Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

There is some human soul Tenno. TMC members. Is'Gol was reading something and time to time let out grin. Nithana was reading things too. Nyx Prime helmet hanging on her shoulder and Esran was with Ash conversating about something. Nithana was smiling since Is'Gol was time to time laughing. "You looking for something?" Nithana asked from Vauban as she noticed him through mind scan.

Edited by Revel72

Halcyon's Liset landed in the hangar, him stepping off the ship as Natalia supported him,

"I'm fine, I can walk." He said stubbornly, and Natalia growled to make him shut up, at which he did, and looked around before heading towards the place where he could rent an apartment, Natalia helping him as he walked.

Trinity approached Natalia and Halcyon but it isn't Tiandra she seems way more stronger. "Well where you to have dwelled to get on that kind of wounds?" Trinity asked. Voice settled it this can not be Tiandra "You two look like to use some help on the place where you two visited" Trinity said.

At Zephyr's liset.

"Didn't you say it once yourself? You wanted to get known of me. Also there might be something what you could learn" Dalagan said opened correct page for her. Catalog what diary contains. Most of the pages are full of Dalagan explaining his life.

Edited by Revel72

"Just a market," Halcyon chuckled, his helm ripped from it's position, the various circuits showing, his chest armor rent and torn, a dent in his left shin and his left arm hanging limply. "I just need a place to stay while I repair this," he assured the trinity, indicating that his left arm was cybernetic.

Argon paused again. To the outside observer he'd be inspecting the spine of a book and the name it contained. In truth, however, he was checking his HUD again. A second energy signature, the same as the one in the library. But how were this possible? From what he knew, and he knew alot, there was only one like the ancient Frost in existence. His mind eventually concluded that this had to be some sort of trap, and that one or both of the signatures had to be forged, although even the trap hypothesis made very little sense.

He moved away from the book he'd been expecting and continued his way through the library. He was weary of a trap, his eyes always scanning his surroundings, although he didn't let this show in his posture, which remained the same formal one it always had, or his movements. He'd inspect to see if the signatures were real later, if a trap hadn't been sprung by then. He had a mission to accomplish.

By the time Argon had found and picked out the first of many books he'd need, he'd already sent his organization a message through a very secure conm link, detailing to get reinforcements ready incase things went horribly wrong.

"I can ask Darul to help to fix your warframe and your arm if you want. He is glad to help and from that work more of experience he gets from fixing more prepared he will be for future cases" Trinity said.

At library.

Frost had note what Vauban was doing. He shouted to this "Excuse me. Pocketing books is not allowed to be done. Notes you can take or ask about the book from owner of the library! I don't want you to end up on trouble by taking something what is property of others" Is'Gol shouted (Even if I am human souled Tenno. It is partly my duty to guard my kin) Is'Gol thought.

"I can ask Darul to help to fix your warframe and your arm if you want. He is glad to help and from that work more of experience he gets from fixing more prepared he will be for future cases" Trinity said.

-snip-

"Sorry, If there is any doubt at all about his masterful expertise, I'm afraid I can't let him see or even know about the contents of this warframe, the technology is ancient, but still advanced far further than anything normal tenno can understand, just point me in the direction of where I can rent a room please." He said politely.

"I'm telling you I can't, there are certain, materials, used in my warframe's construction that if looked at the wrong way, can, and will, level the majority of this station, I've already got Anrek mad at me for an earlier incident, I can't afford to accidentally have him killed, what is this place?" He asked, indicating the lounge lobby.

"This is the lounge lobby. Repairing is not really science. Besides you made Ingron quite mad at you. I think some other place could do better as repairing you or do you want me to tell Ingron that you are up to bad things again? If not let me ask Darul to help you" Ridan said.

"Nothing really bad," Halcyon said, brushing off her accusation, NAtaliA not nearly as forgiving.

"How dare you even suggest-!" She started before Halcyon poked her, calming her down, but not completely, and she grumped, folding her arm and glaring at the trinity.

"I just don't want any pieces lost," he explained, "It means a lot to me, and even a single piece destroyed can mess up everything if not replaced, I would seriously prefer renting a room where I could repair it at leisure."

"Don't worry I know it was a bad joke but I have to say nice reaction from your girl friend Halcyon. Let me fill up the papers for you two" Ridan said as went up to receptionist who after the paper work handed out the code. "Here is the code to your room door. Do not tell it to anybod" Ridan said as aligned the code paper to Natalia.

"She's kind of, possessive." He chuckled, and she punched him on the shoulder playfully, incidentally the shoulder that had gotten stabbed with a scythe, and Halcyon winced.

"Sorry!" Natalia said, having forgotten,

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He responded, taking the codes and heading to their room.

Stepping into the room, Halcyon yawned as his warframe deactivated completely, his blue T-shirt fluffed to life from sublimnation, the same happening to his jeans as he stepped out of his warframe's boots. He placed the warframe in the bed, ordering it reassemble fully as his shoes dropped to the ground nearby, primarily blue, the white swish on it's side indicating it's corporation. He put them on quickly, remembering when he'd last seen them, then stepping forward and sitting at a desk, finding it necessary to fix his arm first, working with one hand, the work happened slowly, but surely, and he was able to restore it fully to it's previously restored glory, looking at his warframe and deciding it could wait until tomorrow, the arm taking most of his time, going into Earth time night. He yawned again, heading for the shower, grabbing his pajamas and a towel from the void as he went. Returning a few minutes later to fall into the bed beside Natalia, who curled against him, already asleep as he fell into darkness.

Jack blocked some punches and then kneed Zephyr in the stomach before shooting her with his pistol.

Rose screamed as she heard gunshots and ran to the scene. "Zephyr!!!" She shouted and then got shot in the shoulder by Jack.

((This one. Page 205, near the bottom))

((I'm gonna assume Kosha is still stuck in the night mare.))

Being yanked up she ran like she'd never ran before. trying to keep up and keep hold of NAtailA's hand.

NAtaliA noticed that Kosha wasn't responding, and laid down next to her, taking her hand and closing her eyes, slipping back into Earth's fiery forests.

(( a slight back track))

at the time Rose had been shot across the galaxy, in the Void. He felt for some reason something was extremely wrong. "Tiandra, I need to return to the Dome. Now." he said.

Laying there Kosha's eyes twitched under her lids. She wasn't dreaming she was seeing events pass threw her mind as if they were really happening.

In her mind she ran covered in sweat both from the heat of the ever consuming fire and from running. Barely able to keep up with NAtaila.  She tried her best and after a moment she grabbed Her hard and Rip lined threw the burning trees. Swinging the two of them from the fire.

(( a slight back track))

at the time Rose had been shot across the galaxy, in the Void. He felt for some reason something was extremely wrong. "Tiandra, I need to return to the Dome. Now." he said.

Laying there Kosha's eyes twitched under her lids. She wasn't dreaming she was seeing events pass threw her mind as if they were really happening.

In her mind she ran covered in sweat both from the heat of the ever consuming fire and from running. Barely able to keep up with NAtaila.  She tried her best and after a moment she grabbed Her hard and Rip lined threw the burning trees. Swinging the two of them from the fire.

As they were about to start swinging back or falling to the ground, NAtaliA held onto Kosha, an Archwing extending into existence from her warframe,

"Don't worry, I've got you." She said, and looked back at Urza, who was still somehow just as close as she was before the ripline, and yet walking at a leisurely pace. "I've got an idea." She breathed, her mind struggling to comprehend another memory she was getting from being young.