Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

" I can bare sarrow I've lost before. But, that doesn't mean I want to again. It is a part of life. All I wanted to bring to you was love." she said and caressed her face. And kissed her forehead.

Her eyes blinked red,

"It's alright, with that, we are nearly completed. I don't know which emotions are left, so we'll simply have to wait and see," She said with a smile, leaning back to look at Kosha.

"Come on... where are you...", Zephyr mentally said in a rather creepy yet playful tone, like some psychopath who decides to play with the victim rather than straight-up killing the victim and be done with it. Her hand raked over her Despairs, ready to grab one and throw it at anyone who tried to attack her, or was tailing her. 

"Just don't go wondering on any fights at there. So what do you think does my apartment fill the security requirements on your part" Tiandra replied as went to lean on door frame waiting for Halcyon's answer.

"Somewhat, though I still believe it will be best to have the pieces separated, I have come across many artifacts with astonishing abilities when brought together, why, in my own void locker I had to permanently separate two gloves that, when clapped together, created a sound capable of blowing a ship out from within, needless to say, I want to be sure that these, pieces, will not come together to go after Rose, the pieces I have truly appear to have a mind of their own." He explained, leaning on a pillar of ice he created as he spoke.

"They does have own will but they needs somebody to wear them and if somebody does the full power of set only provides unlimited time of cloak and will not be visible to radars, sensors or visions. Although yes it will become useful for any assassination missions" Tiandra said. "But even then the suit would press on you and demand doing thieving only what is the major downside. What comes on Rose it can be that Rose is from the same family tree as my friend maybe that is the reason except that will be found out soon as we are on the library" Tiandra finished.

"Well come out of my apartment so we can go. I don't want to leave this place open in case that what comes on Tenno may visit in here" Tiandra said as waited Ookami, Halcyon and Natalia outside. "I am not sure about this fact but if the wearer continues to do what outfit dislikes. It will grant this blessing to wearer until changes this mind. That is just a guess though" Tiandra finished.

"Well come out of my apartment so we can go. I don't want to leave this place open in case that what comes on Tenno may visit in here" Tiandra said as waited Ookami, Halcyon and Natalia outside. "I am not sure about this fact but if the wearer continues to do what outfit dislikes. It will grant this blessing to wearer until changes this mind. That is just a guess though" Tiandra finished.

"Right," Halcyon chuckled, stepping out of the room with Natalia,

"Lead the way." He said, gesturing at nothing.

Tiandra, Halcyon, Natalia and Ookami got to a void library. Where they started searching for family tree of Rose. Everybody had sector of library to look from. After a while Tiandra finally found the correct books diary of her friend and book about Rose's family tree. Tiandra went up to Halcyon and gave book about Rose's family tree. "Rose is half Orokin and is exactly relative to my friend who used that outfit" Tiandra said.

At Dome.

"Looks great on you I must say" Talvi said.

Edited by Revel72

"As I suspected," Halcyon said simply, "Though certainty is always better than suspicion, I- uh, Oh crap." Halcyon growled, looking at a notification and opening his void rift, retrieving a small black cube and holding it out to Natalia, who groaned and held onto it,

"What happened this time?"

"A grand daughter, I'll send omega and the Liset to your location," he responded, and she nodded, twisting her half of the cube, which rotated, glowing from within. As it was twisted, it flashed green like the void, and they both vanished.

Edited by ultimatumcore

While looking for the family tree for Rose He thought to look for his Father's family tree. Finding something very interesting. Showing it to Tiandra.Then looked for a History section to find any information on his other research.

Sheva                               Frashawn

/                                          \

/\                                          /\

/   \                                       /  \

/     \                                     /    \

Estalle     Unknown                      /      \

\                               /

\                            /

\                         /

\                      /

\                   /

Thraiga  -  Eleana

|

Ookami

"It would appear that I just met an ancestor." He said.                                                  

He ran out in the hall and tried to wait for her to take him to the Kubrow area. But he just couldn't make it and anyone walking buy that area later would see that an animal had been there. Luckily it wasn't in front of Ookami and Rose's appartment. He then scratched at the door, to be let back in.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Rose saw that Modi done something nasty outside. "Oh come on Modi..." She said and walked out to pick him up, she then saw Jack. "Oh... hey there miss..." He said before she showed him her ring and walking inside. "Oh ok... Oh god what's that smell?" Jack said before coughing.

(( Rose must be very strong to pick up a 5 foot tall, 300 pound Kubrow. lol))

NAtaliA chuckled, and shook her head,

"When NAtaliA reset her memory, she returned us to a state before our agreement to separate, creating a new personality in itself, she needed to save Halcyon, and did so at the price of corruption of her memory banks, destruction of parts of her memories, she was incomplete, unable to operate, she was being purged, to be replaced with the most readily available, least corrupted AI available, us, putting us back in control, bringing me back to you, giving her a second chance to remove that fail safe. The third personality, the previously complete one, was dying. Our data was held in a different spot, we yet live, it's some kind of miracle." She explained, touching her left eye.

NAtaliA nodded at her thought, able to hear her thoughts through their contact with each other,

"Yes, we'll survive, we'll flourish, NAtaliA's gotten rid of the fail safe by now and is checking her files, hmmm, no data on the books has come to light, but something strange happened while we were out of control, we saved Halcyon, but sensors indicate that another being like us was nearby, I...I think Urza is still alive." She said, looking at Kosha with fear.

NAtaliA nodded at her thought, able to hear her thoughts through their contact with each other,

"Yes, we'll survive, we'll flourish, NAtaliA's gotten rid of the fail safe by now and is checking her files, hmmm, no data on the books has come to light, but something strange happened while we were out of control, we saved Halcyon, but sensors indicate that another being like us was nearby, I...I think Urza is still alive." She said, looking at Kosha with fear.

Eye's widened. "Lets just take it one step at a time and see what happens, My mother always said. Pray for the best but plan for the worst. I think that is sound advice for now." she said and held her close.