Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Soon Bleeding Coil ship arrived to Dome and people within came in Volt carrying something on a bag what he carries, Trinity, Banshee and a Nyx with this "I need a drink..." Volt said to himself.

At restaurant.

"You sure about it Oracle? Talvi doesn't seem to like a person who visits at void a lot. Or is there a fact that connects him to void somehow?" Taiji asked.

Volt brought the bag to Garoy's workshop man was drinking water after the wedding party... "Uh... My head..." Garoy said "What kind of party you have had been in Garoy? I thought you never drink alcohol" Volt said "There was wedding of Rose and Ookami" Garoy said as drank some water "Are you still drunk or did you say Rose?" Volt asked "Of course I did say and I am not anymore drunk but I do have a serious hangover Talvi" Garoy said "Right... Can you fix my Frost warframe while I am here or away?" Talvi asked.

"Of course I can show me" Garoy said and drank some water Talvi lifted the bag on the table and dropped the broken warframe on the table. Garoy spat out the water from his mouth on the floor "By the @(*()$ mother @(*()$ HELL! What kind of colony of Grineer or Corpus you have gone through now?" Garoy shouted "Had a fight with somebody who is good as I am... Or was good as I am but I am better" Talvi said "Okay... Well I get to work then" Garoy said.

Aisha and Myeri departed to get themselves rooms while Talvi and Tiandra went to look for Harina.

Talvi allowed a Valkyr to hug him "Harina is that you?" Talvi asked because he remember Harina to look completely diffirent but voice is same "And who is this Nyx with you?" Talvi asked "Well by the voice I would say that this Valkyr is Harina but why does she look like that somebody made her warframe look like what it was on Old wars? And what is this round individual then?" Tiandra spoke.

"So you are Talvi? Didn't you wear Frost Warframe?" Taiji asked as Harina shouted and kissed Talvi's Volt warframe default helmet's side "Well it is you Harina. Taiji my Frost warframe broke on a tough fight. I brought it to here to be repaired" Talvi said as scolded Harina's right cheek with his right hand and hugged her with left hand. "You are quite known from the project SS" Taiji said "Indeed. Seems to be that you have made new friends Harina" Talvi said as lightly relied his forehead on Harina's own.

Talvi's helmet fold back just before Harina kissed him. Talvi slid his hand on side of her head and thought a moment... "Harina... I do care about you and love you as my friend but I think we can not take this to the relationship. It doesn't mean that we can't be together" Talvi said as took hold under butt and raised to air kept staring at her eyes. Taiji departed towards her room she has to clean it still. Tiandra departed towards the room what Talvi had rent to her and Harina.

"If I can jab through Vay Hek's armor there will not be a lot of protection available to stop me" Talvi said as lowered her to ground and scolded back of her head a bit then started walking towards the room what he had rented for Harina, him and Tiandra. "What kind of person is this Taiji?" Talvi asked.

"Anything else? I am happy to see that you have made new friends and haven't caused any problems. Say is there a problem you would like to get rid off?" Talvi spoke his mind went away from drinking this is much more fitting alternative for drinking. He doesn't like drinking but after a fight against somebody who he has seen father he didn't really feel at all happy.

"Harina" Talvi said and took the bottle "This is never a solution for a warrior to put away this own miseries *dropped the bottle and it shattered in to pieces when it hit the ground* I nearly fell for it and I wont let you go drinking something like this. Garoy already has headache from this kind of poison" Talvi said Tiandra was listening her son's wise words she smiled how wise son she has and proud she is. Talvi cleaned away all the glass shards, drink and smallest pieces.

"You gave me a reason not to drink" Talvi finished.

OOC: No I haven't forgotten it Ookami but I think as you know the Rite of Passage better than I. You should go solo.

(( Ok will still need you to guided actions of enemies such as grineer, Corpus etc.))

Tenno, knowledge of learning and training with weapons can only bring One so far. An Operative must also rely on one's skills of surveying ones environment and one's own abilities. In some missions you may find that you have nothing and must use what you find on hand. To truly understand this All weapons and clothing must be removed. This is the first stage. Step through the Archway when you are ready Tenno.

A Black and White Archway appeared. With Gold trim and bright lights.

Having already surrendered his weapons he removed his clothing and Stepped through the Archway.

There was a large spacious room I was kind of dark and there were what appeared to be trees growing from the walls, floor and ceilings and a think fog running a long the floor. Walking along the room He realized that his sight would be hampered, due to that lack of light.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Out side the Arena a viewer and a portal appeared.

The viewer was split screened. Showing Ookami and the environment on one side and the Lotus on the other.

Master Anrek as Adminstraitor you may view this event. No other NonTenno has ever seen this before. But for your position it is needed.

Halcyon, You will enter the portal it will take you to Ookami he will not see you or know that you are there. But if it is needed you can communicate with him. At key areas you will present him with his weapons one at a time and in what ever order you see fit. Remember! No aid will be given. As no aid was given to you.

Halcyon had jumbled thoughts, grabbing the tenno's clothes and walking though the archway, tossing Ookami his clothes as soon as he appeared in front of him, not caring about the lotus' opinion of it.

He knew Ookami couldn't se him, which was weird, so he said simply,

"No need to be naked, no matter where you are I can bargain you came with clothes."

