Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

He thought he wanted to be alone with his new Frame and he needed time to adjust to it. But, where to go. He wondered.

"The gardens were always a peaceful place" he said to himself. And it had a pleasent memory. It was where he was married.

As he arrived to the Gardens he noticed her scent, Rose was in the gardens. What would she say when she saw him in his Frame?

"Well no better time than now, She will see it eventually so you had better show her now." Finrir said

"How did you know what I was thinking" he asked the frame.

"As we assemilate I will know all your thoughts and you will now mine. Its why after a while I will no longer have to guide you, as much." Finrir said. 

He walked over to where Rose sat.

"Hello, You look pretty today." he said to her.

"Its my Frame." he said as he sat down next to her. "It appears that it was also my father's". He streched out his paws next to her feet, tilting his head as he looked for an reaction. And took her hand in his and was amazed at how he still had the same sensitivity as if his hands were still bare.

He explained to her what had happen during his Rite of Passage and handing her the vid chip from the viewer on the pod. As well as the one that recorded his Rite.

"Watch this you may understand it better than I can. But it seems that its true. And my frame has confirmed it. Like yours Mine has a persona. He says his name and the name of my frame is Finrir." he told her.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We will take it one day at a time and Your. gonna be a good Mother. But, we will have other responsibilties as well.

Can I ask you a question? What originally brought you to the Dome. For me it was a mission of Research for the Lotus. What was it for you?" he asked.

Kissing her back. "Yes it has been rather fast and it will change our lives." he said. "I'm glad for it as well. But I don't think it will stop the Lotus from needing us. The Universe is still in chaos. And I think it's what I'm meant to do. Although I still have some research left to do. I don't think I'm done serving Her. Nor do I think I was meant to stay on the Dome forever." he said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Soon a fast transport ship arrived to dome after it landed a liset of Zephyr. Two soldiers carried Zephyr towards hospital and to open med room in. Mihya already waiting there like her mother has told her to wait. Soon Zephyr is rests at the half Zephyr mold to get her armor repaired and Mihya and Mirage healing Zephyr. Garoy was doing the repairs. "Zephyr can you hear me?" Mihya asked

Zephyr twitched a bit as she felt her armour being removed, then cracked her eyes open to see Mirage and another Tenno, which seems to be another Trinity, continuing to heal her. When the other Trinity asked the question, Zephyr tried to speak, but only breaths of vague words came out, as although the two Tenno were healing her up, the initial damage and shock while travelling to the Dome left her unable to speak for now. 

"Hmm... She will need a quite long rest" Mirage said "She is my daughter Zephyr. She will come to attend you if need something. We have had to remove your warframe and Garoy is fixing it right now so it would make our job easier to heal you up" Mirage continued "There will be a button next to of bed of yours to call if you need anything" Mihya said and the healing were soon over but rest was required. Zephyr was taken to her own patience room. Mihya left with one guard of the hospital.

Zephyr nodded, and as the two Trinities left, she let herself sleep again, partly to escape the creeping pain from her now-healed chest and below, and partly to escape what has happened at the Orokin Derelict ship. 

"When did I turn that bad to try and kill him?", was her last thought before falling into a deep slumber.

Mirage returned to research of finding cure for the infestation mutation. While Ingron heard about the incident from Mihya and message sent by Talvi about what happened in larger size and more details. He went to tell to Ookami and Rose. As he arrived to garden and saw Ookami's new look "*cough!* Hell am I still drunk? Man your look is awesome" Ingron said being quite amazed by Ookami's look.

In her dream, Zephyr replayed the scene at the Orokin Derelict ship, but with each replay, things were different. At one scene, she saw Elog being brutally beaten up by the Mirage, before letting him crawl away, then walking over him, grabbing him by his helmet, then slitting his throat right in front of her. This caused her body to flinch, and her dream to shift to another scene, where she actually killed Talvi, and had to face the wrath of his family, as well as being abandoned by her well-established friends for betraying a close friend to save her own skin. 

"[size=2]Sorry... sorry...[/size] [size=1]sorry...[/size]", was her thought as she played out that scene. 

Slightly later Aisha and Myeri arrived back to dome they were talking about the Frenzy clan until they arrived to hospital where Mihya talked with Aisha and Myeri about what happened. They went to the room where Zephyr is resting and waited her to wake up. They didn't have their frenzy clan emblems on anymore they divorced too with Talvi.

Myeri wearing a Nyx warframe saw Zephyr struggling against something. She took a look and saw the scene in an Orokin Derelict ship. She released a pulse to wake up Zephyr took off her helmet and so did Aisha. Soon as Zephyr would wake up "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Myeri said.

(( Sorry I had an interview today really hope I get this job. )).

Looks as Rose's muddy foot with disdain hidden by his helm. Then turns to Ingron.

"Hello old Friend. What brings you to the Gardens. Yes I Passed my Rite and found my frame." tilting his head a little " It's a Finrir Frame. It's also a Proto class." he said.

"Right... I just came to let you know Rose that Zephyr arrived here few moments ago and if I remember correctly from what Talvi has sent to me on his messages that she could use a friend soon. Shall we go for a small visit at her room?" Ingron said.

(OOC: Excellent Ookami. I wish you luck that you get a job)

Edited by Revel72

Looked to Rose. "More friends? You never cease to amaze me as to how many people you know. My love." he said smiling behind his helm.

"You should have told me you were married and a child on the way. More like Thraiga than I thougt" Finrir said to him in his head.

He shook his head as if there were  a bee in his ear. Still not used to it.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Well... She was just healed from the wounds what she had on a derelict ship. I will explain rest at the patience room where she is. I think we should go to there to have a little chat with her. To make her feel better and talk about what has happened" Ingron said as walked to the door.

Although they hadn't been together long. He knew something was up with Rose, by her tone of voice. As Ingron left. 

"What is it. You act as if seeing this friend of yours might be the last thing you want to do. Is it because of the mud on your leg? or is it something else?" he asked.