Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Eye's widened. "Lets just take it one step at a time and see what happens, My mother always said. Pray for the best but plan for the worst. I think that is sound advice for now." she said and held her close.

NAtaliA breathed deeply, nodding against Kosha's chest,

"That seems like the best idea, we have to find Halcyon and see if he still has her cells, any idea where he is? He could still be at that market place." NAtaliA said, tightening her own embrace around Kosha. "We can worry about that later, I've missed you." She said quietly, closing her eyes to listen to the Valkyr's heartbeat, which had jumped up a notch at the mention of her sister.

NAtaliA allowed herself to be carried, placed in the bad and lulled to sleep, going to sleep I peace, a firm knowledge that her sister wouldn't be able to hurt her planted in her mind as she fell asleep, though her subconscious disagreed, her nightmares forcing her to know otherwise. She appeared to sleep soundly, but her cells were in turmoil, anyone who touched her bound to be dragged into her nightmare, one in which Urza was hunting her through the forests of Earth, burning everything to the ground in her wake.

The roller managed to scan some of the arena hinting on something on rematerializing then the roller was disabled by a gun shot. Last words were heard from it "Well well well... We had a rat on our maze. Too bad that it is disabled right now. Better pick it up to my friend to find out who sent this" camera of the roller gave picture of a black armor wearing marine. (not a grineer) Ingron picked up the roller what he had disabled with FMJ round.

The Engineer stared at the screen in anger, "How dare he!"

While looking for the family tree for Rose He thought to look for his Father's family tree. Finding something very interesting. Showing it to Tiandra.Then looked for a History section to find any information on his other research.

Sheva                               Frashawn

/                                          \

/\                                          /\

/   \                                       /  \

/     \                                     /    \

Estalle     Unknown                      /      \

\                               /

\                            /

\                         /

\                      /

\                   /

Thraiga  -  Eleana

|

Ookami

"It would appear that I just met an ancestor." He said.                                                  

"Not really an ancestor but you met your aunt actually" Tiandra said "We found out that Rose is half Orokin and that she is relative to my friend. So we should ask from her does she want the outfit since there is no other persons from my friends family tree. Anyway let's return these books back to places" Tiandra said.

Just heads up to everybody that my computer decided to break down somehow F...U...C...K...I...N...G AGAIN posts will be slightly more uncommon. Right now I am just really pissed off of my really bad luck what I have had.

Edited by Revel72

((Not actual smoke, she was dragged into NAtaliA's nightmare))

NAtaliA crashed into Kosha, sprinting away from the fire, she looked at Kosha, standing up and yanking the Valkyr to her feet,

"She's coming, we've gotta run!" She said quickly, Urza walking leisurely behind her, ironically setting flame to everything she walked by. NAtaliA grabbed Kosha's hand, pulling her away from the fires. "Hurry!"

Tiandra read the book about the outfit. When she went to place it back then returned to Ookami. "So Ookami what do you think? Should we ask from Rose does she want her ancestor's outfit?" Tiandra asked as walked towards the exit of the library. "Also what about Estalle, Esran and Dalagan?" Tiandra finished.

Meanwhile at Dome.

"So Harina. Would you like to go gym? So we can get rid of your feet ache" Talvi said.

Before Harina started talking as they entered to Gym he had started drinking water from water bottle when he heard that Rose is married and she is pregnant. His eyes went wide open and water went nearly on his lungs he managed to swallow the water and started coughing "Really?!" Talvi asked.

Talvi was somewhat amazed. Then got something mean on his mind "You know Rose once felt kinda attracted to me" Talvi said as sat down to work on his arm muscles. "I have to admit she is somewhat prettier than you Harina" Talvi said.

"I know it was a bad joke but life will be having those along the way so that was just first taste of what might be coming to both of us. After next night would you like to come with me to construct archwings to both of us and find out about Limbo? Also we should find out about that circlet and sleeve what appeared on your today after you got the Mag Prime" Talvi said.

"I asked from you. Do you want to come with me to go after archwings? And then look for Limbo?" Talvi asked "Then I asked that should we find out what are those circlet and sleeve what you had on you after the Mag Prime?" Talvi asked.

The camera, still active continues to take in its surroundings as this marine carry it down the hall.  Ingron walked over to a mech, "Can you send a mesage to Anrek about this?" he said pointing to the Roller.  The Engineer on the other side squinted closer to get a better look.  The mech took the Roller and sped down to the Head of Library's room.

NAtaliA woke, ripped from her nightmare as pain exploded on her shoulder. She grasped it, feeling a bullet wound, and looked up, seeing Urza there, a smoking gun in her hand.

"You are needed, Rose is hurt, rip the bastard who did it to shreds." Urza growled, the gun clattering to the ground as she vanished. NAtaliA rolled out of the bed, her mirage forming around her as she went, the bullet spat out, the wound in her shoulder healed as she took a step into a wall, stepping out of the wall behind Jack.

"You'd better hope I kill you before her mate gets back, he'd rip your spine out through your throat," she said, raising her Dex Furis, a wall raising from the floor to block Rose from any stray gun fire. She took note of the Zephyr nearby, and pulled the triggers, letting loose a torrent of forty four bullets per second towards Jack.

Edited by ultimatumcore

NAtaliA debated going after him, but a voice whispered in her ear,

"Rose." She looked, nothing there, and ran towards the fallen Ember Prime.

"Rose! ROSE!" She shouted, kneeling next to her, "I'll get you to Mirage, don't worry." She said, reaching down to pick her up.

"Goddamn this again...", Zephyr muttered as she was once again kicked in the stomach, then shot in there as well, "And you're not running away!". And so, she clutched her stomach, and proceeded to chase after the man, grabbing her Lex with her right hand as she chased after him. 

"Really...", Zephyr thought as she saw a few burly and large soldiers suddenly come into view to protect the man, and started firing upon her. She took cover behind a pillar, primed a firebomb, then threw it into the soldiers, hoping to burn them all alive. 

"Next round, maybe blowing up your ship might work...".