module on top of his right hand front finger he threw it to Zephyr.

At Void.

Tiandra led Ookami, Halcyon and Natalia to her apartment she opened the locked door somehow "Welcome to my apartment. Look and touch you are allowed but not take anything" Tiandra said as went in to random rooms hiding one of the thief outfit pieces carefully and well. As she was done. "Okay now I will go to void library. Feel free to spend time in my apartment while I search for Rose's family tree.

Zephyr grabbed her credit module, grumbled at the Loki, then went to drink a glass of water that was on a table right beside her bed. She guzzled down the water, allowing the coolness of it to help settle her stomach, and sighed. 

"Better... now, when could I get up from here?", she thought. 

At Hospital.

"He is still alive but I told my team mates to take care of him if he disturbs us one more time" Dalagan said. "Let's take it slow and easy now. I have small fracture on my shoulder what I would like to heal by the time goes" Dalagan finished he has odd smile well he is spinning Zephyr's credit module on top of his right hand front finger he threw it to Zephyr.

At Void.

Tiandra led Ookami, Halcyon and Natalia to her apartment she opened the locked door somehow "Welcome to my apartment. Look and touch you are allowed but not take anything" Tiandra said as went in to random rooms hiding one of the thief outfit pieces carefully and well. As she was done. "Okay now I will go to void library. Feel free to spend time in my apartment while I search for Rose's family tree.

As he entered he saw that it was quite homey but hadn't been lived in, in sometime. When She came back. "Tiandra, If I may I'd like to go to the Void Library with you there could be something there that could help in my research. If it's ok? he asked.

Dalagan had a light smile. "I miss those days when I was a bit like you. Page 3 to 9 read it there is something what you could learn from me from really far past pretty about 10 years after I was born. Days when I started doing what I just did to you" Dalagan said there was hint of sadness in his voice. He knew at the page 10 he first time felt justice. Then he was handed over to Halzeon Greigor for training. Remembering Halzeon Greigor was painful to Dalagan.

At void.

"It is okay but do not have frame on. The stalkers have taken the job of guarding the place" Tiandra said as she was changing her clothes.

Edited by Revel72

Zephyr grunted, then decided to just disobey Mirage, grabbed the diary and her helmet, wore the helmet, and got off the bed. Once her feet felt solid floor, and that she felt fine, she stored the diary in her armour, then walked away to look for the man, just to kill him and be done with him. 

Dalagan had a light smile. "I miss those days when I was a bit like you. Page 3 to 9 read it there is something what you could learn from me from really far past pretty about 10 years after I was born. Days when I started doing what I just did to you" Dalagan said there was hint of sadness in his voice. He knew at the page 10 he first time felt justice. Then he was handed over to Halzeon Greigor for training. Remembering Halzeon Greigor was painful to Dalagan.

At void.

"It is okay but do not have frame on. The stalkers have taken the job of guarding the place" Tiandra said as she was changing her clothes.

He deactivated his frame showing that he was waring his hakama and hadori, and a pair of soft boots. "Will this be alright. he asked.

"It will do" Tiandra said as she is wearing her common clothes. "What about you two?" Tiandra asked from Halcyon and Natalia.

At hospital.

Dalagan looked as Zephyr left. He went to take his warframe then followed Zephyr from good distance.

"Please don't die to know that you are well is enough even if you don't love me." she said. And then held the lifeless NAtailA in her arms and Cried sobbing as tears ran down her cheeks all she could say is please don'e die. I love you." she said and continued to cry.

NAtaliA smiled, shaking her head, still not opening her eyes,

"Life doesn't end, it only changes." She whispered, opening her eyes, which flashed green as she looked at herself, then at Kosha, and threw her arms around the Valkyr, "I'm sorry." She whispered, "I now truly know sorrow, and I didn't mean to bring it upon you." She managed, tears welling to her eyes.

Edited by ultimatumcore

Zephyr walked along the hallways, trying to locate the man, when she heard something behind her. She twirled around, trying to locate whoever or whatever made the sound. Her eyes scanned the hallway, from the long road that ended at a point at the limit of her eyesight, as well as all the various items placed in the hallway. 

"Next time, if you make a sound again, a grenade to ensure that I'll find you.", she promised, then continued going on searching for the man, all the while cursing mentally at him and the soldier that kicked her in the face. 

"It will do" Tiandra said as she is wearing her common clothes. "What about you two?" Tiandra asked from Halcyon and Natalia.

-Snip-

Natalia's warframe dissolved into fragmented mirrors, revealing a black dress extending to her shins, a single rose, outlined in white, shaded in red, covered it's lower left side, Halcyon's helmet deactivated, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Natalia questioned defensively,"This was to be a gift to rose, but she never really forgave us, So I figured I shouldn't let it go to waste." She said, "Also, I'm allowed to feel beautiful." She chuckled, punching Halcyon playfully. He shrugged, and looked at Tiandra,

"Is it quite necessary? My warframe is eons older then your entire lineage, and it doesn't come off all that easily, so I wouldn't want to take it off because what's hard to take off is hard to put back on, one of my few weaknesses, but probably the most dangerous one." He explained.

NAtaliA smiled, shaking her head, still not opening her eyes,

"Life doesn't end, it only changes." She whispered, opening her eyes, which flashed green as she looked at herself, then at Kosha, and three her arms around the Valkyr, "I'm sorry." She whispered, "I now truly know sorrow, and I didn't mean to bring it upon you." She managed, tears welling to her eyes.

" I can bare sarrow I've lost before. But, that doesn't mean I want to again. It is a part of life. All I wanted to bring to you was love." she said and caressed her face. And kissed her forehead.