Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Callisto Crisis [Invite-Only Rp]

SnaleKing

The crew look at Alia and again, a murmur of voices is heard before Sov asked "When do we start sma-" before being shutted up by Sky "We got plenty of Oxium but are the rest for?" 

"Upgrades, research and a lot of things. I was wondering if a Railgun MOA's weapon system could be modified for use by Tenno. Turn it into a normal gun. It would probably make an excellent sniper rifle if the recoil was toned down. Aside from that, I'm working on a personal combat proxy. I'm largely useless in a fight compared to everyone else aboard so I thought it would be a good idea. It can help on missions and even collect things for everyone. The base model is finished and it's in working order so I would like to show everyone at the target practise range."

Edited by Sumika1204

"Upgrades, research and a lot of things. I was wondering if a Railgun MOA's weapon system could be modified for use by Tenno. Turn it into a normal gun. It would probably make an excellent sniper rifle if the recoil was toned down. Aside from that, I'm working on a personal combat proxy. I'm largely useless in a fight compared to everyone else aboard so I thought it would be a good idea. It can help on missions and even collect things for everyone. The base model is finished and it's in working order so I would like to show everyone at the target practise range."

Sov asks "What's the shrimp talking about?" 

Sky replies "She's wanting to make a Lanka and a Custom Warframe you idiot"

King raises an eyebrow and strokes his chin "Interesting"

Edited by Drakeardian

After an hour later, Leo takes to the bridge and the rest of the crew surround him.

"Alright, gather round, Now I know we've had a pretty hectic day, we saved Galus from Alad V, We discovered his secret Callisto base and we're all tired, but due to recent developments, we're going to target Alad V's operations" The crowd murmurs and converses, Sovereign however shouts "HELL YEAH!"

"Thank you Sovereign" says the Excalibur as he continues his speech "With the Assistance of Galus, we're going to attack his Harvester/Zanuka production at it's sources and possibly save a few more of our captured Brethren, however this will be risky, Each base we attack will bring up more security with more Corpus crewmen and proxies. including harvesters and possibly make Alad scared and wanting to speed his production lines, This in turn will cause malfunctions and mistakes to be made during the Harvester's development making future Harvesters easier to handle." And the Excalibur looks to everyone around. "So let's drive him to Ruins"

Galus nods solemnly. "For our first target, I would suggest the asteroid base of 243 Ida. It's situated in the asteroid belt, and is an important relay station of Alad V's. Most shipments from Mars to Jupiter are processed through there, with Orokin salvage and components harvested from Tenno cryopods are stored there in the interim. Eliminating it would cause the short-term loss of those resources, and rob Alad V of a tactically useful position.

One complication; besides its strategic location, it is unique in that it is the only known asteroid belt object with its own moon, Dactyl. Dactyl is about 1.4 kilometers wide is in a highly irregular but stable orbit. Due to this, Alad made it into a formidable orbital defense station, bristling with weaponry and sensors.

However, we can make this work against him. If we could commandeer Dactyl, likely with a small boarding party, we could easily use its plasma batteries to rain death on the Ida base, hold it hostage, or simply capture it for the Tenno cause."

Edited by SnaleKing

Sov asks "What's the shrimp talking about?" 

Sky replies "She's wanting to make a Lanka and a Custom Warframe you idiot"

King raises an eyebrow and strokes his chin "Interesting"

"My name is Alia and essentially a Lanka but with a faster projectile. A small, solid projectile that would move at such speeds it should effectively tear through even Grineer Alloy Armour. The proxy would be like a MOA in essence but I could control it by remote from here where it's safer or just let it act using its own AI. I have already installed an emergency shutdown in case anything happens."

Galus nods solemnly. "For our first target, I would suggest the asteroid base of 243 Ida. It's situated in the asteroid belt, and is an important relay station of Alad V's. Most shipments from Mars to Jupiter are processed through there, with Orokin salvage and components harvested from Tenno cryopods are stored there in the interim. Eliminating it would cause the short-term loss of those resources, and rob Alad V of a tactically useful position.

One complication; besides its strategic location, it is unique in that it is the only known asteroid belt object with its own moon, Dactyl. Dactyl is about 1.4 kilometers wide is in a highly irregular but stable orbit. Due to this, Alad made it into a formidable orbital defense station, bristling with weaponry and sensors.

However, we can make this work against him. If we could commandeer Dactyl, likely with a small boarding party, we could easily use its plasma batteries to rain death on the Ida base, hold it hostage, or simply capture it for the Tenno cause."

The group nods and Leo says "Or we disable the guns and send another Cell in to disable the base from the inside?"

The group nods and Leo says "Or we disable the guns and send another Cell in to disable the base from the inside?"