Edited by ultimatumcore

Looking around he could hear someithing coming these were foul creatures their smell was of death and made sounds like beast but not anything he'd seen or heard. yet they were still far off. unless the fog hid them. it was desorienting. Where was this place it was not the arena.

he walked through a door and got just inside the room and from nowhere was knocked down. He cast his Mimic and got up and ran back into the room. Casting Infraction, he looked around to see if there was something he could use as a weapon. Then he saw them. Twisted mutilated creatures, swarmed his Mimic. Not finding a weapon, he cast Call of the Wild and 4 silver shining Kubrow materialized and started to attack the swarm. Although they could hold their own for a while they may not be enough to take them all out. And, they wouldn't last long. There could be more of them. Then what would he do.

When Halcyon walk through the portal, the Viewer went to a solid screen displaying the scene.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Having reached it's limit the infraction disipated revealing him in the room. He turned to go around the spawn and felt something with his toes on the cold floor. and reached down. Finding his Bo Prime He grabbed it. A Glimmer of hope came across his face as he ran toward the swarm. Smaller in numbers than before.  Running as fast as he could he jumped in the air and coppered to come down hard in the midst of the throng. He dispersed 4 of them and killed one of them. Spinning the Bo around his left wrist then kicking the closest quadruped in what he thought was its head. It backed up then charged him. As it came at him, holding the bo like an axe he swung it for all he was worth. As it made contact he heard bones braking. as the end squished into its flesh.

When he pulled back on it, it slung gore across the floor. He turned to see what appear to be a creature cut in half, but it still moved toward him grabbing his leg and dug its claws into his calf.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Harina put the glass on the table and her eyes widened. "I... I did?" She asked with a surprised look. "How? How did I?"

"There was unpleasant fight between me and father ending up sending him to be cured for few weeks... I don't know can I call him my father anymore after that event. I was thinking about getting some drinks to get my mind of the sorrow what I had gone through but your happiness and that I remembered that there is people who needs me. Made me realize that answer is never on alcohol" Talvi said.

Wailing at the pain he took the Bo and drove is straight down caving in the skull of the beast. Having dispatched the swarm. He hobbled as best he could to go further in this place he'd found himself in. As he moved from room to room he noticed that the fog was getting thinner and thinner. Coming to another door. He went into the next room and grabbed his leg and dragged him across the floor. Stopping in front of a huge monstrosity that shimmered with a purplish hue. He felt as if he very life force was being drained out of him. He battered it with his bo to no avail. With what felt like that last once of his energy he cast his Frenzy and with his natural claws the ripped the thing to shreds pulling away chunk after chunk of its flesh, which only seemed to p1ss the thing off more. Finally grabbing the things maw with the last of his strength he ripped the top of the monsters jaw and part of its skull off it's body.

Half laying, half sitting in the floor trying to catch his breath. He looked across the room and An arch way appeared.

Halcyon stepped over to Ookami,

"Oi, take a chill pill, stay in this room and recover for a few minutes, it's important to remember you have something to live for alright? Once you're not dying go ahead and move on, but for now, just wait." He said, leaning against a pillar nearby.

He limped through the arch way trailing blood as he moved. On the other side of the arch. The room was Bright with marble wall, ceiling and floors. Gold trimmed and accented everything in the room.

Tenno, You have completed the first stage. The Infested are a plague throughout the galaxy.

You have proven you can defeat them, even when the odds are against you. Your melee weapon

has already been restored to you. It will be needed for the next stage.

The Lotus told him there was another stage. Looking down at the gashes in his leg. "I have to make it" he said to himself.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

A shadowy figure appear in a purplish aura.

"Fear not Tenno. You will over come your injuries. " it said and brushed against his leg. The wounds were completely healed, Yet there were large scars where the gashes were.

"You have grown to a fine young man" it said. Then disappeared.

"What the hell was that?" he said and then Stood on his leg his strength regained.

He moved on He heard some one talking in the next room as he came to a door. He'd heard this language before at the dome.

"Corpus."

"No. You reminded me that you there is alternative ways to forget something unpleasant like spending time with somebody who you care a lot... Ashtare..." Talvi said but his voice went a bit dark wen he said Ashtare. Then he received message from Lotus "Talvi I have found out the scene... I feel sorry for you but there is mission what needs to be done soon as possible before something what we need to fight will be lost forever. Here is the intelligence of it... Good luck" the voice message said "This is not making me anymore happier than fighting against my father..." Talvi said.

"Harina I will be giving you copy of what Lotus has found out about Grineer doing currently" Talvi said and send copy of the intelligence to her.

Talvi received another message to find a Mirage named by Batel "I guess I will go to rescue mission first. Then head to rid of this bloody grineer mess" Talvi said Tiandra came to room "What is interesting?" Tiandra asked "I will give you the copy of the intelligence too long to explain" Talvi said and send a copy of the intelligence (It is about the operation Gate Crash) "Oh no... I will need to inform you know who about this..." Tiandra said "I know. I will go speak with Mirage about this then we will dust off" Talvi said.

"You are not coming with me?" Tiandra asked "No I have a rescue mission what needs to be tended. I don't think a lady who has torn down some of the old war will not be so powerless against the Infestation and Grineer on these missions" Talvi said "Heck... After the fight what I saw. I feel like a bug but you are right" Tiandra said and departed towards the ship "I will go warn Mirage that she is needed to shake off those Grineer bastards from those derelict ships" Talvi said.

Talvi departed to warn Mirage about the what has happened and got message from Garoy who can not get the Frost warframe repaired too damaged for him. Talvi will need to find somebody else. Talvi gave his broken Frost warframe to Tiandra and requested her to ask is Neural Sentry willing to repair it while Talvi has Volt warframe to use on these missions. Tiandra went with Talvi towards Saturn. Aisha, Myeri and Mirage will be doing some of the missions together.

Edited by Revel72