Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I do not possess any more of these syringes, nor do I know who this Mirage is or work at the hospital. This syringe may be able to be used to take a life or harm someone, but the same can be said about the weapons carried by the Tenno, even more so. I unfortunately fail to see the problem."

Halcyon stood, having found what he was looking for, heading for the door, opening it to hear Argon trying to reason why the syringe wasn't dangerous,

"It's very dangerous whilst around me, that syringe, if filled with my blood, could mean the end of all the tenno in the origin system, of all life not grineer, so you can get it off the dome, or I'll have a friend of mine take care of them. Either way, I won't be fighting you for any reason, I've already gotten in enough trouble." Halcyon said.

"Hmm... I will need to ask you to come with me" Esran said to Argon "I will speak with you later Halcyon about what you have done somewhat wrong" Esran said to Halcyon. Esran walked sideways towards the crossing to get out of the Lounge. He kept his eyes on Argon.

"Ok then.  Permission to land?" said the nervous pilot.

"Hangar C-1 is your place. Turning on the lights for you. Color is blue" Reception tower replied.

Halcyon shrugged,

"ust keep him away from me, I've got work to do." He growled, having to force himself to say it, seriously wanting to pound the Vauban into the ground but knowing he still wasn't in the shape for it, neither was his warframe, which deactivated the armor plates as he turned and closed the door again, picking up Urza's present and shrugging, heading to the arena for some testing and training, sending a message telling Esran where he'd be.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Keep the syringe, as without it any threat that I may have possibly imposed is removed. I also will not be bothering you again Halcyon. But I'm afraid that I won't be accompanying you Officer. Good day." He gave a bow before turning and heading off in his own direction. Although this officer had severely agitated him through his lack of prioritization, he didn't show it in any way.

"Keep the syringe, as without it any threat that I may have possibly imposed is removed. I also will not be bothering you again Halcyon. But I'm afraid that I won't be accompanying you Officer. Good day." He gave a bow before turning and heading off in his own direction. Although this officer had severely agitated him through his lack of prioritization, he didn't show it in any way.

((Revel, you gonna respond to this?))

"Hmm..." Esran hummed (I would like to have him dead) Esran thought as departed to look for Ookami.

Argon arrived at the garden, his Void Energy sensor having led him there. As he seemed to be observing the scenery he glanced upon the source. A man, seemingly cuddling with a woman. Although he would seem to be simply strolling around the garden, he was ever so slowly aiming to near the duo, subtly so he wouldn't be noticed.

(OOC: Quick question, is Ookami out of frame at the moment?)

A Liset arrived at the station, and started to find a space to land. The cephalon of the Liset, Al, told the security of their arrival, and the reason why the Liset came, following what Yvlo, the cephalon's Operator, had ordered him to say. The ship then soon landed, and Yvlo waited for the security's response, hoping that they would send a Trinity over to cure the injured. 

While Yvlo was still tending to Zephyr, hoping to make her feel the slightest bit better, Zarine came into the room, and knelt down beside Yvlo, being careful with her left shoulder.

"How is she?", she asked him, to which he simply replied, "Not good. If she continue to burn, which she is currently doing now despite the chemical ice trying to cool her down, she'll have unforeseeable consequences.". 

Zarine checked on Zephyr, and soon found out that what she was suffering from is akin to her ailments when she overcharged her body to cast powerful antimatter abilities for too long, or too intensely. 

"Do we have any water to give to her first?", she asked Yvlo, "That should help her body stay hydrated to let it slowly cool down.". 

"We should have some, ", Yvlo replied, "I'll go get it.". While he was getting some, Zarine heard someone knock at the entrance of the Liset. She went to there, and opened up the boarding ramp to see Rose.

"Hello!", she smiled, "I have not seen you for quite some time. How has it been?". 

"I hope she'll be fine.", Yvlo replied to Rose as he continued to feed water to Zephyr, who was quite limp, "And hello. Not much time for greetings, as I'm waiting for a Trinity to come check on Zarine and her, and I fear trying to move her more than this would kill her.". After he finished feeding the water, he then checked Zephyr's temperature again, and felt it to be ever so slightly cooler than before. 

"Thank goodness for that.", he smiled, even though he knew that it might be just wishful thinking. 

Halcyon stopped before the Liset, cracking his neck and knuckles, seeing the dispatched Zephyr and wounded Zarine,

"This makes my job SO much easier." He chuckled, looking at Rose, "May I ask you to step back? Fugitives get grabby once cornered, and that Zephyr over there is quite the outlaw." He said, drawing his Dex Furis, "Though, I know you don't keep bad company, so you have twelve seconds to persuade me not to drag her back to the lotus, after, of course, getting her the correct medical treatment, she wouldn't make the journey as she is now." He offered.

"What the hell is going on?", Yvlo shouted, drawing his Marelok and pointing at the Frost Prime, "What outlaw? What fugitive? You better make yourself clear, before you have a bullet right in your stomach.". 

Meanwhile, Zarine had observed the situation, and her right hand was preparing for a Null Star to shoot at the Frost Prime in case things go awry and they had to fight. 

"Don't!" Halcyon warned, his shields activating and beginning to repulse as Rose approached, she smacked into him, and he stood his ground. He hadn't told Rose not to, but instead Theta, who would've made a crater around Halcyon with a shield repulse, vaporizing the new mother. He brushed Rose away from him "Not doing that well to persuade me." He said, a rift opening into the void beside him, an egg shaped sentinel floating from it and staying at Halcyon's side, "This is Omega, he got an upgrade, and can dissassemble a grineer Galleon at 12 thousand meters. He will be you there's guardian, do anything questionable, and he is permitted to collapse the entireties of your bodies into carbon, which he will then make diamonds out of. Got that? Rose, never do that again, I can not express how bad an idea that i-" he started, turning to hold back both Beta and Zeta, tossing them back into the void and sighing. "Seriously, a bad idea. Use your words." He said, and signaled to Omega, who moved to float beside Zarine. "You know your orders." Halcyon said, and the egg nodded.

"What the hell is going on?", Yvlo shouted, drawing his Marelok and pointing at the Frost Prime, "What outlaw? What fugitive? You better make yourself clear, before you have a bullet right in your stomach.". 

Meanwhile, Zarine had observed the situation, and her right hand was preparing for a Null Star to shoot at the Frost Prime in case things go awry and they had to fight.

"That Zephyr, and her accomplice, Elog, are wanted by the lotus. I am explained, and you seriously don't want to try shooting me." He said iridium armor plates extending over his normal ones, chrome like in appearance.

Halcyon looked closely at Zephyr for a moment,

"Mm, no, that's definitely her, saw her at Station Delta, almost caught her too, but she's in pretty bad condition now, so I figure it would be stupid for her to come here and attack or something, have you seen the guards? Anyway, I, am Halcyon, pleasure to meet you, but I am found weighted to hold the balance, tip one side, and I will remove you, from existence, that simple. Any more explaining I need to do?" He asked, clapping his hands together.

Halcyon rolled his eyes,

"I keep telling you that gun isn't helping. Anyway, she is apparently wanted by the lotus for... Grand Larceny? And dealings in the market... Is this a joke?" Halcyon asked himself, looking closer at the bounty for a few moments before dismissing it. "It says the charge was filed by a neural sentry, so nevermind, but due to your partiality with weapons, just deal with Omega keeping an eye on you." Halcyon said, shrugging and deleting the bounty waypoint.