Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blast Damage And The Gorgon Wraith Don't Mix

MechaTails

Or they mix spectacularly, depending on the effect you're going for lol

If your Gorgon is too weak to quickly kill enemies, Blast damage will proc often and scatter them. Shred becomes less effective because the mobs are broken up too much. And if your aim sucks, it'll be harder to pick off enemies individually.

On the other hand, since they're being tossed around like salad, it's a great way to clear paths or keep heavy units toppled while you deal with the others.

It's a good strategy for Nova I guess, it keeps all enemies toppled while you build energy for MP.

And there you go, my contribution towards making 1000 Gorgon Wraith topics on the forum rofl

Or they mix spectacularly, depending on the effect you're going for lol

If your Gorgon is too weak to quickly kill enemies, Blast damage will proc often and scatter them. Shred becomes less effective because the mobs are broken up too much. And if your aim sucks, it'll be harder to pick off enemies individually.

On the other hand, since they're being tossed around like salad, it's a great way to clear paths or keep heavy units toppled while you deal with the others.

It's a good strategy for Nova I guess, it keeps all enemies toppled while you build energy for MP.

And there you go, my contribution towards making 1000 Gorgon Wraith topics on the forum rofl

Why use the GW when you can keep it in your inventory while you explore the world with all the other superior weapons?

There's a whole world out there kid, ditch that GW and get with a real weapon

Why use the GW when you can keep it in your inventory while you explore the world with all the other superior weapons?

Maybe some of us prefer to use weapons we enjoy instead of the point n click adventure guns like Soma and Latron Prime

Maybe some of us prefer to use weapons we enjoy instead of the point n click adventure guns like Soma and Latron Prime

Yes to this. I love my Karak more than any other gun even slightly close to it's availability.

there is a small thing that makes the GW actually superior to the soma in my opinion... and that is....its "fun". 

o: never heard of it eh? its actually fun to have "fun" in a videoGAME. might just be me

shooting a single bullet to kill an enemy out of my 100clip soma is not realy fun to me.

I know foreign concept but you should try it out sometimes ;)

From my experience blast is pretty useful.

If you start firing shred will probably kill enough grunts for you leaving only heavy units alive, but they will be lying on the ground doing nothing.

And yes this is more than enough for lvl100 enemies.

I agree. After formaing the soma/LP/ParisP i do not use them unless i need to. I tend to work in projects, making guns awesome one at a time. Right now im on Akbolto, who knows whats next

there is a small thing that makes the GW actually superior to the soma in my opinion... and that is....its "fun". 

o: never heard of it eh? its actually fun to have "fun" in a videoGAME. might just be me

shooting a single bullet to kill an enemy out of my 100clip soma is not realy fun to me.

I know foreign concept but you should try it out sometimes ;)

The reason i dont like it is the fun factor. Yeah it was impressive when i first used it on a wall, but once i saw the damage and reload time i realized that i would have to use that status chance as a crutch. Im not saying that using status in a weapon is a bad thing, but i cannon stand it with my guns.