Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

She looked at the mark. "Got a little excited did he. Well someone should have told him about being physical with a woman. I assume he'd only seen animals mate and probably thought that, thats how it was suppose to be. Were it that he had a real childhood it may have been different. I'm sorry Rose. But you can raise a wild animal for years and they seem tame. But their still wild. But I can see it in him he loves you. More that you know. And hurting you will be that last thing he will ever want to do. Give it time. You may be able to tame him yet." she said "But, I would have never known it had you not shown me. " she finished.

The hairs raised on the back of his neck. Flicking his ears and wiggling his nose. He knew, he was being followed.

"Good morning Master Halcyon." he said.

Hugging the girl she was so happy. She finally got the daughter she'd been denied. Ookami had chosen a mate well. she thought.

"Love you too. Child. she said. and then returned to her own room and check the incubator before going to bed. Yep she thought. By his naming day. Then fell asleep in her bed.

(There goes my theory, probably for the better though. But just a tip, if the tenno brith cycle is anywhere near as long as it is for humans, and if it makes any sense, Rose shouldn't be able to feel the baby growing inside her, and it definitely shouldn't hurt, unless...)

Halcyon walked ahead, getting the point that Ookami ands Anrek seemed to want to be alone. Speaking about personal matters, he checked his weapons on the way, brushing a speck of dust off the tip of the barrel of his Vectis, a quick run over with a whetstone sharpened his Zorens, and the Dex Furis seemed enchanted to make nothing happen to them. A biproduct if creation by the lotus, he was sure. He looked up, seeing the scoreboard and scowling, it seemed no matter what he fought, someone known as Talvi seemed to beat his ranking, without even being there. He shrugged it off, deeming the matter unimportant and turned, waiting for the son and Father-figure.

"It is quite difficult to speak about waiting to become a father..." Anrek said "Only thing what I can say is. It is unspeakable moment when the time has come for your heart's chosen. Speaking about birth of your child. What I do can say is that you have time to think about will you be a good father. I have done my best on being father to my own daughter" Anrek spoke. "Anyway... Lotus has now control of the arena and will be putting on the rite of passage for you" Anrek finished.

At restaurant.

Taiji finished her food. "Father, Mother... Family over all... You don't even have brother or sister?" Taiji asked then the ping what she released detected the Oracle. She felt relieved help is close if she needs some.

Edited by Revel72

"I know how you feel... Like you already know... I killed my own mother and... Guards of Dome killed my father as this opened fire towards them" Taiji said sounding sad. She released a ping to call Oracle to her. She raised to stand, took the plates, fork and knife on it and took them to be washed. "It is difficult to speak about something what already is gone..." Taiji said.

"It isn't Corpus made Harina" Taiji said and set her right hand's middle and first finger on her forehead and released a ping to calm her down and forget that this is not Corpus Construct. "It is a merchant cult what is really interested on warframes and Tenno who uses them. They dissect us to learn and to sell the pieces" Taiji said.

On board the Minuano, a Corvette-class ship with green details, a Loki and an alien sat on meditation mats.

"Kre'shi?"

"What is it?" The insectoid alien turned his head, clicking his mandibles.

"I'm bored. No jobs for the last two days."

The Shuk'jan shrugged. "It is the way of things. We profit because of conflict; a lack of requests is a good sign for this galaxy."

"Hmmm." The Loki, green as his ship, stood. "Anyway, because of that, I took the liberty of coming here."

"A warrior and a scholar? Strange, but fitting." Kre'shi stood and activated the Codec. "This is the Minuano, requesting to land."

"Good days." Kre'shi said thankfully. He cut the connection and looked at Alain. "Perhaps a Corvette was too large for the two of us."

"Nonsense! This is my home after all, yours too. I like the space."

*Some time later...*

The tall alien excitedly trotted through the Hall, amazed by the sheer amount of exhibits. The Loki lagged behind, paying more attention to the women than the arts around him.

"This is incredible! If I can find a good drum, I could finally show you true Shuk'jan music!"

"... no thanks. I remember the last colony we visited." Alain shuddered at the memory.

"Two are presents from her kin and Sybaris was left to us to be repaired but the Tenno who actually gave it to us to be repaired and for some reason gave it to us completely when this once more visited in here" Anrek said. "Just enter to arena and Lotus will start the Rite of Passage" Anrek said.

Meanwhile at restaurant.

"I just calmed her down Oracle nothing else. That remind me you happen to know where Talvi is or if don't know can you try to find him? Then come to us to tell where is he" Taiji said. "Because this Valkyr is has a crush" Taiji finished.

Edited by Revel72