Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

((Not actual smoke, she was dragged into NAtaliA's nightmare))

NAtaliA crashed into Kosha, sprinting away from the fire, she looked at Kosha, standing up and yanking the Valkyr to her feet,

"She's coming, we've gotta run!" She said quickly, Urza walking leisurely behind her, ironically setting flame to everything she walked by. NAtaliA grabbed Kosha's hand, pulling her away from the fires. "Hurry!"

Being yanked up she ran like she'd never ran before. trying to keep up and keep hold of NAtailA's hand.

((I take it Kosha is still stuck in the nightmare then.))

She stared at Rose,

"It won't be anything incredibly invasive, but I can take the bullet out and heal you, slightly intrusive, but it won't be something like replacing your natural cells with mine." She explained, looking with urgency at Rose's bleeding wound.

Edited by ultimatumcore

((I take it Kosha is still stuck in the nightmare then.))

She stared at Rose,

"It won't be anything incredibly invasive, but I can take the bullet out and heal you, slightly intrusive, but it won't be something like replacing your natural cells with mine." She explained, looking with urgency at Rose's bleeding wound.

(( still trying to find the post were Rose got shot I like to respond to post in the proper order. Sorry i've been away from my computer off and on for the past few days.))

"Crap, crap, crap...", she muttered in her mind as she felt herself smash down onto the floor again, causing her stomach bullet wound to hurt, although she did exhibit a small smile on her lips as she saw the soldiers burned to death, or dying from the burns, and their bodies still on fire. She grabbed her fallen Lex, aimed at the soldiers' heads, then fired one bullet each at them, hoping to kill them all before continuing her pursuit at the man, which she just remembered was called Roman, without anything blocking her way.

"Freeze!" Somebody shouted to Jack there is somebody around him.

Mirage came to Rose and NAtailA. "Don't worry I will handle her" Mirage said as pulled the bullet out with fitting tool and healed Rose's bullet would to look like what it used to be.

Meanwhile in the void.

Tiandra and Ookami headed to come back to Dome.

The camera, still active continues to take in its surroundings as this marine carry it down the hall.  Ingron walked over to a mech, "Can you send a mesage to Anrek about this?" he said pointing to the Roller.  The Engineer on the other side squinted closer to get a better look.  The mech took the Roller and sped down to the Head of Library's room.

"Do I have to go?" She asked.

((Unit104 please do not bunnymode my chars))

Ingron carried the roller to Garoy'Eldre "Well... This certainly doesn't look Grineer crafted" Garoy said as started disassembling the roller carefully "Kinda obvious. I found it near of arena" Ingron said. "Hmm... *finds the parts what he was worried about* Yeap. Just as I feared. Somebody sent this thing to scan the arena to mass produce weaponry or army" Garoy said "Sounds quite plausible" Ingron said.

Talvi looked past Harina and face looked somewhat confused and he dropped the weight on his foot "Well... If you want to spent more time with me. Then yes besides you are a Tenno much as I am" Talvi said (Did I just saw myself training with my father?) Talvi thought as brought back on his mind what he just had vision about.

"Wow." NAtaliA said, unceremoniously pushed out of the way, "Way to ruin the moment huh?" She grumbled, falling backwards disappearing into the floor. Reappearing in Kosha's room, slightly grumpy as she sat on the side of the bed. She looked around for Kosha, wondering whether she'd woken her up when she raced off to help Rose.

Jack saw multiple guard looking persons coming out of cloaking. "Lately gathered evidence speaks against you" Predator Squad leader said they all had pointed the weapons on Jack and there is up 9 surrounding him "And as well my words are against you" Dalagan said. "Any last wishes before execution? Young man" Predator squad leader said. Squad is armed with shotguns, assault rifles and one light machine gun. Dalagan had brought up his own Latron Wraith everybody are out of reach of Jack.

At Talvi's rented apartment.

"I expected something else but that will do" Talvi said as stroke Harina's right side as he is on left.

"I would more have this man filled than more lives lost on future" Squad leader said and Predator Squad opened fire on Jack with Dalagan to kill him as he fell down "Poor man but that was the buss stop what you took" Squad leader said.

Grenade pile what started exploding was evaded. "Well.. Looks like he made out from it" Predator squad leader said "Well he does own a Limbo warframe so I think he did survive" Dalagan said "Nobody of us got hurt" Predator Squad medic said "Good I think we are done in here" Squad leader said and Predator squad departed back to barracks. While Dalagan went after Jack.

Somebody knocked on Jack's shoulder. When he would look on the person who knocked it is an Ash "Hello" Ash said and knocked out Jack.

Rose found herself in Mirage's personal quarters. "Ah you are awake. You are at my personal quarters Rose" Mirage said.

Edited by Revel72

While Jack is unconscious. Ash checked where the ship will land and started setting up a small surprise what is his specialty whistling some kind of song. He set some kind of trigger on Jack's hand. Then waited him to wake up. He saw that they are flying to Earth so he sent message to his Liset to pick him up from there.

((Ultra meta game much? And people say Halcyon is overpowered.))

While Jack is unconscious. Ash checked where the ship will land and started setting up a small surprise what is his specialty whistling some kind of song. He set some kind of trigger on Jack's hand. Then waited him to wake up. He saw that they are flying to Earth so he sent message to his Liset to pick him up from there.

Urza stepped from the ship's wall, chuckling,

"Sorry, he's not making it to Earth, and you? Grow some balls," she said, cracking her neck and knuckles, "Your display of cowardess dishonorable the tenno, prepare to die." She growled, stepping towards the Ash.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Ah... But ninjas has always been cowards you know" Ash said not at all being scared of Urza "And saying I am coward. Well it is your opinion but I prefer to do how I am most comfortable to do things" Ash said.

At Mirage's quarters.

"You got shot on your shoulder. I pulled the bullet out and healed your shoulder what it used to be before the bullet wound. Don't worry I cleaned up all the poison what the bullet could have left behind" Mirage said.

Edited by Revel72

"You are attached to him? Hmm... Well he looks somebody who would have women slithering around this lap but... What he has done he needs to meet. I am not the one who decided to do what he has done you know. I just do what I feel to be best for everybody's future or at least to future who I know" Ash said. "He might be Tenno but he is incomplete like I am" Ash said.

"Oh? And what has he done? A failed bomb attempt, and two acts of self defense with slight collateral damage? Not even any of the guards were hurt, it's actually the Zephyr's fault," she shrugged, "And before you die, I'll have you know that he can be deplorable, yes, and I don't slither on his lap, and I'll gut you for insinuating as such." She said, now sprinting towards him, slashing the blade in an arc towards his neck, clenching her other hand for apparently no reason.

Edited by ultimatumcore

((It's her arm, can't disarm it off her.))

Urza hadn't clenched her hand for no reason, and there had been a spike were the ash had dodged to, impaling him. "I know that, I sent someone who saved her, she's good as new," she chuckled, more spines shooting out from her to impale him, unable to be dodged. "Sorry, I hope you were prepared to die for your cause."

((Please continue God-modeing to the ultimate, it's really stupid, even if it is your thread.))

Edited by ultimatumcore

((So she exploded in spines, and he dodged it? I'm gonna call bs on that))

The ash lay dead on the ground, and she looked at Jack, bending down to touch the trigger, her nanites proceeding forward to deactivate it and whatever it was connected to, also disabling any other tricks the ash might've left behind before death.