Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I was thinking of pushing you back in, ", Zephyr replied, then looked away a bit and continued, "but since you're going to have two children, we really can't do that anymore. So much for that. But anyways, once you give birth to both of them, you want to come back to Earth?". 

"Think about it, ", Zephyr replied, "you got me, Yvlo, Zarine and Aldis to look after them as well, and the place around my home is rather safe. I did set up some security measures around there, so you could relax easy if you come back to Earth. And besides, I just said I can't shove you in right now, or your husband over there is going to impale me to a wall. And you know how badly I react to injuries.". 

"Actually, ", Zephyr pointed out a correction, giggling, "thicker mud is easier to get out of, since you have more surface tension, or whatever's that called, and thus be able to support your weight a bit more. So, your challenge isn't really completed until you get out of that mud pool. Or a tar pit, if you don't mind me pouring chicken feathers all over your tarred body once you get out of the tar pit.". 

"Not really, ", Zephyr answered back, "I don't want to take it off now.". 

Then, she received a message from Elog in her HUD, and read it. 

"Good. He's safe as well.", she thought, then turned to Rose and said, "I have something to do. I'll meet you later, and maybe your kids?". 

"Don't worry, ", Zephyr replied, then went closer and hugged her as a farewell gesture, "I'll try to come back as soon as possible to meet up with you again. And maybe call Yvlo up here as well. He'll probably be surprised as well. Oh, and Zarine. She'll probably be very happy to see you as well.". 

As Zephyr started to leave, her mind reminded her that her omni-tool is still with Rose. So, Zephyr went back, took the omni-tool back from Rose's clothes, said, "Sorry for jabbing you prior.", and walked back to her Liset. 

Soon, Zephyr approached the ship hanger, and her Liset. She boarded it, and told Titra, "Set off to Sedna.". 

"Affirmative.", it replied, and Zephyr's Liset took off, turned, and flew away from the Dome and towards Sedna. 

(OOC: Now, Zephyr will be back at Crashed Pod)

Halcyon and Natalia walked back to Halcyon's ship, thoughts, questions, circulating as they activated their separate beds and laid down to rest. Their thoughts churned unsteadily, he remembered helping Ookami, and now, Ookami simply ignored him. He pondered this for a few moments before freezing in shock as Natalia climbed once again into his embrace. He went with it, pulling her close, she snuggled up against his chest, falling asleep in his arms. He put his AI offline, save for Iota, and shut off the lights, joining his old love in the world of dreams.

Halcyon and Natalia walked back to Halcyon's ship, thoughts, questions, circulating as they activated their separate beds and laid down to rest. Their thoughts churned unsteadily, he remembered helping Ookami, and now, Ookami simply ignored him. He pondered this for a few moments before freezing in shock as Natalia climbed once again into his embrace. He went with it, pulling her close, she snuggled up against his chest, falling asleep in his arms. He put his AI offline, save for Iota, and shut off the lights, joining his old love in the world of dreams.

(( sorry wasn't ignoring you just didn't see your post))

Mihya on her free time went to library and found unclassified book she didn't know what it was about wiped off some of the dust from it. "Blade Dancers and Blades of the blade dancers" "Hmm..." Mihya hummed and took book with her. Now when the hospital has nobody to work on she wants to read this book now when she has huge load of free time. As she arrived to her room she started reading.

((OOC: Crimson Mihya is in her room but let's say that she had left door unlocked))

Mihya got startled "Ho... How did you get in to my room?" Mihya asked sounding slightly scared she had dropped the book on the ground on 5 page where reads about the weapons what blade dancers uses either on self defense or dancing. Mihya attempted to calm down quite clearly giving away the fact that Mihya has never had somebody visiting in her room. The room is quite normal but has slightly more bright colors than standard grey metal color.

"I guess I forgot it on excitement of finding something to do..." Mihya said as hold her arm from the place where Harina poked. She took the book from the ground attempted to find the page where she had left on then marked it with book mark what he usually uses, putted book away on the table and looked on Harina "I didn't know that somebody knows where I live in here... You scared me quite badly" Mihya said.

"They fits you quite nicely. Have you thought about going for another mission soon?" Mihya replied as sit on a chair next to of the table where the book is "Also I wonder. Where Taiji is I haven't seen her for a while?" Mihya continued.

"I see... What do you think about the void? Do you see the towers in there hostile at all?" Mihya replied she went to wear her warframe Trinity. It didn't include any weapons however. She went to sit back on the chair putting the helmet on top of the book on the table.

Mihya shrugged "I know few places at one void tower if you feel like traveling at all... Besides I heard that Taiji had a problem with her frame and she needs to get it fixed since it has locked down somehow. I bet that when she reaches Talvi they might head to void to get the frame fixed" Mihya said.

"Well... Strongly possibly we might find him at void just follow how I do things and we are fine. Void towers are tricky place and quite surprisingly different than we might think in first hand. That is what my mother has said" Mihya said showed a void key "But I do recommend to wear a warframe since we never know when Grineer or Corpus comes to there" Mihya finished.

Edited by Revel72

Mihya took the helmet from the table and emoted Harina to follow her. She first locked the door to her room then walked in front of a door unlocked it and opened it revealing empty room enough big for opening a portal to void. Mihya activated the key and portal appeared "Here we go" Mihya said as stepped through the portal (OOC: this will mean that Harina if she steps through the portal will be at Crashed pod with Mihya)