Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Alright.", Zephyr smiled, then followed Rose to wherever she was leading her to. Zephyr was such in a happy mood to reconcile with Rose in such a short notice after that fight, that she placed aside the looming danger of any Tenno Justicars from coming here and arresting her for theft and selling stolen goods on the black market, and also about Talvi and his warnings. 

"Me?", Zephyr replied, "Just went into an Orokin Derelict ship to do some exploring and collecting of materials for crafting later on, then broke my leg, then had a part of a ceiling crush me. Mirage here managed to get me in time, stop me from dying, and sent me here to patch up and rest. That's it, really.". 

Sitting in his Man chair, as Rose and the Zephyr talked he studied her actions. Something was off, he just couldn't figure it out. He made sure not to stare but with his idetic memory he didn't want to miss anything. Her behavior still didn't fit right with him.

But he couldn't help but smile when he looked at His wife. She glowed in her pregnancy. He thought she was so beautiful and he was lucky enough to be her's. But it still ate at him that this Zephyr was hiding something.

"You have a husband too?!", Zephyr was overwhelmed by the double surprises Rose had given her. Then, she leaned in closer to Rose, and whispered, "[size=2]Tell me, what exactly have you been doing after you left my place? You leave for a month or two, and you suddenly get married and pregnant.[/size]". 

Halcyon stepped into the hospital, looking around for a mechanic, it seemed the most obvious way, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing some important things. He saw mirage and walked over, holding up the female Frost Prine warframe.

"You wouldn't know any one who could fix this would you?" He asked, looking around for someone or at least a working Foundry where he could repair it himself.

"[size=2]Classic love story...[/size]", Zephyr giggled at Rose, then leaned back on the chair she was sitting on, enjoying the atmosphere of the room, and the view from the window, thinking, "Should I really give myself in to the Lotus? After all, it could be better than running away constantly...". 

As she thought about that in length, her eyes became unfocused, and her body relaxed a bit. 

Halcyons unwarranted search helped him as he spotted a foundry. He stepped over to it, assuming it would be fine for him to use it, he placed the female Frost Prime on the foundry's table, using alloy plates to repair holes and scratches, it was only a little messed up, most of the damage superficial, the only problem was the helmet, it had been completely destroyed, and it took him a few moments to create a new one. His skilled fingers worked quickly with the foundry, and in a few more seconds, he connected the helmet to the chassis and stood the Frost Prime, touching a few buttons on the neck to open the helmet. He placed Natalia's AI chip inside and closed the helmet as the Frost Prine powered on. The Frost Prime fell from it's stock still position and into Natalia's easy going, casual, one. She tilted her head, and he knew she'd be smiling if she had a face.

"Much better, hanging out in your warframe is a little too close for comfort." She said, checking her weapons(which had still been on the warframe the whole time) and leading Halcyon by the hand,

"Who were those people in the hall? They definitely seem interesting." She told him and he grinned,

"I can introduce you to them, would you like that?" He asked, and she nodded,

"Nano, Ping Ookami and way point him, then you can go offline for a while."

"Done sir, have a nice dat-" Nano said, manual shut down cutting off the last word. They proceeded to the gardens, waving hello to Ookami and a strangely half submerged Rose.

"Actually I'm not sure what the point is it's mud, Although in my research there were old cultures that believed it was good for the skin. But I do know" winking at Rose. " The clean up is going to be fun. Other than that. She said she was challenged so I'm not sure." he finished.

"That really tempts me to solidify it," Halcyon interrupted, indicating it could happen with a snap of his fingers. Natalia rested her hand on his, shaking her head but obviously on the verge of laughter,

"You know how gross that would be? Just imagine it all over, and suddenly getting hard," She shuddered, laughing afterwards. Her animatedness melted Halcyon, it was easy to forget some times that she was long dead, this being a copy of her personality, a crime committed by a rogue AI, but what was he to do? Delete her? He thought not, deciding that no matter how weird it was, it was right to let her live, in her own form of the word.