Alia nodded. Leo's idea sounded better to her in that it if the base was simply disabled, the Crewmen inside could possibly be disarmed and sent home to their families instead of being killed or at least that's how it sounded to her. Plus, it could also be picked clean of all the resources inside, meaning it would virtually be a treasure trove.

Galus nodded to Leo. "I would suggest we give its crew the same chance we gave Lia. Tell them we're going after Alad V, and we could help us. They're working for the credits anyway, I doubt they'd pass up a chance, given the opportunity."

Leo nods and taps on his communicator "Siren, Set course for 243 Ida, Also let Lotus know this latest information, a lot of Tenno Assault Teams would really enjoy taking down Alad V's source of profits"

The Banshee nods "Jawol" and Siren prepares her destination as the ship's engines hum to life.

Edited by Drakeardian

At that moment Lia walked in with her team. "What did we miss?" Asked Katya.

Alia waved to Lia and Katya. "Hello. You missed a bit of news. Attack on Alad V's various facilities and I have something interesting I built to show everyone."

"Interesting. What is it?" Asked Lia.

"I'll show everyone once I get the chance. It's a proxy that can be sent on missions to assist Tenno cells and to gather resources while a cell is working. There were enough spare parts and other resources for me to work with but at the moment, I just have the base model ready. There is a lot of room for improvement once I get the materials I need. Things like Oxium and parts from advanced MOAs."

"Salve," Galus greeted Lia as she entered the bridge. "Your void raids were successful, I assume?"

"I'll show everyone once I get the chance. It's a proxy that can be sent on missions to assist Tenno cells and to gather resources while a cell is working. There were enough spare parts and other resources for me to work with but at the moment, I just have the base model ready. There is a lot of room for improvement once I get the materials I need. Things like Oxium and parts from advanced MOAs."

Galus raised an eyeridge. "Interesting. Does it have video communication? At Ana's recommendation, I won't be able to join them on Ida, so it would be useful if I could guide them through the facility remotely."

"Salve," Galus greeted Lia as she entered the bridge. "Your void raids were successful, I assume?"

Galus raised an eyeridge. "Interesting. Does it have video communication? At Ana's recommendation, I won't be able to join them on Ida, so it would be useful if I could guide them through the facility remotely."

"I haven't put that feature in but I could attach a projector or something to it so you can send messages from it."

"Definitely." She said, showing him a pair of Sicarus Primes.

"Definitely." She said, showing him a pair of Sicarus Primes.

Galus nodded to Alia. "That would suffice, though if you could add a live feed from the drone to the Shark, that would be helpful as well. Easier to understand than verbal description of where they are."

"Attractivus..." Galus craned his neck closer to the Sicari in Lia's hands, examining the elegant design of the sidearms. "Orokin engineering surprises me every time. Trying a chance of pace from your Broncos?"

Edited by SnaleKing

"Attractivus..." Galus craned his neck closer, examining the elegant design of the sidearms. "Orokin engineering surprises me every time. Trying a chance of pace from your Broncos?"

"No, these are for you to try out. Might as well start off your rehab with something that kicks less than the broncos. If you like them, you can keep them." She said.

"No, these are for you to try out. Might as well start off your rehab with something that kicks less than the broncos. If you like them, you can keep them." She said.

Galus received the small, accurate pistols, and smirked as he holstered them. "Gratias tibi ago, I'm looking forward to using them. I'll have to try the Bronos too, I've used Cestras for a long time, I'm no stranger to absurd recoil. These, though-" Galus shuffled his cybernetic feet, "will take some getting used to. It's odd not feeling them when I can just now feel everything else."

Galus received the small, accurate pistols, and smirked as he holstered them. "Gratias tibi ago, I'm looking forward to using them. I'll have to try the Bronos too, I've used Cestras for a long time, I'm no stranger to absurd recoil. These, though-" Galus shuffled his cybernetic feet, "will take some getting used to. It's odd not feeling them when I can just now feel everything else."

"I'm sure you'd be fine." Said Lia. "Katya and I will help you with your rehab. Taking down Alad V is something you'd need to do with us."

"I'm sure you'd be fine." Said Lia. "Katya and I will help you with your rehab. Taking down Alad V is something you'd need to do with us."

"Non intelligo," Galus habitually rested a hand on his old Dakra, his expression downcast. "I need to think- meditate, on my path. I need to be absolutely certain I'm doing the right thing. I have enough regrets." 

"Understandable." Said Lia, nodding.

Galus took a moment to compose himself, trying to reclaim the unmistakable air of purpose he had always borne about him; he did not entirely succeed. "I'll- be in my chamber, if you need anything. Let me know when we're near Ida." Galus then strode out of the hanger, though the footfalls marking his characteristic long stride were irregular, like an off-tempo metronome.